HP ProLiant DL360 G5 1U Server 2x QUAD-Core 2.66GHz XEON 8 Gb RAM
Front right hand side plastic bit damaged
HP PROLIANT DL360 G5
2 x Quad Core 5420 XEON 2.66GHz 1RU Rackmount Server.
2xINTEL Quad Core E5430 XEON 2.5GHz 2x6MB L2 Cache
BUS Speed 1333hz.
MEMORY installed 8GB PC2-5300F FB-DIMMM 667Mhz REG Ram.2x146GB 10k SAS SP 2.5 inch.
HP SMART Array P400 512MB Cache SAS 2 ports Raid Controller.
1x Pluggable POWER SUPPLY of 700W installed.Operating System is not installed.
3 Months Warranty
- The information below forms part of the Sale terms. Please read prior to bidding, by bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale
- Inspection and pick up is available. Cash on pick up.
- All units are tested prior to listing by our technical people and are advertised in full working order unless otherwise stated in the individual item descriptions.
- Unless otherwise noted and listed no additional components/parts are provided ie: modem or floppy disk drive, Recovery CD's, Software CD's.
- Operating System and Software licensing, drivers, License transfers are the responsibility of the buyers.
- Thanks for your interest, and happy Bidding!
- Payment must be received within 7 days otherwise the item will be re-listed and non payment dispute will be filed, resulting in a strike, no excuses heard them all, please choose carefully prior to buying.
- We will email you a payment received notification to your email address after payment has cleared.
- Postage and Handling is fixed anywhere in Australia via Registered postage. Pick up is available
- Items are posted to your eBay registered postal address only, if you require your item to be delivered to an alternative address please update your delivery address on eBay prior to Bidding or Buying otherwise.
- Shipping Response Time within 4 days upon receipt of your payment. We will send you a shipping notification email to your registered email address.
- The 90 days Return to Base (RTB) Warranty becomes effective on the date of posting from the Seller, and are granted to the initial customer end user only and is non-transferable.This warranty is apply only on the items mention it has a warranty period.
- Any claims under these warranties must be made before the end of the applicable warranty period.
- In the event Ex-Lease Computer Outlet provides a repaired or replacement part and email technical assistance will be provided.
- Ex-Lease Computer Outlet reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new, used or serviceable reconditioned parts or Systems.
- The 90 days RTB Warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and does not include malfunctions or failures resulting from: misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, depletion of a Consumable, acts of nature, unusual temperatures or humidity.
- The Replacement RTB Warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from improper installation or damage to the LCD display screens determined by Ex-Lease Computer Outlet have been caused by the customer, or damage caused by repairs attempted where such repairs were made without the approval of Ex-Lease Computer Outlet.
- Cosmetic condition and descriptions are subject to our determination and are NOT a warranty issue. Minor scuffs, scratches, scrapes, marks, etc., which don't affect the functionality of the item are normal in any previously owned item and are to be expected, included pictures should give an indication of the item cosmetic conditions.
- We do not warranty battery or software related issues.
- All returned items must be well packed and sent back Registered with Postal Insurance.
- Returns and Refunds must be claimed within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
- All returns are subject to testing by Ex-Lease Computer Outlet prior to any refund or exchange.
- Return shipping is at the buyers’ expense.
- Returns without prior authorization will be refused.