Epson Stylus NX430 3-in-1 Wireless Printer
w/ 133 ink Cartridges 33ppm 5760dpi
BRAND NEW in Retail Box+Manufacturer Warranty+Tax Invoice Included !
Wrapped in a space-saving, compact design, the Epson Stylus® NX430 is the multifunction solution for home users requiring functionality and versatility. It features Epson Connect, four individual ink cartridges, high resolution printing, a 2.5" LCD, card reader and DURABrite® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints.
- Fast print speed of up to 33ppm
- 4 Individual Ink Cartridges – only replace the colour you use
- Up to 2400 dpi Scanning
- Epson DURABrite® Ultra Resin–Coated Pigment Ink for water resistant & highlighter friendly laser sharp results
- Easily share, edit and print photos with a 2.5" LCD viewer + memory card slots
- Epson Connect – Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint
- Apple AirPrint Ready
- Google Cloud Print Ready
|Epson Stylus® NX430
||On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)|
||128 nozzles Black, 42 nozzles each colour (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta) |
|MINIMUM INK DROPLET VOLUME
||5760 x 1440 optimised dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)|
|BLACK TEXT (MEMO) A4 (Draft)^
|COLOUR TEXT (MEMO) A4 (Draft)^
|Photo 4" x 6" (10 x 15cm) (Draft)^
||Approx. 54 sec*3+|
|Print Speed Data Printout Patterns The thumbnail images below show the printout patterns used to determine print speed specifications.|
* "Second" rating refers to the time taken to print one page. The computer environment we test under is as follows: CPU: Pentium 4, 2.4GHz; RAM: 512MB; OS: Windows XP professional; Interface/Connectivity: USB2.0 HighSpeed; SOFTWARE: Word XP/PhotoShop7.0; PAPER: Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper or Plain Paper
+ When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper
||A4, Letter, Legal, 8x10", 5x7", 4x6", 3.5x5", 5x8", A6, A5, B5, Envelopes: No10, DL, C6|
|PAPER HOLD CAPACITY
||Input capacity: 100 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75g/m2)|
|True BorderFree™ printing is available for the following media sizes: 4"x6", 5"x7" and A4.|
Media types recommended: Premium Glossy Photo paper A4, 4"x6" and 5"x7", Matte Paper - Heavyweight.
BorderFree prints are media dependent.
|MONO SCAN SPEED
|COLOUR SCAN SPEED
|Copy Speed Black Text Memo (A4)+
Copy Speed Colour Text Memo (A4)+
|Approx. 33cpm (Draft)|
Approx. 15cpm (Draft)
||Windows® 7/7x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XPx64, Mac® OS 10.4.11 or later|
|* Drivers if available are downloadable from Tech Epson |
||AC 220 ~ 240V |
||50 ~ 60Hz |
||Approx. 13W (ISO/IEC 24712), 3.0W (Sleep Mode)|
|NOISE LEVEL #
|# According to ISO7779 Pattern with Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode. |
||High Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification|
|MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING
||Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint)*|
Google Cloud Print Ready*
*Services expected to be ready in Spring 2011
||Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo (With Adapter), |
MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo (With Adapter),
Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo (With Adapter),
Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo (With Adapter), Memory Stick Micro <M2> (With Adapter),
SD, SDHC, MiniSD (With Adapter), MiniSDHC (With Adapter),
MicroSD (With Adapter), MicroSDHC (With Adapter),
Multi Media Card, MMCplus, MMCmobile <RS-MMC> (With Adapter), MMCmicro (With Adapter),
xD-Picture card, xD-Picture card Type-M, xD-Picture card Type-M+,xD-Picture card Type-H
|PRINTER SOFTWARE (AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM ONLY)|
||Epson Scan Assist|
Epson Attach to Email
Epson Easy Photo Print
||12 months return to base
||Optional Additional 2 Year Warranty
||120 years on Epson Matte Paper Heavyweight|
|LIGHTFASTNESS TEST CRITERIA (INDOOR DISPLAY CONDITIONS)|
| Light source
| Glass Mount
||2mm, soda lime|
| Fade Criteria
||Pure YMC 30% loss at OD=1|
| Display Life Calculation
||Total illuminance/(500 lux x 10 hours x 365 days = 1 year)|
|Tests developed and conducted by Epson under fluorescent light (indoor display condition) with glass mount. The data is calculated by Epson's accelerated test of prints on specialty media.|
|# Data is calculated using accelerated simulation of fading under indoor preservation conditions including fluorescent light indoor display. Temperature, humidity and some atmospheric gases may also affect the rate of fading. The estimated lightfastness period does not indicate the colour changing or the durability of the paper itself. Epson recommends that your prints be stored in a photo album (or plastic photo storage box) in acid free, archival sleeves commonly available from most camera shops.|
|STANDARD INK CARTRIDGES
||133 Black, 133 Cyan, 133 Magenta, 133 Yellow|
|HIGH CAPACITY INK CARTRIDGES
||138 Black, 138 Cyan, 138 Magenta, 138 Yellow |
|STANDARD INK CARTRIDGE YIELDS^^
||Approx. Black 255 pages, Colour Composite 350 pages|
|HIGH CAPACITY INK CARTRIDGE YIELDS^^
||Approx. Black 415 pages, Colour Composite 495 pages|
You may also interested in
|POSTAGE & HANDLING|
|Postage & Handling
|Sydney Metropolitan area
|Outside Sydney metro in NSW, ACT
|Metro area in QLD, SA and VIC
|Remote area in QLD, SA, VIC and WA
|* Extra $3 full insurance cover is required.|
- We offer All Areas Shipping Australia Wide, extra charge for insured freight with tracking for this item.
- All despatched items are highly recommended to insure for their full value for peace of mind.
- If you win / order more than one item and ship together we will discount the shipping on the extra items.
- General shipping time is between one and three working days
- Local Pickup might be available subject to notice
|PAYMENT & METHODS|
||Total payment is required within 7 days before despatch of goods |
||Total amount = Winning Amount + Freight Charge (All amounts are inclusive of GST)|
||Details of the payment process will be provided via eBay checkout email to the high bidder upon end of auction. |
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||CASH on PICK UP is available from 41/7 Hoyle ave, Castle Hill, please contact (02)98947158. |
The payment methods we accept are :
||Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person is preferred method of payment.|
Please provide your EBay item number (12 digits number) or EBay User ID into "account description" for easy tracking purpose.
||Bank Cheque/Money Order/Personal Cheque/Bank Cheque|
||Please make all Money Orders and Cheques payable to 'Network Express Service' |
||Place your eBay User ID and postal address on the back of Money Orders or Cheques. |
||Post your payment to 'NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 2154'.|
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||Before bidding, you must agree to the shipping/handling price. We will not accept any complaints on shipping prices and any negative feedbacks left on shipping prices will not be accepted. |
||You are also agreeing to our method of shipping. |
||We will not be responsible for items lost in transit if insurance is NOT paid |
||The shipping rate listed here may not be very complete, please email us with your address for more accurate shipping rate. |
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid. |
The highest bidder will be sent a conformation e-mail within 48 hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction. Please, do not bid if you are not going to honor your bid. Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
If you have questions about the product or problems with our service please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- By bidding on item, the buyer has read and 100% agrees with our "terms and conditions" and warranty and returns policy.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of the end auction. Otherwise a non-paying bidder notification will be submitted to eBay.
- Electronic tax invoice will be issued upon request
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
- Pictures and product description provided pursuant are for informational purposes. The information type should not be interpreted on the part of seller. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of the advertised item.
- We usually stock all advertised items, however we can't guarantee stock availability. If an item ordered is out of stock we will endeavor to notify you immediately. We will advise you if the likely time scale of any delay, but you are of course at liberty to cancel the order. Where this occurs, we will be happy to refund your payment.
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods as all items are insured through the carrier. If problems do arise please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue on your behalf.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details or item picture are unintentional.
|Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the on-site warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty:
Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty item to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement. We has no guarantee on product compatiblity with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing. For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being despatched
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- In special circumstances where exchange or refund is accepted - 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchanged or refunded as an incorrectly shipped product.
- Faulty or damaged software, which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) or damaged in transit product within 7 days upon receive.
For all faulty items with Return to Base warranty, buyer have to contact us for Return Authorization first. All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage. Please Note: All returned non-faulty item (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for handling fee as well. We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and handing fee on any returned items. If buyer send back the item by C.O.D. service, Item will NOT be accepted.
Please contact us by email if you have any futher enquiry.
Our postal address: NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 2154