*1 Year Warranty for the Manchine & Good Customer Service & Sydney Dispatch
*New Electric Pen-Shape Nail Art Drill File with 6 bits Manicure & Burnish
*Multi-use: carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
*20,000RPM Electric Pen Shape Nail Art Tips Drill + 6 Bits
*AU PLUG Make sure you don't buy a drill with EURO PLUG
*The nail is suited for professional studio use or home use.
*Easy to carry and operate precisely for its Light-Weight design
*The nail file is available to natural nails and artificial nails.
Tips for use:
*Emery tool: professionally shapes nails and makes the edge smooth
*Buffing tool: polishes nails to a healthy shine, push back cuticles and stimulate the growth of nails
*Shaping tool: flatten and smooth extra thick nails and rough surface
*Fine shaping tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
*Cuticle pusher: remove dead skin, keeps cuticles neat and cleans under nails.
1. This tool is designed for carver, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish, drill and more. Easy to use in any position. Light weight design for precise operation. The nail drill can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails。
2. Unplug the tool form electrical outlet before loading a bit.
3. Press shaft lock button. Use the collet wrench to loosen the collet nut. Insert the bit (not included), and tighten the collet securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut and never use a damaged bit.
4. There is an ON/OFF switch. When the switch is on, the tool runs at 20000RPM. There is a switch indicator with an orange line on it. Slide the switch to find the speed needed from 18000-20000 RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for complete stop.
Power: Single Phase,220~240V(50-60Hz)AU Plug ,Double Insulated
RPM: Single Speed : 20,000 Variable Speed : 3000-20000rpm
Collect: Collect Type :2.4 or 3.2mm Spring Chuck type :0.3-3.2mm
Dimension:155mmL x 30mm Diameter
1x Pink Nail Drill
1x Nail Bit Set (6 pcs)
1x English Product Manual
1x AU Plug
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessories.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. Do not use the machine near water or place it in water. If motor falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
4. Do not touch the bit after using because it might be too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear of a dust mask.
6. Always unplug it after using the machine.
7. When not used, tools must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.