You are bidding on the following:
*** BRAND NEW ***
FLUKE TIR32 BUILDING DIAGNOSTICS INFRARED IRTHERMAL IMAGER
US SALES ONLY!
High performance thermal imagershave never been this affordable. This rugged. Or, this easy to use … until now.
We, at Fluke, are never satisfied leaving the best tools in the hands of the elite, which is why we recently added a new member to our thrmal imaging family. The new Fluke TiR32 combines a powerful 320x240 sensor into the award winning, rugged design of the TiR1 and TiR, delivering the first industrial grade, high performance thermal imager. The result is strikingly crisp, detailed images that, blended with our patented IR-Fusion®, are sure to make a lasting impression on both your customers and business profitability. Don't take our word for it—see it yourself!
Incredible performance at unbelievably low prices.
In these tough economic times, we all have to do more with less. This new imager will help Fluke customers do exactly that.
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)
||-20 °C to +150 °C (-4 °F to +302 °F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy
||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation
|On-screen transmission correction
||320 X 240 Focal Plane Array, uncooled microbolometer|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)
||≤ 0.04 degrees C and 40 mK|
|Infrared spectral band
||7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)|
|Visual (visible light) camera
||Industrial performance 2.0 megapixel|
|Minimum focus distance
||46 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|Standard infrared lens type
- Field of view : 23 ° x 17 °
- Spatial resolution (IFOV) : 1.25 mRad
- Minimum focus distance : 15 cm (approx. 6 in)
|Optional telephoto infrared lens type
- Field of view : 11.5 ° x 8.7 °
- Spatial resolution (IFOV) : 0.63 mRad
- Minimum focus distance : 45 cm (approx. 18 in)
|Optional wide-angle infrared lens type
- Field of view : 46 ° x 34 °
- Spatial resolution (IFOV) : 2.50 mRad
- Minimum focus distance : 7.5 cm (approx. 3 in)
||Manual, one-handed Smart Focus capability|
||Standard : Ironbow, Blue-Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted|
Ultra Contrast™ : Ironbow Ultra, Blue-Red Ultra, High Contrast Ultra, Amber Ultra, Amber Inverted Ultra, Hot Metal Ultra, Grayscale Ultra, Grayscale Inverted Ultra
|Level and span
||Smooth auto-scaling and manual scaling of level and span|
|Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes
|Fast auto-rescale in manual mode
|Minimum span (in manual mode)
||2.0 °C (3.6 °F)|
|Minimum span (in auto mode)
||3 °C (5.4 °F)|
|Automatically aligned (parallax corrected) visual and IR blending
||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Full screen infrared
||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)
||Dewpoint temperature alarm (user-selectable)|
|Image capture and data storage|
||60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on imager|
||The Ti32 allows user to adjust palette, blending, level, span, IR-Fusion® mode, emissivity, and reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction on a captured image before it is stored.|
|Image capture, review, save mechanism
||One-handed image capture, review, and save capability|
||SD Memory Card (2 GB memory card will store at least 1200 fully radiometric (.is2) IR and linked visual images each with 60 seconds voice annotations, or 3000 basic bitmap (.bmp) images, or 3000 jpeg (.jpeg) images; transferrable to PC via included multi-format USB card reader|
||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2) No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp and .jpeg) files|
|Export file formats w/SmartView® software
||JPEG, JPG, JPE, JFIF, BMP, GIF, DIB, PNG, TIF, and TIFF|
||Thumbnail view navigation and review selection|
||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
||-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F) without batteries|
||10 % to 95% non-condensing|
||9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight (selectable bright or auto)|
|Controls and adjustments
- User selectable temperature scale (°C/°F)
- Language selection
- Time/Date set
- Emissivity selection
- Reflected background temperature compensation
- Transmission correction
- User selectable hot spot and cold spot, and center point on the image (other custom markers and shapes in SmartView® software)
- High temperature alarm
- User selectable backlight: "Full Bright or "Auto
- Information display preference
||SmartView® full analysis and reporting software included|
||Two lithium ion rechargeable smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
||Four+ hours continuous use per battery pack (assumes 50 % brightness of LCD)|
|Battery charge time
||2.5 hours to full charge|
|AC battery charging
||Two-bay ac battery charger (110 V ac to 220 V ac, 50/60 Hz) (included), or in-imager charging. AC mains adapters included. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter.|
||AC operation with included power supply (110 V ac to 220 V ac, 50/60 Hz). AC mains adapters included.|
||Sleep mode activated after five minutes of inactivity, automatic power off after 30 minutes of inactivity|
||CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01|
||Meets all applicable requirements in EN61326-1:2006|
||CFR 47, Part 15 Class B|
||0.03 g2/Hz (3.8 grms), IEC 68-2-6|
||25 g, IEC 68-2-29|
||2 meter (6.5 feet) with standard lens|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)
||27.7 cm x 12.2 cm x 17.0 cm (10.9 in x 4.8 in x 6.7 in)|
|Weight (battery included)
||1.05 kg (2.3 lb)|
||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Recommended calibration cycle
||Two-years (assumes normal operation and normal aging)|
||Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish|
- All domestic packages will be shipped out via Fedex, UPS, or USPS within the lower 48 states
- Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska would be extra, and those shipments will be shipped out via USPS priority mail, unless otherwise stated in the auction or negotiated in emails.
- Shipping to APO, RR, or PO box will be handled via USPS and would be extra on certain items, please email us prior bidding.
- Goods will be dispatched the latest in 2 business days.
- Goods will be shipped out after the holidays and weekends.
- No local pick ups accepted at this time, unless otherwise stated in the auction
- Shipping costs are set at that price to cover some of our costs and packaging and handling fees as well as some of the ebay and paypal fees which add to about 13% of the total end price. Please don't email us to negotiate about the shipping costs. We are extremely busy, so we might not answer your emails.
- Shipping and handling fees are not negotiable, by bidding on this item the buyer agrees to pay for all the shipping costs
- We ship to any destination in the world.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: The International shipping rate is flat rate to most destinations in the world, please email us for additional information.
- California buyers are subject to pay 9% tax.
- International buyers are responsible for all tax and custom duty charges outside the country.
U.S. Buyers: Credit cards through PayPal
Please note that we can't accept direct credit card payments at this time
International Buyers: PayPal or Wire
Payment is due within 6 days of auction closing. If payment is not received within this time unless otherwise stated or negotiated, item will be relisted on eBay.
|Terms & Conditions:
- After the auction is closed, auction winners should contact us regarding any questions or requests.
- After the auction is closed, payment should be received within 6 days.
- Buyer has 14 days to return the product, return product should be brand new with all original accessories, buyer pays shipping costs both ways.
- Shipping and handling charges are not returnable
- Items will be replaced or exchanged in case of DOA
- If the same item or similar item is not in stock in case of DOA, the buyer will receive a refund back
- We combine shipping to save customers money, however, there will be an additional charge per item, please read the description for each item to find out about the specific fees.
- All buyers are subject to pay all taxes and duty fees inside and outside of the United States,
- Our facilities are closed during the weekends and other holidays and there will be no shipments during these time periods. All packages will go out after the weekend or after the holidays.
||Please use ebay messaging system|