autopartsmate post all of their smaller and new items daily. If payment is received prior to midday, then we will do our best to ensure that it leaves that day. For bigger second hand items, such as engines and transmissions, please allow 2 days removal PRIOR to the item being sent.
For smaller items we always utilise the services of Australia Post trackable eparcel service. If you would prefer us to use express post let us know and we will calculate a small extra fee. All items posted with Australia Posts eParcel service are covered by postal insurance covering damage or loss in transit.
For larger or more bulkier items we ship with TNT Road Express, and once the item is collected from our dispatch department, we will message you with the consignment note number. You can always track your package at tnt.com.au.
Please note that TNT DO NOT deliver to PO Box's so we ask you to provide us with a physical address.
For items over 50kg's, such as engines and transmissions, our postage and handling costs are free to all Australia Metropolitan area's. If you live in a regional area please contact us for a quote, which will only ever be a small fee. Finally most if not all of our bigger items are sent via pallet, so it is the buyers responsibility to ensure that you have arrangements in place to remove the item from the delivery truck (such as a forklift, a heap of friends to pick up a corner each, etc, etc)
And of course local pickup is always available (Craig loves to meet his customers!!)
autopartsmate are proud to stand by their products, so it is because of this that we offer a minimum of 3 months warranty (unless otherwise specified in the listing). Our new radiators, new condensers and compressors come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
Our warranty covers the replacement of the part only and does not cover any associated costs in regards to labour or any other expenses incurred or associated with the purchase of the part. We will issue a replacement part at no cost to the purchaser. If a replacement part is not available, a refund of the original purchase price will be issued.
Our liability at any and all times and under all circumstances will never exceed the original purchase cost of the item. The parts that we supply are intended for installation by qualified installers. Warranty will be void due to improper installation.
Damaged In Transit:
Please inspect your delivery immediately it arrives and notify us on the above customer service number if there are any problems. If you have received a damaged item, we need to be notified within 48 hours of receipt.
Incorrect Item Received:
If you have not received the item that you ordered, please notify us on the customer service number above. If autopartsmate have sent the incorrect item in error, we will pay all postage costs to rectify the problem. If the item received is due to incorrect selection and the correct item is required, autopartsmate will accept the item as a return at 100% of purchase value providing the item and packaging are in excellent condition. However, the purchaser will be required to pay the postage to return the original item and resend the replacement. Items must be returned before replacements will be sent.
Refunds without exchange can be issued if you are not happy with your purchase, however a 15% restocking fee will be charged to assist with covering costs associated with the transaction. The buyer will be responsible for postage involved with transaction.
autopartsmate are happy to offer all of our valued customers a variety of payment options. These include EFT, Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque, Money Order, Cash on Pick up (COD not accepted), Visa and Mastercard, and of course PayPal.
If you would like to make payment over the phone feel free to call us.
- Are you in Prospect NSW (we hear this a lot!!) – no we are based in the heart of Adelaide BUT we happily ship any item anywhere in Australia, daily.
- Are your parts genuine? – we try our best to bring you a good mix of both genuine and aftermarket products.
- I purchased a tail light for a sedan but it doesn't fit!! – that's fine. Sometimes it is easy to presume that because your light looks the same as our listing it will fit – more often than not, a lot of sedan parts wont interchange with a hatchback (as an example). If you experience this, we encourage you to contact us so we can work out a solution.
- Do you offer warranty – we offer a minimum of 3 months warranty on all of our parts, regardless if it is new or second hand. A lot of our items come with a longer warranty, so please refer to our listing.
- I tried calling but no-one answered the phone?? – Having a store front can mean that sometimes we are serving our customers and not at our desks. If this is the case, please call Craig on his mobile 0450 954 359