- 1.5 hours of heavenly bliss at the award-winning Yindi Day Spa
- Couples' spa and massage
- Glass of bubbly in the Heavenly Retreat Relaxation Room
Unwind with a pamper package for you and your partner! Begin drifting away in 1.5 hours of heavenly bliss at the award-winning Yindi Day Spa, in picturesque Katoomba. Relax with a couples' spa and massage, and finish with a glass of bubbly in the Heavenly Retreat Relaxation Room. Yindi Day Spa is a purpose built Destination Spa.
Opera Australia is Australia’s national opera company with the mission to present opera that excites audiences and sustains and develops the art form. Opera Australia is in the middle of a vital transition: from being largely a very fine repertory opera company to being a production house which is able to present the great repertoire of the past while creating the repertoire of the future in truly diversified and even surprising places.
Opera Australia is respectful of our history and liberated by ideas. It is at the forefront of inventive stagecraft, brilliant storytelling and nurturing outstanding talent. Whether through Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour, the Melbourne Ring Cycle, musical theatre productions like South Pacific or The King and I, an expansive regional and community program through Oz Opera, or growth in the digital space, Opera Australia is setting an ambitious agenda and reaching vast and diverse new audiences.
In 2013 Opera Australia and Oz Opera performed to audiences exceeding 530,000 people, as well as a growing international broadcast audience. Opera Australia is dedicated to delivering great opera for everyone, on the Sydney Opera House stage or in a school gymnasium in outback Australia. We are committed to excellence in all endeavours.
The funds raised from this Online Auction will support the training and education arm of the company, the Moffatt Oxenbould’s Young Artists Program. The funds will be an investment in the company’s future to help nurture and develop Opera Australia’s young artists. More than 100 artists have been through the program since its inception in 1984, have placed Australia on the map as an artistic cultural hub with many Australians having gone on to major international careers.
Opera Australia's Annual Online Auction
Opera Australia's Annual Online Auction will be held from Thursday 5 December to Sunday 15 December 2013.
For one week only, we invite you to bid for an incredible range of one-off and exclusive items in the effort to raise funds for Opera Australia.
Money-can’t buy adventures and priceless experiences will be up for auction, along with luxury goods, travel packages, theatre tickets, wine, gourmet dining, operatic experiences and much more.
Perfect timing to get a memorable Christmas gift for that person who has it all – or a very special treat for yourself!
Supporting the future of Australian opera
All funds raised go towards Opera Australia’s Moffatt Oxenbould Young Artist Program, which allows us to support and nurture the next generation of exciting opera talent.
Valid until 30 June 2014. Can be redeemed Sunday-Friday (cannot be redeemed on Saturdays).
See full Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") consists of a gift voucher for two for Yindi Day Spa as described ("Experience") .
- The Buyer must make payment within 3 business days by PayPal or direct bank transfer in Australian dollars. The Buyer should include his/her eBay user name, eBay item number and phone number with payment and emails to ensure speedy delivery of the Item.
- The vouchers for the Sale Item will be sent to the Buyer's address registered on PayPal within 3 working days of receiving cleared payment including contact details for the relevant Opera Australia staff who will liaise directly with the buyer to redeem each component of this package.
- Voucher valid until 30 June 2014 - Can be redeemed Sunday to Friday (cannot be redeemed on Saturdays).
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- The Provider reserves the right to ask Participants to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Provider. Participants must also comply with the Provider's Conditions of Entry as updated from time to time.
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participants do not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Providers, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participants and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask a Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- Participants are responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, transportation, accommodation, surcharges, spending money, meals, incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs.
- By participating in the Experience, participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Providers and Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a Participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
- As this is a charity auction intended to raise a charitable donation the item is provided as is. The Promoter cannot accept returns or provide refund for this item unless the incorrect item has been sent.
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the Experience is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Under normal circumstances this is not a tax deductible donation. The buyer should rely on their own tax advice.
Providers will not be required to honour their commitment of the Experience if it commits any act of bankruptcy, goes into liquidation, an application or order is made for its winding up or dissolution, or a resolution is passed for its winding up.
- Except as required by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
- The Provider of the Sale Item is Yindi Day Spa of 171 Lurline St, Katoomba NSW 2780 ("Provider").
- The Promoter of this auction is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153).
- Newstreet Management Pty Ltd trading as inDemand (ABN 85 106 588 916) ("inDemand") is managing the Sale of the Item on behalf of the Promoter.
- The proceeds from this auction net of 6% agency fee will be donated to Opera Australia. View inDemand's letter of endorsement.
- inDemand is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including photos, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.
- Your participation in this auction constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.