Details about HOLDEN HQ HJ HX HZ WB CHEVIOT AUNGER MAG WHEELS x 4 MONARO PREMIER CHEAPSee original listing
22 Jun, 2014 20:10:23 AEST
[ 1 bid ]
Adelaide SA, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Here I have a set of Four 15 x 7 Cheviot/Aunger mags, will fit HQ HJ HX HZ and WB stud pattern
1 caps is missing, but you could make something up pretty easily
Buy now $100 absolute bargin, want them out the shed no room, worth $80 scrap!
The mags are in good condition, with one or two showing a slight gutter mark, their is a picture of each wheel so you can see condition clearly. The front ones need a thin spacer plate or they rub on the caliper
The 3 tyres are roadworthy but they are retreads, use with caution! Tread about 40%, not sure what model these were called, they looked quite good on my HJ ute. But you could use them on a trailer or Caravan.
See pics, as this forms part of my description
Very cheap I need the room in the shed
Pick up in Adelaide at Fullarton
Wheels are in Adelaide if you want to check fitting, email me via ebay
If you want to freight, I can drop off, but I will not get quotes or pack them
Any questions please ask.
Please read the following conditions of sale:
1. By bidding on my auction(s) you are agreeing to my terms and conditions.
2. The successful high bidder must contact me within 2 days of the auction closing and complete the sale transaction within 5 days.
3. Item will not be shipped until full payment has been received.
4. Paypal, direct deposit and Postal money orders. Cash is only acceptable if picking up item directly. Pay Pal and Direct deposit is preferred and it may take up to 2 to 3 days to appear. When paying by direct deposits please use your ebay id as the reference.
5. As soon as payment is cleared and confirmed, I will post your item. I am happy to combine postage when you win two or more of my auctions within 5 days of each other, providing you let me know you are bidding on a subsequent item. Once you have won the second item, I will then let you know the postage costs I take extreme care when packing your goods, to see that your item arrives intact. Unfortunately no responsibility can be taken for losses or damage via Australia post. I will supply all information for you to make a claim, if necessary. I recommend that you use registered mail for all items for your protection.
6. I aim to provide a smooth transaction. I will leave feedback for you after you have done so for me, as I will no longer chase people for feedback when I have left feedback for them already, time consuming and annoying.
7. You must contact me prior to bidding, if you have less than 2 feedbacks or negative feedback within the last 6 months. Otherwise I will block you from bidding. Sorry but I have been bitten to many times.8. If no payment is received within 5 days, and the bidder has made no attempt to contact me, a unpaid Item dispute notice will be listed. If no result is still achieved, item will be relisted, and ebay may give you a strike. So please contact me if you are having any problems at all, and we can look at options.