Epson Perfection V700 is End of Life (EOL) and we have run out of stock, hence we will offer a FREE UPGRADE to the direct replacement model, Epson Perfection V800.
Epson Perfection V800 Photo Flatbed A4 USB Scanner
BRAND NEW in Retail Box, with Full Manufacturer Warranty
+ Tax Invoice included !
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precise Colour and Detail – get extraordinary scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail – 4.0 Dmax for smooth graduations and fine shadow detail
- Epson’s exclusive Dual Lens System – automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches – Digital ICE® Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimise costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source – for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Batch scanning – digitise multiple slides, negatives, medium-and large format film with included film holders
- Do more with your film and photos – SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning – includes one set of anti-Newton ring film holders
Exceptional quality for the professional and enthusiast
Epson are delighted to announce the Perfection V800 Photo which
provides professional quality results from virtually any photographic
Providing up to 6,400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner
consistently delivers precision colour and detail, whether scanning
slides, negatives or medium–format film. Including 4.0 Dmax optical
resolution, it offers exceptional image quality, excellent detail in
shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. 48–bit colour and 16–bit
grayscale provide subtle shades and accurate colour reproduction for
everything from professional slides to simple business documents.
One–stop photo restoration solution
The V800 Photo also offers a host of powerful tools for photo
restoration. Digital ICE™ technologies is a unique combination of
hardware and software for correcting image defects. Digital ICE for Film
uses an infrared sensor to detect dust and scratches on the surface of
the film. In a multi–pass process, the dust/scratch is mapped out and
carefully removed from the scanned image, leaving the composition and
quality intact. Digital ICE for Prints removes the appearance of many
types of surface defects from prints, minimizing costly retouching.
Epson Easy Photo Fix
Restore faded colour photos, slides and negatives, back to their
original brilliance with Easy Photo Fix scanning technology, exclusively
from Epson. Take those old family photos out of that shoebox in the
closet and share precious moments once again. Just scan your photos
renew the colour with one click. It’s just that easy. In seconds, you’re
ready to print and display those memories for all to enjoy. Along with
colour restoration, Easy Photo Fix also includes Grain Reduction and
New & Improved Film holders
The Epson Perfection V800 Photo has redesigned plastic holders for
all sizes of film, and all holders now include an anti-Newton ring plate
to help prevent film sagging in the mount. This should help users
achieve sharper images as the film will be held flat.
For high productivity, these new scanners use Epson’s ReadyScan LED
technology, which provides an almost instant warm-up time of less than
one second, meaning users can start scanning almost instantly. The Epson
Perfection Photo is ENERGY STAR-qualified thanks, in part, to the very
low power consumption required by the ReadyScan LED technology, and the
extremely low scanning temperature generated by the LED light source
makes it safe to scan even the most delicate of originals.
Dual Lens System
mong the many features that set the Perfection V800 Photo in a class
of its own is an advanced Dual Lens System incorporating two separate
lenses, each designed to optimise the scanning results in specific
modes. Based on the scan mode selection, the Perfection V800 Photo will
automatically adjust the lens being used. When using the Film (with Film
Holder) mode, the scanner will utilise its powerful 6400dpi Super
Resolution Lens, which delivers film scan results of incredibly high
quality. In Reflective or Film (with Film Area Guide) modes, the
Perfection V800 Photo switches over to its 4800dpi High Resolution Lens.
Rivalling the quality of many drum scanners, the Perfection V800
Photo - with its 4.0 Dmax optical density - provides users with the
ability to create high quality print-ready negative and transparency
scans. With such a high optical density, the scanner ensures scanned
images exhibit an almost perfect colour tone reproduction of the
original negative or transparency.
The Perfection V800 Photo's optical density is a significant
advancement over earlier models and enhances the scanner's ability to
capture full details in both highlight and shadow, delivering
exceptionally clear and highly detailed scans. This means that when you
scan in your negatives for photograph printing, you will be able to
capture the same amount of detail, if not more, than if you had them
printed at the photo lab.
||Epson Perfection V800 Photo
|Colour Depth Input
||48Bits Colour, Output: 48Bits Colour
|Dual Lens System
||scanning resolutions Super Resolution Lens 6,400x9,600 dpi, High Resolution Lens 4,800x9,600 dpi
||(maximum) 216mm x 297mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
||Matrix CCD with Micro Lens
||White LED, IR LED with ReadyScan LED Technology
||Fixed documents and moving carriage
||25~12,800 (1 dpi step)dpi
||Grain reduction, Dust removal, Print Image
Matching II, Color palette tool for Easy Color Fix, Backlight
Correction, Colour Restoration, Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction,
De-Screening with Document Type Optimizer, Digital ICE Technologies (for
film and photo), Tone Curve Adjustment with Histogram
||Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
||AC220V - 240V, 50Hz - 60Hz
||503 x 308 x 152mm (W x D x H)
||Epson Copy Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan, LaserSoft Imaging™ SilverFast® SE 8
|Compatible Operating Systems
||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, SP2 or higher
||10% - 80%, Storage 10% - 85%
||5° C - 35° C, Storage-25° C - 60° C
||Energy Star Compliant
|Reflective scanning Colour
||(speed/best):12/15s/page , A4 Preview: 6s/page
||12 months Return to base|
Optional warranty extension available
|Consumables are supplied below:|
|POSTAGE & HANDLING|
|Postage & Handling
|Sydney Metropolitan area
|Outside Sydney metro in NSW, ACT
|Metro area in QLD, SA and VIC
|Remote area in QLD, SA, VIC and WA
|* Extra $3 full insurance cover is strongly recommended.|
- We offer All Areas Shipping Australia Wide, extra charge for insured freight with tracking for this item.
- All despatched items are highly recommended to insure for their full value for peace of mind.
- If you win / order more than one item and ship together we will discount the shipping on the extra items.
- General shipping time is between one and three working days
|PAYMENT & METHODS|
||Total payment is required within 7 days before despatch of goods |
||Total amount = Winning Amount + Freight Charge (All amounts are inclusive of GST)|
||Details of the payment process will be provided via eBay checkout email to the high bidder upon end of auction. |
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||CASH on PICK UP is available from 52/5 Gladstone Rd, Castle Hill, please contact (02)98947158. |
The payment methods we accept are :
||Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person is preferred method of payment.|
Please provide your EBay item number (12 digits number) or EBay User ID into "account description" for easy tracking purpose.
||Bank Cheque/Money Order/Personal Cheque/Bank Cheque|
||Please make all Money Orders and Cheques payable to 'NES Online Pty. Ltd.' |
||Place your eBay User ID and postal address on the back of Money Orders or Cheques. |
||Post your payment to 'NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 1765'.|
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
We can only deliver to Paypal confirmed addresses of verified Paypal accounts. Any drop ship or 3rd party delivery request will NOT be accepted.
||Before bidding, you must agree to the shipping/handling price. We will not accept any complaints on shipping prices and any negative feedbacks left on shipping prices will not be accepted. |
||You are also agreeing to our method of shipping. |
||We will not be responsible for items lost in transit if insurance is NOT paid |
||The shipping rate listed here may not be very complete, please email us with your address for more accurate shipping rate. |
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid. |
The highest bidder will be sent a conformation e-mail within 48 hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction. Please, do not bid if you are not going to honor your bid. Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
If you have questions about the product or problems with our service please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- By bidding on item, the buyer has read and 100% agrees with our "terms and conditions" and warranty and returns policy.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of the end auction. Otherwise a non-paying bidder notification will be submitted to eBay.
- Electronic tax invoice will be issued upon request
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
- Pictures and product description provided pursuant are for informational purposes. The information type should not be interpreted on the part of seller. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of the advertised item.
- We usually stock all advertised items, however we can't guarantee stock availability. If an item ordered is out of stock we will endeavor to notify you immediately. We will advise you if the likely time scale of any delay, but you are of course at liberty to cancel the order. Where this occurs, we will be happy to refund your payment.
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods as all items are insured through the carrier. If problems do arise please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue on your behalf.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details or item picture are unintentional.
|Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the on-site warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty:
Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty item to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement. We has no guarantee on product compatiblity with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing. For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being despatched
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- In special circumstances where exchange or refund is accepted - 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchanged or refunded as an incorrectly shipped product.
- Faulty or damaged software, which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) or damaged in transit product within 7 days upon receive.
For all faulty items with Return to Base warranty, buyer have to contact us for Return Authorization first. All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage. Please Note: All returned non-faulty item (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for handling fee as well. We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and handing fee on any returned items. If buyer send back the item by C.O.D. service, Item will NOT be accepted.
Please contact us by email if you have any futher enquiry.
Our postal address: NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 1765