Details about FESTOOL TS 55 EBQ Plus Track saw *NO RESERVE*See original listing
04 Jul, 2014 08:00:36 AEST
[ 16 bids ]
Regents Park, QLD, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
TS 55 EBQ Plus AUS
FESTOOL TS55 EBQ Plus Australian model.
Has been used twice. Like new and is an awesome tool and was bought for a business opportunity that new happened. Those looking at this item know exactly what it is but below are the specs.
Prefer Bank Deposit or COD for payment method
• Power consumption : 1200 W
• Idle speed : 2000 - 5000 rpm
• Saw blade diameter : 160mm
• Inclination : -1°/+47°
• Cutting depth : 0 - 55mm
• Cutting depth at 45 degrees : 0 - 43mm
• Cutting from edge- Min : 12mm
• Dust extraction connection : 27 / 36mm
• New Systainer
• Weight 4.5kg
• The TS55 plunge saw system offers the user many benefits with a variety of different applications.
• It has been in the Festool range for many years and with each new model, has offered further benefits in making the job at hand faster and easier.
• The plunge saw now has a completely flat side, enabling it to cut up to 12mm close to a vertical surface.
• This is great for trimming floor boards or skirting board in situ.
• Another useful feature is the dual depth scale that now allows for the guiderail depth, as well as for cuts without the rails.
• The saw will now also bevel between -1° and 47°, making scribe cuts and back cuts much easier.
• Seeing exactly where the blade is cutting is now possible with the clear 'viewing window' which is also the chip protector for the right side of the blade.
• Festool have completely re-engineered the saw body to greatly improve efficiency of dust extraction, which is boosted even further when using the ABSA cover
• Wide range of accessories that can be used with the Festool plunge saw system, including guide rails, clamps, splinter guards, kickback stops and bevels.
• Quick and easy saw blade change thanks to FastFix, enabling cuts of different materials.
• Power and MMC (Multi-Material-Control) gives complete control and perfect cut quality when cutting different materials and thicknesses.
• The attachable splinter guard ensures cuts are completely splinter free on both sides
• Guard on both sides of the cut (now even improved for angled cuts as well).
• Fast set up of the guide rail system compared to conventional cutting processes.
• Complete system with dust extraction – dust free cuts protect health and save clean-up time.
• All that, and it is still completely compatible with the existing guide rail and all of its accessories.
• Plunge-cut saw TS 55 REBQ-Plus
• Carbide tooth saw blade W48, Aluminium
• Splinter guard and maintenance tools
• Viewing window
• SYS 4 T-LOC SYSTAINER
No rail or any other attachments