4 x VIP 3 Park Passes to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet ‘n’ Wild – includes meet & greet with Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob Square Pants. These 3 Park Passes give you unlimited entry for 28 consecutive days to the 3 parks. Visit any park of the parks, any day as many times as you like for 28 consecutive days.
Sea World is a whole world of amazing marine attractions, rides and shows. Join in a range of Animal Adventure programs and interact with dolphins, seals and sharks. You can enter the frozen world of the Penguin Encounter, see predators up close in Shark Bay and interact with more tranquil critters in the dolphin nursery, snorkel and touch pools. On top of all of this you will get the opportunity to have a meet and greet with Sponge Bob Square Pants and Dora The Explorer!
WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD
Warner Bros. Movie World has something for everyone. You will enjoy the thrill rides, kids fun and all the family entertainment. Hosting some of the fastest and steepest rides in the southern hemisphere Movie World has rides for the thrill seekers, as well as family fun rides and something for the kids. At Movie World you can meet your favourite stars and super-heroes, and experience movie attractions and an array of stunning shows and of course there’s the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides such as the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, Lethal Weapon, and the Ride to the Batwing Spaceshot and you will delight in music from the Looney Tunes gang too. It’s an experience you will never forget!
WET ‘n’ WILD
Australia's premier water theme park has enough pools, slides and fun attractions to keep the family occupied for the entire day. Experience the aquatic rush of the king-sized Extreme H20 Zone, enter the adventure playground of Buccaneer Bay, ride the Mammoth Falls in a six-person tube and face your fears on a ride down the Terror Canyon. The fun does not stop there with the kids’ aquatic playground Buccaneer Bay offering a splashtastic time.
If you are looking to relax in the water we have you covered, with the Calypso Beach and Whirlpool Hot Springs. No matter the season, the fun goes on with all attractions being heated to offer you an endless year of fun. Wet’n’Wild Water World has something for everyone!
Generously donated by
Tune in to Gold Telethon, on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, Monday 9th June 2014, broadcast live on Channel Nine, WIN and NBN and help make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children!
Gold Telethon is the major annual fundraising event for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick. It raises funds to buy life-saving equipment, fund research and deliver vital services to help our young patients. During May, Gold fundraising events are held across NSW and the ACT, in homes, schools and workplaces. People can also choose to attend one of our official Gold Events in prominent restaurants across Sydney and surrounds.
All these lead up to the grand finale of an all-day live Telethon broadcast on Channel Nine, NBN and WIN featuring our favourite Channel Nine personalities, inspiring stories from Hospital families and staff, a live studio audience and performances by some of Australia’s top music acts. In 2013, thanks to your generosity, Gold Telethon raised an impressive $4.02 million for the Hospital!
In 2014 we want to raise $4.5 million, will you help us reach our goal?
Terms and Conditions
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") consists of four VIP 3 Park Passes to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet ‘n’ Wild including a meet & greet with Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob Square Pants at Sea World ("Experience").
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Sale Item of equal or greater value.
- The winning bidder must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
The voucher for the 3 Park Passes will be sent to the winning bidder after the payment is cleared.
- The voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase. When the Participants redeem the voucher the VIP 3 Park Passes are then valid over a 28 day period. The 3 Park Passes are void if presented after this date.
The meet and greet will be coordinated in advance/on the day by a Nickelodeon representative with the Participant.
The Participant may take a photo and/or bring something small to be signed by Dora The Explorer and Sponge Bob Square Pants.
- The Participants are expected to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any parameters are a must.
- All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to provide proof of identity at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Provider.
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participant does not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Provider, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participant and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- The Participant is responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, transport, accommodation, insurances (including health and travel insurance) meals, parking fees, surcharges, spending money, incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the experience is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- By participating in the Experience, Participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Provider and Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
- Except as required by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter of the Sale Item is Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation ("Promoter") (ABN 72003073185) of 19 Eurimbla Ave, Randwick, NSW.
The Provider of the Sale Item is Nickelodeon. ("Provider").
- Bid For Good (ABN 96 984 486 617) ("Bid For Good") is the Promoter's agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the experience listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the experience listed. View Bid For Good's letter of endorsement for this auction.
Managed by Bid For Good