Details about Genuine Turbo Fitting Kit Peugeot 206 207 307 308 407 1007 3008 1.6 HDI 110 PSSee original listing
22 Apr, 2015 20:00:30 AEST
London, United Kingdom
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Reference OE/OEM Number:||0375J6|
BRAND NEW GENUINE TURBO FITTING KIT FOR PEUGEOT 206 207 307 308 407 1007 3008 5008 1.6 HDI 110 PS
1 GENUINE OIL FEED PIPE
1 GENUINE OIL RETURN PIPE
1 GENUINE LONG BANJO BOLT
1 GENUINE SHORT BANJO BOLT
4 GENUINE WASHERS
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDTelephone number for card payments is : 0800 066 50 95
OUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT AND OUR VAT NUMBER IS 629 1664 23. IF YOU ARE VAT REGISTERED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM THE VAT BACK
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE
Below the manufactures recommended fitting guide MUST be followed
1.The turbo/cartridge must be fitted by a competent garage/mechanic
2.The recommended time for labour for this job is 5 hours + the turbo/cartridge cannot be fitted correctly in less time.
3.OIL PICK UP PIPE IN SUMP - OIL FEED PIPE - BANJO BOLTS & WASHERS MUST BE CHANGED.
4.FAILURE TO REPLACE THESE PARTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR TURBO/CARTRIDGE FAILING AND WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
5.Other parts may also need to be changed , please refer to the fitting instructions
6.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE TURBO/CARTRIDGE AS ALL WARRANTY WILL BE NULL AND VOID
7.Any warranty claims will need to be supported by a valid Main Dealer invoice for the required parts and invoice from a professional garage/mechanic for fitting.
8.By purchasing this turbo/cartridge you agree to these terms and conditions
TURBO / CARTRIDGE FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
Turbo Part No. 753420-4,49173-07502/07503/07504/07505/ 07506/07507
Engine codes:1.6HDD V6TED4/ DV6UTED Ford, Citroen ,Peugeot, Mazda, Mini, Volvo
It is extremely important that you read the enclosed fitting instructions before fitting this turbo. Failure to do so will result in premature failure and will be declined in the event of a warranty claim.
The PSA 1.6HDi,DV6TED4 engine is a highly sophisticated low emission, high power diesel unit. It is used in many different applications; Citroen, Ford, Mazda, Mini, Peugeot and Volvo. Due to the engine being clean and powerful, it is designed to operate at high temperatures, which demands the very best lubricants. These lubricants must be maintained in peak condition and PSA have fitted an in-line oil filter to the turbo and an integral oil cooler/oil filter to this engine to ensure this. Reports in the field indicate that if the engine has been operated with the oil level below normal limits, this may potentially cause a high concentration of carbon in the oil. This may then lead to blockage of the in-line filter, oil cooler and main oil filter, which will eventually bring on premature turbo failure. The vacuum pump may also suffer from this same type of contamination. However, due to its high operating speeds (230,000 revs per minute) the turbo will usually be the first to show signs of damage. This can happen from 30,000 miles onwards if the oil level and correct oil change intervals/procedure have not been adhered to. Experience to date suggests that the carbon build up in this application is particularly difficult to remove. To try to eliminate the potential for further turbo failure, the following MUST be undertaken by the garage, in addition to the normal recommended turbo fitting instructions:
1. Remove the engine sump and check oil pump, pick up strainer ,oil pump and all oil galleries for carbon contamination.
2. If heavy carbon deposits are identified fit new oil pump, oil pump pick up strainer and clean oil galleries
3. Fit a new oil feed pipe, oil feed connectors and oil drainpipes and hoses.
4. Remove the gauze filter that is in. the new banjo bolt that causes the pipe to block
5. Remove oil cooler and oil filter assembly and clean thoroughly
6. Remove intercooler, pipes and hoses remove residual oil
7. Remove the vacuum pump and check for debris/carbon deposits and clean/replace as necessary.
8. Remove the Rocker Cover/Cam Box clean all carbon and sludge deposits from the cover breather( where fitted) and associated valve gear.
9. Check the Particulate Filter and cat are not blocked, replace if found to be heavily contaminated with oil from the failed turbo.
10. Clean the Exhaust Gas Re-circulation Valve, induction manifold and all associated pipe work and ensure that the E.G.R.is functioning correctly.
11. A fully synthetic LOW SAPS 5W/30 oil must be used
12. Change engine oil after 200 miles and then every 3000/5000 miles
13. Ensure that the particulate filter is regenerated frequently and is not blocked. At least one 50 mile continuous journey should be taken every month
14. Check the fuel injector gaskets are not damaged, replace as necessary
15. Where turbo oil feed pipe bolts to engine block, blow through engine block to clear debris from the failed turbo and carbon/sludge using a reputable cleaner before the oil pump is refitted
16. Leave the oil feed pipe detached at the turbo end, crank the engine over without firing until clean oil is flowing through from the pipe. It is convenient to catch the oil in a plastic bag or container. When clean oil is flowing connect the pipe to the turbo
17. Check oil flow:
a. Fit turbo , leave oil return pipe disconnected
b. Attach an extended oil return pipe and feed into a container
c. Start engine, idle for 60 seconds and switch off engine
d. Oil delivery should show at least 0.3 litres of oil
e. Repeat test to confirm flow is correct
f. Ensure during the test the engine is not run below minimum oil level
e. Change oil and filter after 20 miles.
In some instances even after carrying out these instructions not all of the carbon/sludge deposits will have been removed , resulting in turbo failure. In these instances the turbo/cartridge will NOT be covered by the warranty as the failure is not due to a faulty component but due to external factors .
The only 100% cure to prevent premature turbo failure is to fit a new engine.
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!