This is your opportunity to join Dora and the rest of her friends in Dora’s Pirate Adventure as they embark on an exciting trip to Treasure Island in search of the ultimate pirate party. Help them navigate over Dancing Mountain and through Silly Singing Bridge in pursuit of the Pirate Piggies. Along the way, Dora the Explorer fans will use their map-reading, counting, musical and language skills to successfully help Dora reach Treasure Island and avoid that pesky fox Swiper!
Dora’s Pirate Adventure incorporates the interactive and educational elements that make Dora the Explorer one of the most popular shows on television. Young Dora the Explorer fans in Australia will delight in this two act, song-and-dance spectacular that invites them to think, sing and play along.
These exclusive VIP tickets will give you and 3 people access to your choice of ONE of the following shows:
- Friday 5th September - Sydney
- Saturday 6th September - Sydney
- Monday 8th September - Canberra
- Friday 12th September - Melbourne
- Saturday 13th September - Melbourne
- Friday 19th September - Subiaco
- Saturday 20th September - Subiaco
PLUS you will have a personal meet and greet with Dora, Boots & Diego – a moment the kids are sure to remember.
Generously donated by
Tune in to Gold Telethon, on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, Monday 9th June 2014, broadcast live on Channel Nine, WIN and NBN and help make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children!
Gold Telethon is the major annual fundraising event for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick. It raises funds to buy life-saving equipment, fund research and deliver vital services to help our young patients. During May, Gold fundraising events are held across NSW and the ACT, in homes, schools and workplaces. People can also choose to attend one of our official Gold Events in prominent restaurants across Sydney and surrounds.
All these lead up to the grand finale of an all-day live Telethon broadcast on Channel Nine, NBN and WIN featuring our favourite Channel Nine personalities, inspiring stories from Hospital families and staff, a live studio audience and performances by some of Australia’s top music acts. In 2013, thanks to your generosity, Gold Telethon raised an impressive $4.02 million for the Hospital!
In 2014 we want to raise $4.5 million, will you help us reach our goal?
Terms and Conditions
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") consists four VIP tickets to see Dora's Pirate Adventure Live plus a personal meeting with Dora, Boots and Diego. ("Experience").
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Sale Item of equal or greater value.
- The winning bidder must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
The Tickets for the Sale Item will be sent to the winning bidder after the payment is cleared.
- The meet and greet will be coordinated in advance/on the day by a Nickelodeon representative with the Participant.
- The Participant may take a photo and/or bring something small to be signed by Dora.
- The Winning Bidder may select their choice of show dates from ONE of the following shows only:
- Friday 5th September - Theatre Royal 108 King Street, Sydney
- Saturday 6th September - Theatre Royal 108 King Street, Sydney
- Monday 8th September - Canberra Theatre London Circuit, Civic Square, Canberra
- Friday 12th September - The Playhouse, Arts Centre 100 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Saturday 13th September - The Playhouse, Arts Centre 100 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Friday 19th September - Regal Theatre, Perth 474 Hay Street, Subiaco
- Saturday 20th September - Regal Theatre, Perth 474 Hay Street, Subiaco
- The experience is valid for one ONE show date ONLY.
- The Participants are expected to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any parameters are a must.
All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to provide proof of identity at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Provider.
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participant does not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Provider, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participant and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- The Participant is responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, flights, accommodation, meals, parking fees, surcharges, spending money, incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the experience is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- By participating in the Experience, Participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Provider and Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
- Except as required by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter of the Sale Item is Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation ("Promoter") (ABN 72003073185) of 19 Eurimbla Ave, Randwick, NSW.
The Provider of the Sale Item is Nickelodeon. ("Provider").
- Bid For Good (ABN 96 984 486 617) ("Bid For Good") is the Promoter's agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the experience listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the experience listed. View Bid For Good's letter of endorsement for this auction.
Managed by Bid For Good