Details about HAND OF DOOM- DREAMS OF RESURRECTION (2001) CD MELODIC DEATH METAL DARK TRANQUILHAND OF DOOM- DREAMS OF RESURRECTION (2001) CD MELODIC DEATH METAL DARK TRANQUIL See original listing
“very good condition, minor marks on front case”
12 Jul, 2014 12:08:44 AEST
[ 3 bids ]
Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
An item that is used but still in very good condition. No damage to the jewellery case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on CD/DVD. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“very good condition, minor marks on front case”|
HAND OF DOOM- DREAMS OF RESURRECTION (2001) Italian band playing melodic death metal similar to Dark Tranquillity, The Haunted etc. CD, case and booklet all in very good condition.
Original 2001 promo release from Gemini Records, Italy. Comes with A4 double-sided bio.
PAYPAL accepted and preferred. Will accept direct bank account deposit WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY. The item will be mailed within 1-2 days of receiving cleared payment. I will combine shipping on more than one item, just ask at time of winning.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!!
Due to some unpleasant experiences with buyers and sellers, I now have added some conditions to my auctions. Please be sure you are willing to follow them or don't bid. Any complaints, blame the people out there who mis-use Ebay and are slack. If everybody did the right thing this sort of thing wouldn't be necessary.
1. BUYER MUST LEAVE FEEDBACK FIRST!!! I will now only leave feedback when the winner does. This is vital because it not only lets me know you received your item okay, but it increases my score and the buyer's as well. It's not hard to leave feedback but obviously some out there can't be bothered.
2. Registered post/insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Usually there's no problem but the world postal services are incompetent and I have had things missing, delayed etc. I cannot be responsible if items are not registered and go undelivered. Up to you.
3. Also on the postage subject, I charge what it costs me to send it to you. I don't make a profit. Sometimes I have undercharged and absorbed the extra. Sometimes I have overcharged and refunded the winner the difference.
4. Payment MUST be received within 7 days. I believe this is a fair and reasonable amount of time. If there is any problems, PLEASE contact me, I am a fair and reasonable trader, just check my feedback.
5. If you win more than one auction from me, PLEASE wait for an invoice from me before sending payment. This is because the eBay postage system usually charges too much and I end up refunding people.
6. Bidders with any unpaid strikes are blocked from bidding on my auctions. This again is due to past unreliable people who have wasted my time and energy.
7. I do not accept returns. Sorry if this is a problem, but I want to get rid of this stuff and maybe make a bit of money. Again, any problems with an item, contact me and we can come to some arrangement I'm sure.
8. I AM NOT interested in pick-up options so please don't ask.
Please always email with any questions and thanks for looking!