All orders will be shipped with in 1 to 5 business days after cleared payments are received. The buyer will be notified by email once the item has been shipped and we will provide a tracking number to the buyer.
Buyer to pay shipping and handling charges, extra shipping charges apply on redelivery if buyer is not there to accept and sign for the package. You will be able to pick up the package yourself at the couriers depot if you don't wish to pay the redelivery charges.
We know you would rather have your purchase sooner than later so we ship as fast as possible. We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 3 business days of verifying your payment.
We generally use TNT Road Express for shipments with in Australia, but may use Australia Post and other local couriers. We will provide a tracking number for all items being shipped and we will provide you with the web link so buyers can track their items at any given time.
There may be listings that don't have the shipping/handling charges for that item in the listing due to the size of the item or could be any other reasons, in that case the buyer must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 3 9357 6414 to request a shipping price.
If you make an offer to buy an item or buy out the item without emailing us or calling us to request a shipping/handling price then you unconditionally agreeing and accepting our shipping and handling charges.
If multiple items are purchased we will consolidate the shipping so the buyer will pay less in shipping, we will do our best so the buyer will pay as less as possible. Please email us or call us for consolidated shipping/handling charges.
Pick Up In Person
We do allow buyers to pick their items up in person, but for all pickups payment has to be either made by bank transfer or cash on pick up, we do not allow pickups if payment has been made by paypal, all items paid by paypal MUST be shipped, NO Exceptions. Please call our office on (03) 9357 6414 or email us on email@example.com to arrange a pick up date and time.
Systemax-Online does ship to International buyers, please email or call us so we can organize a shipping quote to your country. Alternatively we can ship on the buyers shipping account but the buyer must prearrange with us before buying out any of our items. International buyers are responsible for all associated duties, taxes, brokerage fee and additional tariffs or charges.
Payment must be received within 7 days of close of auction. Product availability is not guaranteed after 7 days. If you for some reason can not pay within 7 days please notify us of your situation.
Payment Methods accepted:
- Direct Deposit
- Company Cheque
- Bank Cheque
- Money Order
- Cash on Pick Up
Please note for all cheque payments we will not ship the item until the funds have cleared.
We will only accept payments from the PayPal account with a physical confirmed shipping address; we will ONLY ship to the CONFIRMED address, no exceptions
Please note if payment is made by PayPal then the item will only be shipped, we do not allow any local pickups if payment is made by PayPal, Payment will have to be made either by Direct Deposit or cash on pickup if you would like to pick up the item in person. International buyers can only pay by wire transfer or paypal and we will ONLY ship to paypal confirmed address on the buyers account. International buyers are responsible for all associated duties, taxes, brokerage fee and additional tariffs or charges. We will not refund shipping charge for any refussal of the package
Here at Systemax Technologies, we strive to ensure 100% satisfaction for each and every one of our customers. On the odd occasion when things do not go to plan, you can be rest assured that our after sales team is here to help!
Systemax Technologies offers a 30 days warranty on all products unless stated otherwise in the listing.
Items that are sold as “Untested or Sold As Is or For Parts Only” are NOT covered under our 7-day returns or 30 day warranty. Buyers must be really sure about the item when purchasing untested or sold as is items as there will be no returns what so ever for these items.
Please note that our Customer Service department must authorize all returns. Any returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted.
7-Day Return Policy
- The 7-day return policy is only available for the first seven days of receiving the item.
- Buyer must notify Systemax Technologies in writing within the 7-day period after delivery to obtain an RMA number.
- Return claims must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) or it will not be accepted (please see below for instructions).
- RMA Number is only valid for five Business Days, if item is not received by Systemax with in these 5-Days returns will be rejected and the item will not be covered under the 7-Day return guarantee as the seven days are up.
- Item must be returned in same condition as received with all original packaging and accessories otherwise return will be rejected.
- If purchased item is brand-new and the item has been opened and not sealed then there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- International buyers are not covered under the 7-day return policy, only Australian buyers are covered.
30-Day Warranty Policy
- Buyer must notify Systemax of item being DOA with in seven days of receiving the item.
- Systemax is responsible for return shipping charges for DOA items only if buyer notifies Systemax in writing with in seven days of receiving the item.
- After 7-day period it will fall under the 30-day warranty and buyer are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items carry a 30-Day warranty; warranty starts from when item is received.
- Warranty end is 30 day after delivery of the item. Systemax will not accept any warranty claims after the 30 days NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All warranty and DOA claims must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) or it will not be accepted.
- Items that are listed, as “Untested or Sold As Is” are not covered under the 30-day warranty policy or the 7-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Systemax reserve the right to provide either a replacement product or refund if the product is found to be defective
Return Merchandise Authorization Process
If for any of the above reasons you are required to return an item, the following steps need to be followed:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your invoice number and eBay item Number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return
- Our Customer Service Department will review your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which must be included on the address label. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
- Systemax Technologies will not accept the return of any item/s without a RMA attached.
- You are responsible to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return of the item. Failure to do so may result in the withholding of any refund amount and/or our ability to provide further service.
Systemax Technologies Pty Ltd is a trusted supplier of servers, options, storage and networking products, server racks, high end workstations and much more to organisations throughout Australia.
We stock a wide range of the latest products from HP, IBM, DELL, SUN, CISCO, EMC, NETAPP, INTEL, QLOGIC, EMULEX offering significant savings on end of life, open box, ex-lease and refurbished products.
We stock the following products
- HP, Dell, IBM, SUN Servers
- Storage Servers
- HP Server Options
- HP ProCurve
- HP Racks
- HP, Dell Workstations
- Hitachi & Toshiba Hard Drives
- VMware Software
- and Much More............
We are able to configure-to-order any server or storage product (current or end-of-life) to your exact requirements.
Our highly experienced team can offer a solution-based approach to suit your individual budget and needs. Our service offering includes asset auditing and remarketing, trade-ins, leasing & finance.
With several decades of skilled experience in server solutions behind our key personnel and excellent relationships with vendors including DELL, HP, IBM and Sun, we negotiate discount deals on returned items, ex-lease and remarketed equipment – passing on these savings directly to our customers.
Our existing customers know we deliver beyond their expectations. If you haven’t dealt with us yet please expect excellent service, the best pricing, great lead times and an industry-leading range of servers and compatible spare parts.
- 1/18 METROLINK CCT
VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA 3061
- TEL: +61 3 9357 6414
- FAX: +61 3 9357 6415
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Do you build to order or sell fixed Server configurations?
Yes we do, if you are in need of a specific server configuration we can quote you on the server and list a custom eBay listing for you.
What warranty do you offer?
We offer a 30-day warranty on all our products listed on eBay, sometimes an item will have manufacturer’s warranty still applicable in which case the item description will state this.
Do you offer warranty or returns for Untested or Sold As Is or for Part Only items?
No we do not offer any warranty or returns for these items, please read the item description carefully and make sure you want to purchase as there will be no exceptions.
Are any extended warranty options available?
Yes, on some of ours servers that have manufacturer’s warranty still applicable you can purchase a manufacturer’s care pack that will extend the warranty.
I can't see the configuration that I am looking for, is this all you have?
No, we only place a selection of our systems for sale on the web site to give our customers an idea of the models available and typical pricing. We are happy to vary specs to suit individual customers requirements. Please e-mail or call for detailed pricing.
How much is delivery?
Each item will have a different delivery cost; on some of our items we have the shipping and handling cost in the listing. If the listing does not state a delivery price please email us with your location and we will provide you a price.
Do you offer combined shipping?
Yes, although combined shipping will only be available for customers who enquire before completing the checkout process.
How do I return a faulty item?
Please contact our returns department who will ask you to perform a number of diagnostic checks. If a hardware fault is diagnosed they will allocate a reference number and arrange for the goods to be collected.
Can I visit your premises to inspect an item?
Yes you are welcome to email us and set up an appointment for you to come out and inspect any products that we have on eBay.
How can I pay for my purchase?
We accept PayPal, direct bank deposit, cash on pick up and we take bank cheques. Please note that all products paid via PayPal have to be shipped, we do not allow pickups for PayPal payments.
I need the system urgently, how soon can you deliver?
All items that are listed on eBay are stock items in our warehouse, usually items will be shipped out 1 to 3 days after we receive the confirmed payment, if we are busy at the time some items may take up to 5 business days. If you are in a real urgent need for the item please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we are happy to ship worldwide, but you must email us for shipping costs before you purchase the item.
Do you sell spares / upgrades?
Yes we stock a full range of upgrades and are always willing to try to help with any server related requirements that you may have.