EMF AF Confirm Pentax PK Lens To Canon EOS EF 60D 7DSee original listing
18 Apr, 2013 16:00:26 AEST
Approximately AU $21.60
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
EMF AF Confirm Pentax PK lens to Canon camera adapter
EMF AF Confirm Pentax PK lens to Canon EOS camera adapter
This adapter ring allows you to use the Pentax PK lens on the Canon EOS/EF mount camera body, it's saving you the expense of a costly and irreversible conversion.
This adapter has no lens element so it does not effect optical performance.
How to Use
1.Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2.Turn the adapter clockwise till the fixative click.
3.Mosty it will use Manual or Av mode.
Remove both lens / adapter together from the camera, press the lens lock and then remove the adapter from the lens simultaneously.
EMF function features:
1. You can change on a dandelion aperture in interval from F1.1 to F45.
2. You can change on a dandelion focal length in interval from 1mm to 65535mm.
3. Date can be save even turning off the camera.
4. When focus is correct, there will be an indicator of red light and a sound signal that will prove chosen focus.
5. Mode AV / M is supported.
1. Set the maximum aperture on lens.
1. Set the maximum aperture on lens.
Shooting and not recording exposure aperture setting:
1. Set the aperture value on camera to the lens’ maximum aperture.
How to setting up the EMF chip:
1. Attach the adapter to the lens and attach the lens to the camera when camera is powered off. Power on the camera and set the camera to Manual mode. Set the camera in single shoot drive mode. Set the shutter speed to 1/60 second and aperture increment step to 1/3 EV.
2. Turn the aperture setting dial and set the aperture value to F/64 and press shutter button once.
3. Turn the aperture dial and set the aperture value to F/57 and press shutter button once.
4. Turn the aperture dial and set the aperture value to F/64 and press shutter button once. The operation combination of F/64-shutter button+F57-shutter button +F/64-shutter button will activate the setting mode of the ring.
5. Turn the aperture dial, if the maximum aperture value can be set to F/1.0, your ring is now in setting mode. And you can begin to set the focal length, maximum aperture value and focus micro adjustment of your lens.
How to enter values in setting mode:
When setting up the ring, you will need to enter some values. In setting mode, the ring interprets specified aperture values to numbers. The conversion rule is stated in the beneath chart:
The ring has THREE setting modes:
Enter the maximum aperture:
2. Focal length can be set from 1mm to 65535mm. The ring needs five numbers to store the focal length data. If the focal length of your lens is smaller than five digits, you need to insert zeros in front of actual numbers. Each time you choose a number, press shutter button to enter.
For example, if the focal length of your lens is 50mm, you shall enter 00050, that will be a combination of operations: F/2.0-shutter + F/2.0-shutter + F/2.0-shutter + F/3.5-shutter + F/2.0-shutter
1. Do not touch the golden contact points of the circuit board of EMF chip when attaching and detaching the ring to your lens and camera.
2. Do not use F/64-shutter + F/57- shutter + F/64 – shutter combination in normal shootings. This combination will set EMF chip to setting up mode. If you unintentionally enter this mode, choose a aperture value between F/6.3 and F/51 and press shutter button once to exit.
All Pentax PK lenses,
1100D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 550D, 500D, 1000D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 7D.
- EMF AF Confirm Pentax PK lens to Canon EOS camera adapter 1pcs