Fine Old Japanese Carved Boxwood Netsuke Erotica Genitalia Shaped Japan
Please look to Sotheby's Catalogues, Miller's & Carter's price guides for similar
Condition: Very good as collected
Purchased at : Asian Fine Art Auction
Made in Japan early 20thC
Height : 6 cm
Please check out our other NO RESERVE Antique auctions on now!
Pick up is OK
$10 up to 25 KG
(cubic /physical weight- via courier)
TO Regions of, Dalby, Crows Nest, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Milmerran, Gatton, Warwick, Brisbane, Caboolture, Sanctury Cove, Gold Coast, Southport, Tweed Heads, Gympie, Maryborough, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay.
Terms & Conditions
Save on postage buy in bulk
1. Payment methods; PayPal, Direct Deposit or Money order
2. payment must be made in 5 days of end of auction - please let us know if you are still shopping
3. If making direct deposit please reference your ebay user id'
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
4. If the item isn't as described - 100% Money back Guarantee. Items must be returned in the same condition as sent
5. Feedback - if you have any issues re our service, products or postage please email us first to sort it out
6. Please use the ebay mail tool for messages
7. Please do not ask us to put lower values on International parcels as this is Customs Fraud and a serious offence
I will continue auctioning off almost the entire collections of “Rick Bennet”, a well known tribal art and oriental collector. Rick had large emporiums in Cairns, Brisbane and Noosa Heads, from 1975 and travelled extensively overseas as an importer for his businesses.
Over the years his father Norman Bennet, from Rose Bay, Sydney, Australia, gifted Rick with many considerable amounts of money to further his interest in ancient cultures and buy antiques and artefacts during his travels and at antique auctions, enabling Rick to build his private collections without using his business capital. As Rick has now retired he no longer has any shops or business activities and is seriously researching “the meaning of life”, keeping fit and healthy and looking forward to many travels to ancient destinations as a tourist. In so doing he cannot look after his collections, hence the dispersal.
The tribal art mostly comes from Indonesia, Timor, Burma, Papua New Guinea and Oceania. The oriental is from China, Indo-China, Japan and Indonesia. Australian Aboriginal and Asmat are in the collection as well.
The oriental includes Sung, Ming, Ching, Imari, Satsuma, Meiji, Famille Rose, Cloisonne, Bronze etc.
Rick’s private collection have been acquired during 38 years of travel importing 130 field trips since 1973 until 2002. Many pieces were also purchased from Sotheby’s Tribal Art Auctions and Brisbane Antique Auction rooms.
Please add us to your Favorite Sellers list !
Get notifications of bigpelican listings on Twitter :
Check out my other items
Scott & Shan - bigpelican