No NRL season is complete without the humorous insight of Matty Johns, and Fox Sports is giving you an 9 friends the chance to laugh along with him as audience members this season. Even better, you and your crew will have a meet and greet with the boys who are on the show that evening.
The hit show Toyota Monday Night with Matty Johns, featuring Johns himself, Gorden Tallis, Nathan Hindmarsh, Bryan Fletcher and Lara Pitt, goes to air live every Monday night at the conclusion of the round of NRL games. Full of footy chat from the round, mixed in with moments that highlight the lighter side of the NRL, this show is poised to go to even greater heights this season.
The tickets are available for use on ONE of the following show dates (subject to availability):
- June 23rd 2014
- June 30th 2014
- July 7th 2014
- July 14th 2014
- July 28th 2014
- August 4th 2014
- August 11th 2014
Generously donated by Matty Johns
Tune in to Gold Telethon, on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, Monday 9th June 2014, broadcast live on Channel Nine, WIN and NBN and help make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children!
Gold Telethon is the major annual fundraising event for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick. It raises funds to buy life-saving equipment, fund research and deliver vital services to help our young patients. During May, Gold fundraising events are held across NSW and the ACT, in homes, schools and workplaces. People can also choose to attend one of our official Gold Events in prominent restaurants across Sydney and surrounds.
All these lead up to the grand finale of an all-day live Telethon broadcast on Channel Nine, NBN and WIN featuring our favourite Channel Nine personalities, inspiring stories from Hospital families and staff, a live studio audience and performances by some of Australia’s top music acts. In 2013, thanks to your generosity, Gold Telethon raised an impressive $4.02 million for the Hospital!
In 2014 we want to raise $4.5 million, will you help us reach our goal?
Terms and Conditions
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") consists of a voucher for ten adults to be part of the studio audience for one episode of Monday Night with Matty Johns and to meet with Matt and the panel. ("Experience")
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Sale Item of equal or greater value.
- The winning bidder must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
A voucher for the Sale Item will be sent to the winning bidder after the payment is cleared including contact details for redeeming the tickets.
- The tickets need to be booked at least 2 weeks in advance for use on ONE of the following show dates (subject to availability): June 23rd – June 30th – July 7th – July 14th – July 28th – August 4th – August 11th.
Participants are required to arrive at Fox Sports HQ in Artarmon by 6.30pm on show night
Participants must be 18 years or older.
Participants must provide their own transport to and from Fox Sports HQ.
- Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any parameters are a must.
- All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to provide proof of identity at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Provider.
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participant does not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Provider, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participant and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- The Participant is responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, transportation, accommodation, meals, parking fees, surcharges, spending money, incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the experience is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- By participating in the Experience, Participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Provider and Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
- Except as required by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter of the Sale Item is Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation ("Promoter") (ABN 72003073185) of 19 Eurimbla Ave, Randwick, NSW.
The Provider of the Sale Item is Matty Johns. ("Provider").
- Bid For Good (ABN 96 984 486 617) ("Bid For Good") is the Promoter's agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the experience listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the experience listed. View Bid For Good's letter of endorsement for this auction.
Managed by Bid For Good