These 5 ultra bright blue LED bulbs consist of 5 LED's each. We have selected them for their superior quality, high efficiency, low power consumption and long service life. Please do not be fooled by cheap knock-offs, they do not shine as brightly and will not last as long. We source our "A" grade LED's with high quality chipsets direct from the manufacturer and pass the savings on to you, our valued customer. They can be used as Door lights, Footwell lights, Map lights and also where laws permit, as Rego Plate and Parking Lights on cars, trucks, 4WD's and caravans as a direct replacement for standard T10, 192, 194 and 168 bulbs. They produce a nice crisp ULTRA bright blue light rather than the yellowish hue from standard bulbs.
Long-lasting blue LED chipsets with T10 Wedge Contact Base.
Great for many applications around cars, 4WD's, trucks and caravans.
Direct replacement of your T10 Door, Front and Rear Footwell lights.
Long service life, high luminous efficiency, very little heat.
Energy saving, less current draw on your battery and quicker response time than regular light globes, very stable performance.
Green and environment-friendly products, safe and reliable.
Compatible with T10 W5W 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 194, 259, 280, 285, 447,464, 2825, 2921, etc (just for reference).
Note: Please check the led light base type for your vehicle to confirm if the bulb will fit. Indicator light bulbs may require a load resistor or LED relay to retain the correct flash rate.
LED type: 5050
Light color: Blue
LED quantity: 5
Connector type: T10
Voltage: DC 12V
Lumen: about 60lm
Item size: 2.8 * 1.1 * 1.1cm approx.
5 x T10 LED lights K514B^5
An ideal replacement for Ford Falcon, Fairmont, Ghia, Fairlane, XR6, XR6 Turbo, XR8, SR, FPV, Tickford, AU, BA, BF and FG Ute, Sedan and Wagon interior lights.
FAST Australian delivery with stock ready to ship next business day.
They are a straight swap for the standard T10 bulbs.
Note: IF LED DOES NOT WORK FIRST TRY, PULL IT OUT AND TURN IT 180 DEGREES THEN PLUG IT BACK IN. This is due to LED's having a positive and negative side.
I have installed 5 of these in my own AUII Ford Fairmont Ghia, 2 x Door, 2 x Front Footwell and 1 x Rear Footwell lights. They are a straight swap for the T10 bulbs. Makes your car look really upmarket.
14 years in the Australian Electronics Industry gives you peace of mind.
Fact: One of the key strengths of LED lighting is it's reduced power consumption. If designed properly, an LED circuit can approach 80% efficiency, which means 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light energy. Most of the remaining 20% is lost as heat energy. When you compare this with standard incandescent bulbs that operate at about 20% efficiency (80% of the electrical energy is lost as heat), the LED wins hands down every time.