We only accept payment via PayPal, Bank deposit / Internet funds transfer, Bank cheque or Money order.
No collection or pick ups.
IMPORTANT: Please enter your eBay user ID (not the item ID) in the transaction description if paying by bank deposit so that your payment can be identified.
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
· Paying by bank deposit can cause delays as items cannot be sent until payments have cleared.
· Please ensure that your eBay user ID (not the item ID) is written in the transaction description for reference so that your payment can be identified. Trying to identify deposits without an eBay user ID to link to the sale is difficult and will cause unnecessary problems and delays.
· Bank details are provided during the checkout process.
· When an invoice is sent you will be given the opportunity to vary payments and postage etc (if agreed to by Cyberspace Auto Parts).
Terms and Conditions
· By bidding and/or purchasing our goods you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please read our terms and conditions before placing bids.
· The winning bidder must pay for item won within 3 working days.
· Items will not be posted until full payment is received.
· Buyer must pay for shipping.
· Items purchased are usually sent within 48 hours after time of purchase. Please allow a few days for goods to arrive.
· Every order will be processed and shipped in a timely manner. During Christmas and other holidays, postal strikes or other conditions that can cause delays it may take a little longer to receive the order.
· Feel free to contact us if you have not received your goods within a few days after purchase. We will endeavor to resolve and problems or issues.
· We are not responsible for transit times as we are subject to the efficiencies of the postal service.
· We are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses. Additional charges apply for re-deliveries.
· Pickups are NOT AVALIABLE.
· Please seek advice from a qualified mechanic for your needs as Cyberspace Auto Parts does not offer mechanical advice and is not responsible for incorrect diagnoses made by the purchaser or their mechanic.
· All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Color difference of the actual item and picture shown may vary depending on lighting and reflections when photo is taken.
· While due care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item description for listings is unintentional.
· Cyberspace Auto Parts prefers that transactions run smoothly and relies on good communication by all parties to achieve this. It will endeavor to leave positive feedback as much as possible provided that the purchaser understands and complies with the terms and conditions set out here.
Refunds and returns
· Cyberspace Auto Parts recognises that customers need to feel assured and confident that the products they purchase are of the highest quality.
· Refunds for items are at the discretion of Cyberspace Auto Parts.
· Cyberspace Auto parts will not accept returns if the vehicle’s problem is not remedied by the purchased part unless the part itself is faulty.
· Items returned must be in the original packaging. All returns must be must be packed securely for shipping. Buyer is responsible return shipping charges.
· Returns must be authorised by the seller before goods can be returned.
· Shipping and handling costs are non refundable.
Warranty will not be honoured unless:
· the fuel tank has been removed and cleaned prior to installation and that sediment is not left in the fuel tank;
· wiring associated/connected to the pump is checked for faults prior to installation;
· the strainer is returned for inspection and does not indicate signs of fuel contamination; and
· the pump shows signs of rust.