| email:email@example.com Ph: 07 3855 2337 Trading Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm (Mon-Fri), 9am-1pm (Sat) |
Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Socket 775 (LGA775) Motherboard
Supports DDR3 & DDR2 RAM
Brand New in full retail package!
| Product Description |
The GA-G41M-Combo based on the Intel G41 chipset supports the latest Intel 45nm CPUs, creating a powerful multi-media platform which allows users to do more at once. At the heart of the Intel G41 Express chipset is the Intel X4500 graphics media accelerator, which support DX10 and features several unique innovations including more Execution Units for enhanced 3D performance and Intel Clear Video Technology for sharper images and precise color control.
3x USB Power Boost
GIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
Windows® 7 WHQL Certified
The motherboard has obtained WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification for Windows 7 from Microsoft®
, setting the standard for future...more
Smaller, Faster and More Efficient
GA-G41M-Combo motherboards paired with Intel 45nm CPUs deliver the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming. Not only do GIGABYTE's latest motherboards based on Intel Eaglelake chipsets all support Intel's new generation, 45nm multi-core processors.
Supports both Dual Channel DDR2 and DDR3
Experience the advanced memory combination technology, featuring ultimate scalability with both DDR2 and DDR3 memory support for running next generation applications with lower power consumption, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications. * Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with AMD’s highly efficient 45nm AM3 CPU, the Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
Intel GMA X4500
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 support Microsoft DirectX10, Intel® Clear Video Technology, which enable smoother HD playback. The 3D enhancement of GMA X4500 also highly improves the realism and graphics performance for mainstream gaming. Through the support of DVI and HDMI (with HDCP), Intel GMA X4500 brings the ultimate multimedia experience.
Intel® Clear Video Technology
Clear Video Technology delivers enhanced video playback, sharper images, and precise color control for a premium visual experience...more
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS Protection
DualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interface
SATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivity
The Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
ErP Lot 6 support
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
| CPU || |
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for an Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme processor/Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor/Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor/Intel® Pentium® processor/Intel® Celeron® processor in the LGA775 package
- L2 cache varies with CPU
| Front Side Bus || |
- 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
| Chipset || |
- North Bridge: Intel® G41 Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH7
| Memory ||DDR3: |
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR3 1333(O.C.)/1066/800 MHz memory modules
Dual channel memory architecture
- 2 x 1.8V DDR2 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Support for DDR2 1066(O.C.)/800/667 MHz memory modules
(Note: Mixed mode, populating DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules simultaneously is not supported. Please refer "Memory Support List" for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
| Onboard Graphics ||North Bridge: |
- 1 x D-Sub port
| Audio || |
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
| LAN || |
- Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
| Expansion Slots || |
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
| Storage Interface ||South Bridge: |
iTE I/O Controller Chip:
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector supporting up to 1 floppy disk drive
| USB ||South Bridge: |
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
| Internal I/O Connectors || |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x clear CMOS jumper
| Back Panel Connectors || |
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
| I/O Controller || |
- ITE 8720
| H/W Monitoring || |
- System voltage detection
- CPU temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU fan speed control
* Whether the CPU fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU cooler you install.
| BIOS || |
- 2 x 8 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
| Unique Features || |
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Easy Energy Saver
* Due to the hardware limitation, you must install the Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme/Core™ 2 Quad/Core™ 2 Duo/Pentium Dual-Core/Celeron Dual-Core/Celeron 400 Series CPU to enable support for Easy Energy Saver.
- Support for SMART Recovery
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
| Bundle Software || |
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
| Operating System || |
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7/Vista/XP
| Form Factor || |
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm
| Remark || |
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
| Payment Methods |
- Full payment is required within 7 days of the deal closed on eBay.
- Total amount = Winning Amount
- Details of the payment process will be provided via email to the highest bidder upon end of the auction.
- Extra 3 business days for cheque payment to clear. (Not recommended if item is urgent)
To ensure to find your payment quickly and fast delivery, all payments made in any form should include a reference number, which is your eBay User ID (eBay User Name).
If you don’t use your eBay ID as a reference when making payment, we can’t guarantee prompt delivery of your order.
The buyer will be responsible for any delays of shipping out of order due to not leaving the appropriate reference number.
|Postage & Handling |
Australia Wide Flat Freight
Please be advice
- You must also agree to our method of shipping. We will ship most of out items via Australia Post eParcel, Australia Post or Fastway Couriers)
- If you would track your item, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
IF you want to come and pickup
- Please email or ring us before you come to let us organize the stock for you.
|Terms & Conditions |
- Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid.
- Please do not bid if you are not going to honour your bid.
- By bidding or buying on this item, your must fully agree with our "Terms and Conditions", and must agree on the shipping price.
- The highest bidder will be sent a confirmation e-mail within 48 working hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction.
- Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
- Tax invoice will be issued for Tax and Warranty purpose.
- Pictures are for illustration purpose only, Actual product may have difference from the pictures used.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- If you have questions about the product or problems with our service, please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
|Store Disclaimer |
Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacture Warranty: Buyer must contact manufacture of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacture warranty: Buyers must contact manufacturer of the items for all the on-site warranty services within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty: Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty items to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement.
- We have no guarantee on product compatibility with the buyer's won equipment unless specified on the items listing.
- For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being dispatched.
- Shipping and Handling charge are NOT refundable.
- 20% restocking fee: In special circumstances where exchange or refund is agreed, 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchange or refund as an incorrectly shipped product.
- DOA (Dead on Arrival) software media (CD or DVD disk), which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product within 7 days upon receive. (Please contact us for the best solution for the warranty process before sending it back.)
- For all faulty items with Return to Base Warranty, buyer has to contact us for Return Authorization (RA) first.
- All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage.
- Please Note: All returned non-faulty items (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for the handling fee as well.
- We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and Handling fee or cost on any returned items. If buyer sends back the items by C.O.D (Cash on Delivery) Service, Items will NOT be accepted.
|Contact Us |
· We will leave positive feedback to you upon confirmation of the clearance of your payment.
· We would appreciate if you would leave us positive feed back once you confirmed the item is received and in good working order.
· If you have issues with our products or services, please contact us before leaving a neutral or negative feedback. We will try our best to resolve the issues.