Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner
BRAND NEW in Retail Box, with Full Manufacturer Warranty
+ Tax Invoice included !
The Epson Perfection® V370 Photo delivers outstanding performance with 4800dpi resolution, 3.2Dmax and high quality document and film scanning capabilities, with the ability to scan 35mm strip film and 35mm slides. In addition, the scanner features Epson's superior Matrix CCD Micro Lens technology, energy efficient ReadyScan® LED technology and fast scanning speeds.
- Outstanding photographic scan quality with 4800 x 9600 optical resolution
- Versatile film scanning with the ability to scan 35mm filmstrips, 35mm mounted slides
- Scan to the cloud with Document Capture software included
- Powered with energy efficient ReadyScan® LED Technology
- Dust removal and backlight correction features
- Fast scanning in as little as 16 seconds
- 3.2 optical density for crisp scan definition and accurate colour tone capture
- Bundled with powerful software including Acsoft® MediaImpression® 2, Scan-n-StitchTM Deluxe
- Matrix CCD with on chip micro lens technology
- Easy to use with 4 push buttons for straightforward operation
- Windows® and Mac® compatibility
|Epson Perfection V370 Photo
||Flatbed colour image scanner|
||Main 4800 dpi x Sub 9600 dpi|
||216 x 297mm (A4+Letter)|
||35mm Strip film 6 frames|
35mm Slides 4 frames
||Matrix CCD (12 line with on chip micro lenses)|
||Fixed document and moving carriage|
||50 – 6400, 9600, 12800 dpi (50 to 6400 dpi in 1dpi increments)|
||Internal 48 bit (281.5 trillion colours)|
Output 48 bit (281.5 trillion colours)
24 bit (16.7 colours million)
16 bit (65,536 grayscale levels)
8 bit (256 grayscale levels)
1 bit Monochrome
|35mm Positive film
35mm Negative film
System Configuration of Scanning Speed
CPU: Intel Core™2 6700 2.66GHz
OS: Windows XP
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7.0E
I/F: USB2.0 Hi-Speed
|Scanning speed test results vary according to system configuration, dpi setting, and scan mode setting. However, documents and photos other than those pictured above can be substituted without significantly affecting test results.|
|IMAGE QUALITY ENHANCER
Image Enhancement function:
Selectable tone of Auto Exposure
Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction
De-Screening with Document Type Optimizer
Tone Curve Adjustment with Histogram
4 Easy Push Buttons linked to Epson Event Manager
Multiple page scan to PDF with scanner buttons
High compression PDF
Color Enhance and Dropout features
Correct Document Skew
Stand-Alone Application and Scan to File Feature
Multi Purpose User Interface
Multi Document Auto Detection
Multi Document Auto Cropping
Auto Skew Correction
Auto Photo Orientation
Film Scanning Thumbnail Preview
|USB1.1 & 2.0:|
SCANNER DRIVERS* Windows® 7/7x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XPx64/2000, Mac® OS 10.3.9 or later (Universal Version)**
* USB2.0 Host Driver by Microsoft is required
**iMac/iBook/Power Book/Power Macintosh of USB2.0 I/F standard equipped
||10°C to 35°C (Operating)|
10°C to 32°C (Operating with ADF)
||10% to 80% without condensation (Operating)|
||Approx. 12W (Operation)|
Approx. 3.5W (Sleep Mode)
Document Capture Software - scan to the cloud, access documents from mobile devices*** Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional/ XP Home edition/ XP Professional/ XP Professional x64 Edition/ Vista / Mac® OS 10.3.9 or later. Bundled software packaged with this scanner may not be compatible with Mac 10.7.
Epson Event Manager
Epson Copy Utility
Arcsoft Media Impression 2
ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus 9 (for Windows)/ ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus 8 (for Macintosh)
** Not all applications are supported under Mac OS
|12 months return to base
|Optional Additional 2 Year Warranty
|POSTAGE & HANDLING|
|Postage & Handling
|Sydney Metropolitan area
|Outside Sydney metro in NSW, ACT
|Metro area in QLD, SA and VIC
|Remote area in QLD, SA, VIC and WA
|* Extra $3 full insurance cover is strongly recommended.|
- We offer All Areas Shipping Australia Wide, extra charge for insured freight with tracking for this item.
- All despatched items are highly recommended to insure for their full value for peace of mind.
- If you win / order more than one item and ship together we will discount the shipping on the extra items.
- General shipping time is between one and three working days
|PAYMENT & METHODS|
||Total payment is required within 7 days before despatch of goods |
||Total amount = Winning Amount + Freight Charge (All amounts are inclusive of GST)|
||Details of the payment process will be provided via eBay checkout email to the high bidder upon end of auction. |
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||CASH on PICK UP is available from 52/5 Gladstone Rd., Castle Hill. Please contact us on (02)98947158 for an appointment. |
The payment methods we accept are :
||Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person is preferred method of payment.|
Please provide your EBay item number (12 digits number) or EBay User ID into "account description" for easy tracking purpose.
||Bank Cheque/Money Order/Personal Cheque/Bank Cheque|
||Please make all Money Orders and Cheques payable to 'NES Online Pty. Ltd.' |
||Place your eBay User ID and postal address on the back of Money Orders or Cheques. |
||Post your payment to 'NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 1765'.|
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
We can only deliver to Paypal confirmed addresses of verified Paypal accounts. Any drop ship or 3rd party delivery request will NOT be accepted.
||Before bidding, you must agree to the shipping/handling price. We will not accept any complaints on shipping prices and any negative feedbacks left on shipping prices will not be accepted. |
||You are also agreeing to our method of shipping. |
||We will not be responsible for items lost in transit if insurance is NOT paid |
||The shipping rate listed here may not be very complete, please email us with your address for more accurate shipping rate. |
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid. |
The highest bidder will be sent a conformation e-mail within 48 hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction. Please, do not bid if you are not going to honor your bid. Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
If you have questions about the product or problems with our service please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- By bidding on item, the buyer has read and 100% agrees with our "terms and conditions" and warranty and returns policy.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of the end auction. Otherwise a non-paying bidder notification will be submitted to eBay.
- Electronic tax invoice will be issued upon request
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
- Pictures and product description provided pursuant are for informational purposes. The information type should not be interpreted on the part of seller. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of the advertised item.
- We usually stock all advertised items, however we can't guarantee stock availability. If an item ordered is out of stock we will endeavor to notify you immediately. We will advise you if the likely time scale of any delay, but you are of course at liberty to cancel the order. Where this occurs, we will be happy to refund your payment.
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods as all items are insured through the carrier. If problems do arise please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue on your behalf.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details or item picture are unintentional.
|Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the on-site warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty:
Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty item to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement. We has no guarantee on product compatiblity with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing. For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being despatched
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- In special circumstances where exchange or refund is accepted - 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchanged or refunded as an incorrectly shipped product.
- Faulty or damaged software, which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) or damaged in transit product within 7 days upon receive.
For all faulty items with Return to Base warranty, buyer have to contact us for Return Authorization first. All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage. Please Note: All returned non-faulty item (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for handling fee as well. We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and handing fee on any returned items. If buyer send back the item by C.O.D. service, Item will NOT be accepted.
Please contact us by email if you have any futher enquiry.
Our postal address: NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 1765