Comfortis For Dogs 9.1-18kg Green 6 Tablets
This product must be given with a full meal.
Spinosad 560 mg
- For the treatment, prevention and control of flea infestations
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Tablets are given orally, once a month
- Beef flavoured tablets
- Fast-acting and lasting relief against fleas.
- Effective for one month following a single oral dose
- Starts to kill fleas within 30 minutes of dosing, greater than 90% efficacy with 2 hours and 100% within 24 hours.
Directions for use:
- Recommended for use in dogs and cats 14 weeks of age or older.
Recommended Dosage Schedule:
Dog Body Weight(kg) Spinosad per Tablet(mg) No.Tablets Administered
2.3 - 4.5 140 1
4.6 – 9.0 270 1
9.1 – 18 560 1
18.1 – 27.0 810 1
27.0 – 54 1620 1
- Dogs over 54 kg should be administered the appropriate combination of tablets.
- Should be administered with food for maximum effectiveness
- Some dogs may accept it directly or mixed with food.
- May be administered orally like other tablet medications.
- In areas where fleas are common year-round, monthly treatment should continue the entire year
- It is important to treat all animals within a household with an approved flea protection product.
- Use of a registered environmental control product on areas such as bedding and carpet, may assist with a more rapid resolution of the flea infestation.
- Should not be administered to puppies or kittens less than 14 weeks of age.
- For some animals, vomiting may occur within 48 hours of administration of the dose.
- Seek veterinary advice regarding use of Comfortis in pregnant and lactating female dogs.
- Seek veterinary advice regarding use of Comfortis in animals with pre-existing epilepsy.
- The safe use of Comfortis in breeding male dogs has not been evaluated.
- Use of Comfortis, in conjunction with gastrointestinal wormers and heartworm preventatives (avermectins and milbemycins), and with topical tick treatments and collars, has been evaluated as safe, when all are used according to label directions
|Free Postage:||Free shipping is with their regular parcel post service which does not have any tracking number or any insurance. Any purchases made without Registered Mail or Insurance are entirely at the purchasers own risk.|
|Registered post:||Registered post is preferred shipping method which has a tracking number and insurance cover up to $100. Any orders entitled to free shipping in an envelope that total over $100 will be upgraded to Free Registered Postage.|
|Express post:||it will be delivered the Next Business Day if you live in the Express Post Network.|
|Delivery Address:||Orders will be delivered to your REGISTERED EBAY ADDRESS unless otherwise stated.|
|Handling Time:||We normally post all orders within 1 BUSINESS DAY of receiving cleared payment.|
|Combine Postage:||We are happy to combine postage, Please visit our ebay store|
|Packaging:||PLEASE NOTE: Large packets may be collapsed to reduce the size, ensuring that the products are protected via regular mail.|
|We will send our credit card payment link to your email after order comes through. Please follow the payment instruction to pay.|
|Please use your Ebay ID as reference|
We have a vision to bring pet products to the public at affordable prices.
We are small family business. We believe if we can sell and deliver the products to the public at an affordable price more people will provide their pets with what they need and deserve.
Our plan is to make the process for you the pet owner as simple and quick as we can to enable the fast and efficient delivery of the products required.
We are proud pet owners and look forward to providing your pet family with a fast and efficient service. We are working very hard to increase and build our range of products available at the best prices possible.
Keep watching our website for new budget priced products.