G.I. type, enhanced, nylon knife sheath, GSA compliant, Olive Drab
G.I. type, enhanced, nylon knife sheath, GSA compliant, Olive Drab
|Time to Ship:
||2 to 3 business days
|Buy it Now Price :
This nylon knife sheath features a 2 3/4" hook and loop belt loop, fits military knives 7", including Ka-bars and USMC combat knife among others. A stone pouch and leg ties are other two features of this sheath.
Available in black or olive drab.
We do everything we can to make shipping quick, easy, and painless.
- Free Shipping: Most items offer a free shipping option to addresses in the continental U.S.
- Quick Shipping: More than 85 percent of our orders ship within one business day.
- Secure Shipping: You will receive a tracking number the day your item ships.
- Combined Shipping: Each additional item ships at a discount.
- Reliable Carriers: We ship via UPS and the U.S. Postal Service.
- USPS First Class Mail $0.00
- Upgrade to USPS Priority Mail: $3.00
- UPS Ground: $6.50
- Upgrade to UPS 2nd Day Air: $17.50
Not all shipping methods may be available to all addresses. For example, UPS does not service P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
We ship multiple packages to Canada every day, usually via the U.S. Postal Service for delivery by Canada Post. Standard delivery usually takes 7 to 12 days, but it is sometimes delayed due to delays in customs clearance.
- Shipping to Canada: $7.50
We ship to Australia and New Zealand every day, usually through the U.S. Postal Service which is delivered to our customers by Australia Post or New Zealand Post. We find it to be quite reliable and efficient with many packages arriving in only 5 to 12 days.
Express Delivery usually arrives within 5 to 7 days. Standard Delivery usually takes 7 to 14 days. Economy delivery may take longer.
- Shipping to Australia: $11.50
Shipping to the UK
Packages to the UK are usually shipped via the U.S. Postal Service and delivered by Royal Mail. Please see our customs disclaimer, below, as Royal Mail tends to be aggressive about collecting customs duty, taxes, and related fees.
Express Delivery often arrives within a week. Standard Delivery usually takes 10 to 14 days. Economy delivery may take longer.
- Shipping to the UK: $11.50
Shipping to Europe, Asia, South America and the Rest of the World
We ship to more than 100 countries around the globe. Standard Delivery usually takes 10 to 20 days. Economy delivery may take longer. Expedited shipping is available for customers who need their goods sooner
- International Shipping: $11.50
Important International Shipping Information
The following applies to all packages sent outside the U.S.:
Shipping Times Vary: The above shipping estimates may vary based on mail volume, local conditions, work stoppages, customs delays, and other factors that are out of our control. These estimates are approximate delivery times and not guarantees. If you required a guarantee, ask us about UPS Worldwide Expedited or Worldwide Express shipping.
Import Duty and Tax Disclaimer: Import duties, taxes, and related fees and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
No Gifts Policy: We are a corporation and it is against the law for us to ship items as gifts, so please do not ask us to do so. All customs documentation will show the price you paid for the item. Please do not ask us to commit fraud by reporting an artificially lower cost.
Combined Orders: If you order items separately to avoid paying import duty or taxes, please separate the orders by 24 or more hours. Multiple orders for the same individual may be combined unless you order them more than one business day apart or include instructions not to combine them.
We reserve the right to:
- Combine multiple orders going to the same person and address into a single package;
- Split orders into multiple packages which may originate from different warehouses and may be delivered on different days;
- Upgrade or change your shipping service to speed delivery.
Please see our policy page for full details.
- Payment is due immediately. If you do not pay within four days, an unpaid item dispute will automatically open.
- PayPal is our preferred method of payment and offers security for both the buyer and seller.
- If you wish to use a credit card, you can do so through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, it is easy to apply. If you do not wish to pay via PayPal, please contact us. We may be able to accept an alternate method of payment, such as accepting a credit card payment via phone.
- If you believe the total on your eBay invoice is incorrect, please contact us using the Ask a Question link at the bottom of each listing.
The Captain Dave Guarantee
- We guarantee to fill your order quickly, efficiently, accurately and to keep you informed as to its progress.
- If we make a mistake packing your order, or if the description is materially different than the item you receive, please contact us and we will fix the problem at no additional cost to you. (This offer applies only to our errors. If an item not fit or you do not like it, you are responsible for the return shipping, as outlined in our returns and exchanges section.)
- We also guarantee to respond quickly (usually within one business day) to any inquiries or customer services issues, and to deal with you honestly and fairly, in accordance with our policies and eBay’s terms and conditions.
- Our dedicated customer service staff will available to assist you with your order, answer any questions and facilitate returns and exchanges.
- In return, we ask that you read the item description, ask any questions before your order, pay quickly, and leave us five star feedback.
Returns & Exchanges
- 30-Day Return Policy for most items – Just be sure the item is in new, re-saleable condition and in its original packaging. For example, if your boots or shoes shipped to you in a nice branded shoe box, you must return that box with your boots inside the original corrugated box we shipped it in. No returns on food, underwear, swimwear, medical products, health and beauty aids, and select other items. Please see individual listing for each product’s return policy.
- No RMA number needed – Don’t like it or doesn’t fit? Simply fill out the very short form included with every item and ship it back to us. No need to call or email us for a return authorization.
- Fast processing – We process most returns and exchanges within two business days of receipt so you can quickly get your replacement item or money back.
- Free exchanges – We understand that buying clothing and footwear online can result in sizing or fit issues. If your item does not fit, you can exchange it for another size, color or style, and we will waive the restocking fee. The only cost to you is the shipping.
- 15 percent restocking fee – All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. (Fee does not apply to exchanges.) Shipping, including return shipping, is the responsibility of the buyer. If your item shipped with free shipping, we reserve the right to subtract the cost of shipping from your refund.
- Did we make a mistake? If you need to make a return because we sent you an item, color or size that you did not order, contact us using the Ask a Question link in any listing or toll free at 877-41-DAVES and put one of our great customer service people to work fixing it.
- Do you have a Warranty Claim? If your product has a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 30 days. After 30 days, we can accept warranty claims only for Voodoo Tactical brand products, Altama footwear, Hi-Tec footwear, and Original SWAT boots sold by Captain Dave, Inc. Not all products have warranties. Warranty claims for most other brands and products must be made to the manufacture. Contact us for support or more information.
© Copyright 2012 and 2013 by Captain Dave, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
About Captain Dave, Inc.
Captain Dave is a multi-channel ecommerce retailer serving the army navy, military, law enforcement, outdoor adventure, apparel, tactical, and preparedness markets. A pioneer in online sales, the company has been actively selling online since 1998 and has served hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe.
Captain Dave’s is small enough to care, but large enough to compete. We offer some of the best brands at competitive prices and go the extra mile for our customers.
Captain Dave’s maintains its own warehouse in Durham, NC, and has a dedicated team of professionals standing by to speed your order to your door. We utilize automated systems, bar code scanners and an error reduction methodology to help minimize mistakes and speed order processing.
We also take pride in handling each call to our toll free customer service line in person – no phone tree or voice mail. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are standing by to help you find the right product, size and shipping method to meet your needs and to answer any other questions you may have.
We encourage you to use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of each listing, but you may contact us directly here:
Captain Dave Inc
121 S. LaSalle St.
Durham NC 27705