- Handspun Rug:
- Rug Dye Type:
- Aniline Dye (commercial wool)
- Rug Pattern:
- Navajo Rug Period:
- Revival (1930 - 1950)
- Warp Count (Loom string count):
- 13 per inch
- Weft Count (Yarn string count):
- 9 per inch
- 82 inches
- 62.5 inches
- Circa 1940s Navajo Rug, Ganado Red Cross, Handspun, 62.5" x 82" - offered at $5,470.00:
Towns like Gallup, New Mexico grew up with the train. Travelers from around the country making their way west or returning to the east would come through town. This would give the chance for Navajo weavers to display their works along with traders from the area. Navajo rugs would find themselves decorating floors on both coasts. Patterns would be born and perfected. The best thing about these old rugs is they tell a story. Enjoy looking through or collection of early 1900s Navajo weavings, some very striking beauties.
visit Our forum
Discussions about authenticity, show & tell, and cooperative research of all kinds!Visit forum
- From time to time we may no longer have an item that we are presenting for sale.
- The buyer will be notified and a full refund will be made.
At Perry Null Trading, we specialize in one-of-a-kind items. We also work to make our inventory available through the channels our customers prefer (Amazon, eBay, our webstore and our physical location). This results in some delay between the time an item sells and the time it is removed from all channels.
We may have a very similar item, but in most cases, when an item is sold there is no real way to replace it. If a purchase is made for an item which is no longer available, the buyer will be notified and a full refund will be made.
Thank you for understanding.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship everyday Monday through Friday via USPS Priority Mail. Your order will shipped within 48 hours from order received. We charge shipping and handling for each package sent that includes insurance coverage.
- Returns Policy
- With every purchase we allow for a provisional fourteen (14) day inspection period. If for any reason you do not want to keep an item that you have purchased, simply return the item in original condition within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Return shipping not included.
We are extremely reasonable, but the inspection offer is provisional--exclusively at our option. This is a service that most companies would only offer to established account customers. Each of our pieces is unique and carefully photographed. If we feel that the returned piece is in any way damaged, or different than the piece that we originally sent, we will return the item to you and no refund will be offered or made.
These policies are in place because we are an internet company and must protect ourselves against fraud. If you are a regular customer, lets just say, we will be much more generous. Thanks for doing business with Perry Null Trading Co!
- Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel an order, call us immediately. We can cancel an order at no charge before it is shipped.
Please make sure that you are satisfied with your order before proceeding to checkout. We cannot combine or add to any order once checkout has been completed.