Superb, S-Polished Solid Large Chunk Of Older Copal Amber With Very Rare Fossil Cicada Swarm, Gnat Swarm, Many Spiders & Spiderlings, Very Unusual Beetle Larva, Borer Beetles, Weevils, Thrips, Wasps, Spider & Other Coprolite, Unusual Botanical Inclusions & Much, Much More.
Wonderful Huge 63 Gram Specimen......
Exceptional Fossil Inclusions In This Solid Piece From Madagascar.
Exceptional addition to any serious collection.........very rare item. RRP £220.00
Perfect & unusual addition to any fossil collection - Best quality piece.
As it is from Madagascar, it is not uncommon to find many plant, insect and animal inclusions entombed within this copal; the most fossiliferous of all copals. This copal is Hymenaea-type tree-derived resin and can be between 10,000 and 2,000,000 years old; it has not fully polymerized and can therefore not yet be called true amber.
I do combine postage so please feel free to check out my other items!
1. UK customers: PayPal, Postal Order, Bank Cheque, Direct Bank Deposit - IBAN (Please contact me for details).
2. Please ask if you want to pay on pickup. Not a problem as pick up is always possible.
3. Combining items for postage is most welcome. When you have bought, please wait for me to send you an accurate invoice for weight and destination.
Postage, Packing & Handling:
1. All items need to be well packaged, there is a charge for handling and packaging, at present I dont have any pixies or elves to do it for me, a Mr. Santa Clauss has enslaved them all until further notice.
2. Postage & handling within UK - regular 1st class post, allow 3-10 days after payment received for delivery.
3. Postage & handling to all international destinations - airmail, see postage calculator, delivery time varies.
4. Items valued £30.00 or over are always sent recorded delivery.
1. I am happy to replace any goods that buyers are unhappy with on condition they are returned to me within 14 days of receipt in the same condition they were received, if a replacement is not available I will refund the purchase price via the same method payment was made.
2. I will do my utmost to provide customer satisfaction - refunds & returns on items are accepted. If there is any problem whatsoever with your order please contact me and help me solve the problem before leaving feedback. I will always do my utmost to satisfy fully.
Other Terms Of Sale:
1. The buyer must please send payment within 5 days of purchase.
2. I do not cancel bids, no exceptions.
3. According to eBay policy, it's the responsibility of the buyer to retract a bid before the auction ends.
4. If the auction ended and the highest/winning bidder chooses not to pay for it, I will be forced to follow eBay's policy by opening an unpaid dispute, in order to recover our listing, stocking and final value fees.
5. If the customer has already paid and then decides they don't want it anymore, I will NOT charge a fee of the total payment, in order to recover all my fees and costs involved in processing, preparing, packing and stocking/re-stocking the order.
By bidding you agree to the above terms of sale.
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, I WILL DO MY BEST TO RESOLVE EVERYTHING IN THE MOST DESIRABLE WAY!!