Charity Auction - 100% of proceeds from this sale go to Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
Enjoy a luxurious 5 night stay in a Beachfront Bure at Musket Cove Island Resort for 2 adults.
This amazing package also includes:
- Return Malolo Cat ferry transfers for 2 adults
- Day trip for 2 adults with Take-a-Break cruises
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults
- Resort Activites: daily coral reef and sandbank snorkelling trips includes snorkelling gear, Kayaks, Windsurfers, Solevu village tour, Guided Medicine walks and island treks
- You will receive homemade coconut cookies and bottled water during your stay
At Musket Cove you’ll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. Located on Malolo Lailai in the picturesque Mamanuca Islands. The resort consists of 55 air-conditioned villas and bures scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions.
What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore. Muskets world-class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Mandara Spa is a true haven of tranquility.
Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home.
Generously donated by
Tune in to Gold Telethon, on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, Monday 9th June 2014, broadcast live on Channel Nine, WIN and NBN and help make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children!
Gold Telethon is the major annual fundraising event for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick. It raises funds to buy life-saving equipment, fund research and deliver vital services to help our young patients. During May, Gold fundraising events are held across NSW and the ACT, in homes, schools and workplaces. People can also choose to attend one of our official Gold Events in prominent restaurants across Sydney and surrounds.
All these lead up to the grand finale of an all-day live Telethon broadcast on Channel Nine, NBN and WIN featuring our favourite Channel Nine personalities, inspiring stories from Hospital families and staff, a live studio audience and performances by some of Australia’s top music acts. In 2013, thanks to your generosity, Gold Telethon raised an impressive $4.02 million for the Hospital!
In 2014 we want to raise $4.5 million, will you help us reach our goal?
Terms and Conditions
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") consists of a voucher for two people for five nights stay at the Musket Cove Island Resort - Malolo Lailai Island, Fiji as more particularly described above; ("Experience").
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
- This auction listing may be restricted to prequalified bidders only. Bidder Prequalification is a security verification measure given the high profile nature of this auction.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject requests to bid or cancel already approved bids at its sole discretion. The Promoter may also conduct further screening of bidders, including requesting additional documentation on the ability to make payment as well as request a deposit via PayPal or credit card before being allowed to bid/continue bidding, regardless of eBay feedback history.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Sale Item of equal or greater value.
- The winning bidder must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
A voucher for the Sale Item will be sent to the winning bidder after the payment is cleared.
- The voucher is valid until 30 June 2015.
- Blackout dates include:
- 01 June to 31 August AND
- 20 Dec to 8 Jan AND
- 14 April 2015 to 21 April 2015
- The winning bidder should contact the Provider promptly after receipt of the voucher to book the Experience subject to availability.
- All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to provide proof of identity at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Provider.
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participant does not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Provider, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participant and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Provider reserves the right to ask the Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- The Participant is responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, flights, accommodation, parking fees, surcharges, spending money, incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the experience is non-transferable and non-refundable. If there is a non-utilised portion of the Experience it cannot be claimed or redeemed for cash
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- By participating in the Experience, Participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Provider and Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not responsible for your voucher once you receive it. If you misplace or damage the voucher once it is in your possesssion, the Foundation will not be liable.
- Except as required by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter of the Sale Item is Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation ("Promoter") (ABN 72003073185) of 19 Eurimbla Musket Cove Island Resort - Malolo Lailai Island, Fiji. ("Provider").
- Bid For Good (ABN 96 984 486 617) ("Bid For Good") is the Promoter's agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the experience listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the experience listed. View Bid For Good's letter of endorsement for this auction.
Managed by Bid For Good