1. Paypal (Confirmed Address Only)
* Please make sure the email address on your eBay account is the same as on your PayPal account.
2. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and all other major credit cards are accepted via PayPal.
3. No personal & business checks accepted.
4. No bank or wire transfers accepted.
Orders take 6 to 10 business days and may take longer due to customs both in the US and the country of destination (YOUR COUNTRY).
International Buyers - Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying from Sneakers4u.
* Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up.
* These fees are not additional shipping charges.
* We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase from Sneakers4u, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange.
All items must be unused and must be returned with all the original packaging to receive your refund or exchange. Any associated fees and shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. If you return your shoes beyond the 30 day return window, a 20% late fee will be assessed, which will also be deducted from your refund. The return of incorrect or defective merchandise will not be accepted.
Unworn Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags, and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will be returned to you if the item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or are not in the condition in which they were received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructional, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Defective Merchandise: Returns for manufacturer defects will not be accepted. We recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly so they can accommodate a rebate/credit for your used/faulty merchandise. We have had customers in the past successfully send their items back and receive some form of credit/rebate.
Incorrect Merchandise: Contact us via eBay messaging or phone (800-748-2205) if you received an item different than what was described on the website or is the wrong size, color, or style than what you ordered
The Sneakers4u eBay return process
If you'd like to return an item you bought from Sneakers4u on eBay, follow and use the return process below:
1. To start a return, find the item in My eBay and select Return this item from the More actions drop-down menu.
2. Select the reason for the return. You'll see your anticipated refund amount.
3. Print a return shipping label and packing slip.
4. Pack the item carefully inside another box other than the manufacturers. Include the packing slip, affix the shipping label, and send the item back to Sneakers4u within 5 business days of starting the return. You can drop the package off at the post office or schedule a pickup with the US Postal Service.
5. You can track the status of the returned item in the Purchase history section of My eBay. (Find the returned item and click View return details from the More actions drop-down menu.) Sneakers4u will issue your refund within 5 business days after receiving the item.
*Business days are weekdays—Monday through Friday.
*Saturdays, Sundays, and All holidays are NOT business days.
Return shipping charges
The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. If you're returning an item because it isn't as described in the listing, please contact Sneakers4u directly for further assistance.
For return shipping charges, eBay will charge your PayPal account if the item is shipped with an eBay pre-paid return label. The first time you use the return process and you're responsible for return shipping charges, eBay will ask you to set up a billing agreement to authorize payment for these kinds of charges.
Returns are shipped through USPS (United States Postal Service)—whichever is the most appropriate for the cost, package weight, and delivery time. In some instances, return shipping charges may not be based on the actual weight of the package, but an estimate.
Return shipping charges are based on rates negotiated with USPS. These charges may differ from actual rates to ship an item and are subject to change. When you want to return an item using alternative shipping arrangements and the seller is responsible for the return shipping charges, you'll need to contact the seller to agree on the service and cost before you return the item.