THIS LISTING IS FOR 1 X 2m (H) x 1m (W) HAND MADE BAMBOO FENCING PANELS
LOW COST NATIONWIDE DELIVERY OR LOCAL PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN DANDENONG SOUTH VIC BY APPOINTMENT.
For a speedy delivery quote please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. PANEL HEIGHT
2. QUANTITY REQUIRED
3. SUBURB AND POSTCODE
One of our friendly team will reply to your inquiry within 1 business day
Half cut panels (not prone to splitting / cracking)
Panel dimensions: 2m (H) x 1m (W)
Pole width: each wide bamboo pole is 6 to 8 cm wide
We are pleased to offer you this exclusive line of bamboo fencing. No decorative rope so there is no risk of deterioration over time leaving an unsightly mess. Instead we use discreet, rust-resistant 3mm galvanised wire which connects each pole and ensures longevity and provides an attractive appearance.
Our screens can be easily manipulated around corners so there is no need to cut the panels when reaching a point where two fences meet. It can narrowed by simply cutting through the galvanised wire with wire cutters or cut down in height with a circular saw if necessary.
They can be installed both vertically or horizontally for a different look or, try a combination of both.
Potential buyers please be sure to read the information below so you can make a well informed decision before purchasing Bamboo panels.
- Some of our competitor’s panels have a rough finish and dull appearance despite the photos depicted - We guarantee a smooth and shiny finish (front and back)
- Some of our competitors use hardwood timber back support bars (this is not environmentally friendly) - We only use Bamboo back support bars so no trees are harmed in the construction of our panels and will not rot
- Some of our competitors only apply one coat of protective clear lacquer - We apply two coats for a longer lasting finish
- Some of our competitors do not apply lacquer to the back of the panel to cut costs - The back of all our panels are sprayed with clear protective lacquer. We do not cut costs to bring you the best quality bamboo panels in the Australian Market
- Some of our competitors do not sand the back of the panels resulting in sharp edges and splinters (gloves are required to prevent injury when handling the panels) - Our panels are sanded to a smooth high quality finish and all panels are quality inspected to a very high standard
- Some of our competitors do not offer inspection or collection - We are happy for you to view our range in our Dandenong South Warehouse before deciding to make your purchase. We are happy to offer advice on fixing the panels to your fencing. Inspection is sure to impress.
- Some of our competitors use manufacturers who pay dismal wages to their workers resulting in a sub-standard quality product and do not adopt stringent quality control measures - We are proud to support Indonesian jobs, providing good working conditions and worker incentives for the construction of our high quality bamboo products. Our custom built factory and kiln dry facility in Indonesia employs strict quality measures ensuring we bring you the very best.