If you want a small business accounting program that is easy to use whether you know anything about accounting or not, will save you time and money, and give you peace of mind that you have excellent records if you get a tax audit, Cashflow Manager is the answer.
What is 'Cashflow Manager'?
The easy way to keep great records and manage cash flow and invoices.
Cashflow Manager is the simple small business accounting software for small and micro business owners and is designed to help you keep excellent records and minimise costs, even if you know nothing about accounting.
Simply record your money in and money out transactions in easy columns that match your business. You don't need to know anything about accounting, and everything is right there on the screen for you to review.
How does it work?
Watch the video here
The Features in a Nutshell
- Cashflow Manager's unique columns make it very simple to record Money In and Money Out even if you know nothing about accounting.
- Each column has a GST 'type' to automatically calculate and record the GST so completing your BAS Return takes seconds. (You can even lodge it online from within the program).
- Quick and easy setup with a 'wizard' to walk you through each step and business templates that automatically match the program to your business.
- A simple 'wizard' makes it easy to reconcile your records to your bank. You can also download your bank statement to make the process even easier.
- Create and review cash flow Budgets for your business.
- The Monthly Summary Report provides a picture of your monthly Money In and Money Out.
- Comprehensive reports explain your business transactions and results. You can see and understand exactly how your business is going, and preparing your taxes is a breeze.
- Comprehensive, easy to follow Help and Video Tutorials walk you through each process.
Price and Support
The suggested retail price of Cashflow Manager is $297 (inc GST).
The price includes 12 months free support and upgrades.
At the end of your 12 month free support term you will be invited to become a Cashflow Manager CARE member and continue to receive these benefits.
Cashflow Manager CARE membership is $198 a year (after your first year free) and optional. However, it is highly recommended because every year there are Tax Office changes to tax withholding scales, and thresholds as well as frequent changes to forms and other ATO communications.
Note that some accountants or computer consultants may provide additional services such as setting up the program for your business and may even do some training, so charges may vary.
What other small business owners say:
Watch the video here
Cashflow Manager is designed for PC computers running Windows XP with service pack 3, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The program requires at least 4GB of RAM and an XVGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor. The program will work on computers that have these specifications although older computers and computers with minimal RAM will be slower. You will need at least 200Mb of hard disk space on your computer for your Program, Tutorial and Data files.
Got a Mac?
To run Cashflow Manager on a Mac you need to be using Bootcamp (free with a Mac) or VMFusion or Parallels together with Windows (as specified above).
Many people are successfully running the program on a Mac in this way.
100%25 Money Back Guarantee
Try 'Cashflow Manager' for a full 90 Days and if, in the extremely unlikely event, you are not totally convinced you can save significant amounts of time and money on your bookkeeping then we want you to return it straight away and you will receive a prompt and courteous refund.
No hassles. No questions asked.
If you're unhappy in any way we want you to return it for a full refund. We can't be any fairer than that now, can we?
We've taken all the risk away from you and placed it firmly on our shoulders. So there really is nothing to lose and everything to gain.