Mwave Store Policies
Please read our store policy to make your purchase as seamless as possible and thank you for visiting Mwave where we've been providing excellent service since 1989.
Payments are accepted through Paypal and we also accept all Major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or AMEX) payment for US orders with a valid US billing address. We ship to billing address only. If you like us to ship to an address other than your billing address, please contact your credit card company and add the new shipping address as alternate address.
Immediate payment is required unless otherwise specified.
Tax will be assessed for all shipments made to CA as required by law. Tax will be calculated at checkout.
Unpaid auction will be forfeited after seven days and a Non-Payer report will be filed with eBay.
We ship worldwide. Please see our shipping calculator to determine the shipping cost.
Free ground shipping is applicable only to the 48 continental states.
We will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address or an address listed with your credit card company. No exceptions.
Shipping For APO, FPO, HI, PR, AK, Virgin Island and all international will be ship by USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail. Please email us for shipping & handling cost.
Upon confirmation of payment, your item will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Tracking number will be emailed to you once the item has been processed and shipped. Please contact us if you have not received your tracking number or confirmation of delivery after 3 business days.
For international shipments, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the delivery time as each country has its own custom clearance requirements. Please contact your local custom broker for additional information/requirements. Customer is responsible for additional custom fees, brokerage fees, duties and/or taxes. These fees are not included and may be collected at the time of delivery. These fees are non-refundable.
APO, FPO, HI, PR, AK, Virgin Island and all international orders will be ship via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail.
Local pick up or will-call are not offered.
All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. We do not ship to PO Box address and unverified addresses. We do not ship to the following countries: Brazil, Moldives, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Croatia, Latvia, Burkina Faso, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Israel, Czech, Kenya, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia.
If you need assistance, please contact us with the eBay 'Ask a question' link at the bottom of this listing. We look forward to providing you excellent service!
Mwave offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their own individual manufacturer warranties, as offered by the manufacturer. For complete warranty details, please contact us through Ask Seller a Question.
- CPU / Memory / Refurbished Products
All OEM Processors, Memory, and refurbished computer products carry a 7 day refund policy.
- Non-Returnable Items
Due to manufacturer's policies, Mwave cannot accept refunds or returns on All Software, Cell Phones, Game Titles, Retail Boxed Processors, Notebooks, Blank Media and Blank Cartridges, Camcorders, Printer Cartridges, Notebook Batteries, Liquid Cooling Products. Defective merchandise can be returned to the manufacturer directly.
- Bulk Items
We are unable to accept Bulk Items for return or replacement (including but not limited to such items as Air Conditioners, Televisions and LCD Displays 24 inches and larger). Items may be returned direct to the manufacturer for defective replacements. We urge you to examine your product upon arrival to ensure appropriate condition, before signing for the package.
- Computer Cases (Chassis)
Due to manufacturer's policies, Mwave can not accept refunds on Computer Chassis'(cases) and Supermicro products. Defective Computer Chassis'(cases) and Supermicro products are however eligible for replacements during the applicable warranty period.
- Computer Systems built by Mwave
Computer Systems assembled by Mwave, carry their own individual manufacturer warranties after 30 days.
- LCD Monitor Dead Pixel Policy
There must be a minimum of 7 dead pixels to classify an LCD display as defective and be eligible for return.
Product Return Procedure
- To return a product, you must call or e-mail our Returns Department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Mwave will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days in which must be returned to Mwave. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Mwave. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Mwave's Return Procedure will be breached and Mwave will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- Mwave will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Mwave will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all non-defective returns for refund.
- Products being returned for a refund, must be received by Mwave prior to 30 days from the original invoice date. Returns received after the 30 day return period will no longer be eligible for refund.
We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
20153 Paseo Del Prado
Walnut, CA 91789
If for any
reason you feel that we do not deserve a positive feedback, please contact us and allow us to improve your buying experience with us. Thank you!