Intel® Z77 Chipset
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel® 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI)
- PCI Express Gen 3.0 support
- 2-way CrossFire™ multi-GPU support
- HDMI, DVI, RGB
- High quality HD audio
- GIGABYTE 333™ Onboard Acceleration (USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 & 3x USB Power)
- Humidity/Electrostatic/Power Failure/High Temperature Protection
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
GIGABYTE Z77-HD3 Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z77-HD3 Motherboard combine a host of new and exciting
technologies with the latest Intel Z77 Express Chipset, creating a
unique range of motherboard designs that harness the outstanding
performance of the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™
processors. With an exclusive GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI), UD4 Classic
technology and unique EZ Set Up uilities, GIGABYTE Z77-HD3 Motherboard
ensure outstanding system absolute control, with additional features
that ensure an unrivalled experience on your next PC build.
Brings HDMI and DVI Outputs to Value Segment Motherboard Models
new GIGABYTE HD motherboard series defies the current ethos that means
true digital display outputs are reserved for upper mainstream models,
adding both HDMI and DVI ports to a range of motherboard models at
attractive and affordable price points. All DIY enthusiasts can now
enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated
digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs...More
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors
New 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors are based on the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor architecture, manufactured using the latest 22nm
process to create a visually optimized processor platform. Based on the
mature LGA 1155 socket, 3rd generation Intel® Core™
processors feature up to four high-performance 64-bit processor cores
and 8MB of L3 cache Smart Cache, and overall performance when you need
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards take advantage of the latest connectivity
and expansion bus technologies available on the Intel platform. The 3rd
Core™ processor platform debuts the new
PCI Express gen. 3.0 expansion bus, allowing users to take advantage of
the next generation, high-bandwidth discrete graphics card solutions.
* PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from
even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience
almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows®
7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel®
Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it
was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application
data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Smart Connect Technology means that your email,
favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically
updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest
world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on'
button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple application that
allows users to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel® Smart Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel® Smart Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to
configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a complete
reinstall of the operating system. Once that processes was complete,
users then needed to install the Intel® Rapid Storage Utility
as well as configure Intel's Smart Response Technology. GIGABYTE EZ
Smart Response does all of this automatically, without users having to
perform a complicated install process. This allows them to quickly and
effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system performance.
GIGABYTE EZ Setup
EZ Setup is an exclusive application that allows GIGABYTE 7 series
users to more easily configure and setup three important Intel
Technologies on their new system; Intel®
Smart Response, Intel®
Rapid Start and Intel®
Smart Connect. GIGABYTE EZ Setup makes it far easier to enjoy these
technologies by greatly reducing the number of steps involved to install
setup and configure your system.
* EZ Setup utility is available for download from the official GIGABYTE website
GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration
7 series motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration , a
range of the latest technologies that are designed help speed up data
transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0
(6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on all USB
ports for more power hungry USB devices.
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature ON/OFF Charge, a unique
GIGAYTE technology which allows you not only to charge your iPhone, iPad
or iPod Touch, but also allows you to Quick Charge it. As an added
bonus, it can even be charged when your PC is turned off, so even if you
forget to plug it into your charger after you've synced up your music,
it will be fully charged when you need it.
Due to certain mobile phone
limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC
before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non ON/OFF
Charge USB ports.
Charging results may vary by model.
Enhanced Built-in Visuals
With updated and improved processor graphics and multimedia, 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors offer you the best possible media and entertainment
experience. Native support for multiple digital displays, plus DirectX
11 capable graphics, Intel® Quick Sync Video 2.0 and Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500 ensure you can enjoy new levels of 3D gaming and HD content manipulation.
Intel® Quick Sync 2.0
Faster media encoding performance
Saves your valuable time when create and edit video, synchronize it with
other devices, and share it–at home and on the internet. Intel Quick
Sync Video uses hardware on the processor, instead of software, to
accelerate video encoding.
DirectX 11 Support
Better Visual Experience
Microsoft DirectX 11 provides eye-popping 3D visuals found for today's
latest PC games and is designed to be more efficient, leverage the power
of today's multi-core processors, and provide support for sophisticated
shading and texturing techniques such as tessellation.
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management tool
GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage
different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD
media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking
precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall
Multi-display support with AMD CrossFire™
AMD CrossFire™ delivers the ultimate graphics performance for gaming
enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to
5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all
through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital
video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital
content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog
interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is
compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection),
allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media
Integrated DVI Interface
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a new video interface standard
designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize
the visual quality of digital display devices, such as flat LCD
monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, DVI interface is
compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection),
allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/
Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4
GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed
will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2800(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel
audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3/4/5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s
channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on
the devices being connected.
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D)
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for 3D Power
- Support for EZ Setup
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/XP
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 21.5cm
to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors,
please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer
drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available
from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
We accept the following two payment methods:
-> Bank Deposit (Preferred)
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: HMLU
Account Number: 10486619
Payee Reference: Please ensure to quote your eBay user ID ONLY (NOT the item number)
To use PayPal, go to https://www.paypal.com.au, and send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the PayPal policy, we only ship your product to your confirmed shipping address. Please be sure your billing address is same as your shipping address.
iiBuy must receive your payment within 10 days or your order will be cancelled. We will ship your order, or begin assembling your order, when full payment has been processed (approximately one - two business days after payment is received).
Please note we do not accept Money Order or cheques.
Upon the confirmation of the full payment has been received , items in stock are shipped within one-two business day after iiBuy processes your order.
We will notify you by e-mail when your package ships. You may also email to check the tracking information.
1. Postage and handling fee for each item is to offset the costs of fuel increase, packaging and labor, as well as the actual postage required.
2. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based and cubic-based, it is not simply the postage paid label or the face value of the stamps.
3. Shipping costs are an inherent feature in any mail-order service, and we hope that you will understand.
4. Shipping costs for orders depend upon the method and option you choose and If you choose to combine items, you'll be charged for the highest shipping cost for one item, and get 10% off postage for each additional item in that shipment.(Over sized & Higher value items over $50 excepted)
5. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
6. Orders are dispatched daily duringweekends. Express service is also available upon request.
7. Please provide a valid day time contact number for courier delivery.left at your letterbox if the address is unattended.All attempted deliveries will be held at delivery depot for seven working days only, or it will be returned back to sender. A redelivery fee applies if the parcel is required to be sent out from again.
We agree to despatch your order within 2 business days of your purchase.
iiBuy endeavours to fulfil its commitment to the stated delivery schedule but cannot guarantee to meet scheduled delivery times on all occasions.
Delivery times are indicative only and iiBuy does not accept any liability for failure to meet scheduled delivery times or any incontinence caused as a consequence.
| iiBuy is committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications.
Please check the product description for warranty details and contact information. This can be found by clicking on the product description.
All products carry a manufacturer's warranty. Please see the warranty information within the product description for warranty provider and details.
If your item has not been repaired to your satisfaction, iiBuy will work with you to obtain an appropriate resolution. In this event, email to email@example.com
Please include the name, phone number and order number of the warranty provider. Our representative will respond to you within 2 business day.
In our experience, many problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the manufacturer.
Should your item require warranty services or is missing parts, please first contact the warranty service provider listed in the Warranty section of the product description.
| We appreciate you contacting us for any questions you may have, that are not included above at all.
We strive to answer all messages as quickly as possible within 48 hours. If you have not heard from us after 48 hours, please check your spam mail filter setting in case our replied email has been blocked. If possible, resend your message with 'Read Receipt'.
When send a message via eBay, please ensure to untick the "Hide by email address" box, so that we can get back to you as quickly as possible. Our customer service team operates on Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST, Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST (Public holiday excepted)
Please ensure to quote the eBay Sales Reference number or item number when making enquiry on an existing purchase, and if possible, include any email conversation history to assist us answering you email promptly.