Cross stitch good accessory
The color will be posted by default.
Our goal is to provide all of my customers with high quality merchandise and outstanding customer service. We are selling direct factory outlet. We strive to offer a wide variety of the highest quality cross stitch kits from manufacturers of the cross stitching.
We provide floss made from the reliable Egyptian cotton, and woven carefully with 30 micro-strands. The color of the floss is very vivid, and the floss is less cottony, not easily broken. It will not fade by sunshine or washing.
The Aida fabric is made of 100% cotton and environment protective and not harmful to health. It will not fade or crimple by warm water. It is woven vertically and horizontally very well. It will not distort after ironing.
the needles are very durable and specially designed for cross stitch with round needle head, which will not hurt your hands.
l All items are brand new and come in their original factory packaging.
l All Items for sale will be shipped next day after payment received
l Everything you need is all included in the kits.
You can decorate any room in your home and office with this beautiful cross stitch. The cross stitch would make a heartful gift to your friends.
Postage and Payment
l Please contact us for multiple items. We will combine postage with discount of the total shipping. We will find the cheapest postage and shipping items within two working day of purchase. Most of our items have postage by Australia post. If you feel the postage prices are too high please contact us and we will check the cheapest price for the order.
l We accept two methods only:
l Bank Deposit:
Bank: commonwealth bank
Account Name: Yan Wu
Account Number: 11039110
l Bank Deposit may take up to 48 hours to clear your payment.
l Bank Cheque: take up to 3 -5 days to clear
l Please make sure you specify your user ID as reference ( not the item number)
l Payment is required within 7 days of end of purchase.
l Please contact us by e-mail with any question prior to bidding on or buying our products. We are very happy to help you.
l If you have any problem with the item received, please contact us first before you give negative feedback.
Email to enquire about items before buying or bidding.
Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within the following periods:
Defective/ Wrong Items
Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping costs under any circumstances
1. Fold the fabric in half by length and again by width to find the centre of the fabric and begin the fist stitch of the graph at the center of the fabric, referring to the color list of the graph. Each block on the graph represents one cross stitch. All stitches should cross in the same direction.
2. Each kit has a symbol legend with different symbols or small colored blocks. Each symbol or block or block represents different cotton floss, Please refer to the guide for one quarter stitch or three quarter stitch.
3. Each symbol has the stitch guide on the symbol legend, such as cross stitch half stitch, oone quarter stitch or back stitch. Be sure to follow the guide, so that the work will be completed as expected.
1. Embroidery floss is a cotton thread used for stitching. Floss has 6 strands, but usually you will use only 2 strands at a time for stitching and 1 strand for backstitching. Please refer to the graph for special guide
9 count Aida use 4 floss to stitch and 2 to backstitch.
11 count Aida use 3 floss to stitch and 2 to backstitch.
14 count Aida use 2 floss to stitch and 1 to backstitch.
2. The color of the block in the graph does not represents the real color of the floss, please be sure to refer to the symbol legend to find the corresponding symbol for each floss color
3. Be sure that all stitches cross in the same direction, and start the first stitch from the center of the work. Do not pull the thread tautly, and keep the tension even. A little tightness than its nature tension is better. Knots are not used in this kit. Leave about 1cm allowance at the end of each thread when start or end each thread, and make the end of each thread secured by the first stitches on the back of the fabric. Do not make the floss ends twisted.
4. Usually, back stitch is made to end each work to make the work look more beautiful and vivid. If the cross stitches is made with two strand floss, back stitch should be made with one strand floss, and if the cross stitches is made with 3 strand floss, back stitch should be made with 2 strand floss. Please refer to the graph for special guide.
5. If there are some blocks in shade on the graph, this represents duplicated part of the work, do not stitch these blocks.
Washing and maintenance:
1. Keep the hands clean before stitching.
2. Wash the stitched work with soft dishwashing liquid ( acid or soda free) in cool or warm water (below 30 ℃) separately. Do not soak the stitched work more than 3 minutes and do not rub or knead during washing. Do not dry clean or bleach. Rinse the soap foam thoroughly, and take the clean work out. Lay the work on the prepared white towel, roll the towel up together with the fabric, and press the towel to squeeze the water out. Dry flat in airy place.
Iron the work with steam iron on the back, in order not to damage the threads on the front and make the work flat.