- Handspun Rug:
- Rug Dye Type:
- Natural Wool Colors (not dyed)
- Rug Pattern:
- Eye Dazzler
- Navajo Rug Period:
- Modern (Post 1950)
- Warp Count (Loom string count):
- 6 per inch
- Weft Count (Yarn string count):
- 6 per inch
- 34 inches
- 27 inches
- Hoskie Yazzie, Double Weave Saddle Blanket, Navajo, Handwoven, 27" x 34" - offered at $270.00:
Traders like JB Moore would be the first to introduce the art of the Navajo to collectors back east, but it was rugs (not silver) that first captured the imaginations collectors and decorators. Following Moore's suit, other traders would begin to market Navajo weaving, even influencing many of the well-known styles. Today styles are not defined by regions, but perfected by dedicated weavers from all parts of the Navajo Nations. We have put together a large collection of rugs on our online Trading Post and hope you take time to look through them all. Hopefully, you will find the perfect rug.
Like the Plains’ Indians the Navajo are a horse people. The saddle blanket has been woven by the Navajo for the last 150 years. They come in many different looks and are some of the most collectible . You don’t see as many as you once did, but we are proud to show the few we have. A few single and double weavings.
visit Our forum
Discussions about authenticity, show & tell, and cooperative research of all kinds!Visit forum
Shipping & Returns
- We ship everyday Monday through Friday via USPS Priority Mail. Your order will shipped within 48 hours from order received. We charge shipping and handling for each package sent that includes insurance coverage.
- Returns Policy
- With every purchase we allow for a provisional fourteen (14) day inspection period. If for any reason you do not want to keep an item that you have purchased, simply return the item in original condition within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Return shipping not included.
We are extremely reasonable, but the inspection offer is provisional--exclusively at our option. This is a service that most companies would only offer to established account customers. Each of our pieces is unique and carefully photographed. If we feel that the returned piece is in any way damaged, or different than the piece that we originally sent, we will return the item to you and no refund will be offered or made.
These policies are in place because we are an internet company and must protect ourselves against fraud. If you are a regular customer, lets just say, we will be much more generous. Thanks for doing business with Perry Null Trading Co!
- Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel an order, call us immediately. We can cancel an order at no charge before it is shipped.
Please make sure that you are satisfied with your order before proceeding to checkout. We cannot combine or add to any order once checkout has been completed.