Details about Extron Matrix Switcher MAV84 sva 8-input svideo switcherExtron Matrix Switcher MAV84 sva 8-input svideo switcher See original listing
“Dirty box been in our warehouse since 2008. Unit been used as loan stock.”
26 Apr, 2014 14:00:55 AEST
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Dirty box been in our warehouse since 2008. Unit been used as loan stock.”|
Surplus Stock uncovered in warehouse. Has been used as loan stock to Clients.
Photos form part of the item description.
MAV SVA Series
8x4, and 8x8 S-Video and Stereo Audio Matrix Switchers
4x4, 4x8, 8x4, and 8x8 S-Video and Stereo Audio Matrix Switchers
· 150 MHz (-3 dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded — Ensures switching and distribution of video signals without degradation. MAV Series matrix switchers provide a minimum 150 MHz (-3 dB) of video bandwidth at full performance capability when one input drives all outputs.
· Video genlock — Allows for vertical interval switching and enables smooth, seamless transitions when switching between synchronous video sources.
· Compatible with NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.42, PAL, and SECAM video — Provides for worldwide compatibility.
· Switches both balanced and unbalanced stereo audio — Accepts both signals on captive screw connectors.
· Audio input gain and attenuation — Allows users to set the level of gain or attenuation for each audio input channel, eliminating noticeable differences when switching between sources.
· Audio breakaway — Provides the capability to break an audio signal away from its corresponding video signal, allowing the audio and video signals from one source to be switched to different destinations.
· QS-FPC™ - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller — Provides a discrete button for each input and output, allowing for simple, intuitive operation.
· View I/O mode — Easily view which inputs and outputs are actively connected.
· Global presets — Frequently used I/O configurations may be saved and recalled either from the QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller or RS-232 serial control. This time-saving feature allows you to set up I/O configurations and store them in memory for future use.
· RS-232 control port — Using serial commands, the MAV Series can be controlled and configured via the included Windows-based control software, or integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming. The RS-232 port also makes it easy to install firmware updates.
· Control software — Provides a graphical, drag-and-drop interface for I/O configuration and other customization functions via RS-232 remote control. This software also offers an emulation mode for configuration of an offsite matrix switcher; the I/O configuration may be saved for future downloading to the matrix switcher.
· Optional remote control — Optional X/Y control panels, bus control panels, and keypads provide the flexibility to control a MAV Series matrix switcher from a remote location.
· Front panel security lockout — Prevents unauthorized use when the matrix switcher is installed in an unsecured environment where easy access is not desirable. In lockout mode, a special button combination is required to operate the front panel.
· Internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility.