Hot Fix Crystals Applicator Wand with 7 Tips and Stand
Would you like all of these?
- Professional finish to your hot fix crystals.
- Quickly attach your hot fix crystals.
- Many hours of enjoyable craft work with little fatique.
- Save money by buying from a direct importer.
- Unique and highly personalised craft masterpieces.
- Apply hot fix crystals to dresses, veils, headpieces, gloves, shoes, purses, shoes and many more.
- A proven high quality product, recommended by numerous satisfied customers.
- Reputable seller as proven by thousands of testimonials from satisfied customers.
- 90 day seller guarantee.
Then buy yourself or a loved one a hot fix applicator wand from us now!
The box includes:
- Applicator Wand with Australian plug.
- 7 tips: 2mm/6ss, 3mm/10ss, 4mm/16ss, 5mm/hot spot, 5mm/20ss, 7mm/34ss, 9mm/flat.
- Stand to rest the wand in between use.
- Detailed instructions.
- CE certified
- Ideal for using on fabric, embroidery and quilts.
How To Use, In Brief
Preheat wand for 2 minutes
Pick up the crystal with the wand
Wait for 5-15 seconds for the glue on the crystal to start melting.
- Press the crystal down on the surface you're embelisshing and lift up the wand.
- Alternatively you can place the crystal on your desired position and press the wand over it for 10-25 seconds until the glue on the crystal melts and the crystal is fixed.
Postage and Handling
- Registered postage includes insurance for the cost of the item only, excluding postage. We strongly
recommend this as we will not take responsibility for loss or damage during transit with regular postage.
- Please use the postage calculator for a quote on international shipping.
- Combined delivery of multiple items that we sell is possible. Please contact us at j.k.trading[at]
gmail.com with your destination postcode and quantity for a quote.
- Item will usually be dispatched the next business day after payment has been verified.
- If you're paying by bank transfer, allow up to 3 business days for payment to clear.
- Allow up to 10 business days from day of dispatch for delivery.
- Viewing prior to purchase, as well as pickups, are welcome at our showroom and warehouse in
Yagoona, NSW, 2199.
- Our preferred payment methods are: Bank deposit or transfer; PayPal; Visa or Mastercard via PayPal.
- Payment is required within three days of winning the auction, or purchase of our item.
- Cash is required for pickups.
- Money orders are accepted only in rare circumstances, and only after agreement with us. This is because they are less
efficient and thus affects the buying experience for you. Please contact us at j.k.trading[at]gmail.com should you have no method
of payment other than a money order.
90 Day Guarantee
We aim for your complete satisfaction so if you have any concern with the item you've received, please do not hesitate to contact us within 90 days of purchase date to resolve this prior to leaving feedback. We look forward to resolving any issue that you may have.
Should there be any faults with an item, pictures or a short video are usually required to allows us to quickly verify the fault and find a resolution. Should the issue
persist, we will then request for the item to be returned to us.
Once the fault is verified as manufacturing defect, the item will be immediately exchanged or, if preferred, the cost of the
item less restocking fee of $5 will be refunded.
In the event of an exchange, for items originally sent via by Australia Post or courier, we will only cover the cost of sending
the replacement product to the customer. For goods that were originally picked up by the customer, the customer will be
responsible for all exchange costs.
- This guarantee does not cover faults due to improper assembly or installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in
the user manual, accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification and tampering, improper use or failure to provide reasonable
and necessary maintenance, damage inflicted by weather and the environment, or any other kind of damage not related to the
- This guarantee is valid in Australia only.
- This guarantee applies only while the item remains in the possession of the original purchaser. It is not transferable any
- Parts repaired or replaced will be guaranteed for the remainder of the original guarantee period only.
J. K. Trading is a family run business that provides prompt, honest, responsible and friendly service to all our customers. We have been actively trading on eBay since mid-2005 and are a highly rated seller. This means that we consistently receive the highest ratings from buyers, post items quickly and have a proven record of excellent service on eBay.
Drop shipping program available, please contact us at j.k.trading[at]gmail.com for more information.
Just what a few of our customers have said about us:
"Wonderful to do business with!! Will be coming back to shop again!!!!"
"Fast, friendly transaction. Very happy with our purchase. Thank you"
"Great to trade with and will not hesitate to recommend to others."
"Just the best service and product. You're in my favourites list."
"Great seller, great products. Bid with confidence. Thank you."
"Honestly my best transaction on eBay to date. This seller is fantastic & honest."
"Answered all my queries promptly [and] politely, [and] are so patient!"
"They kept me in the know the entire time as it was my first time on eBay."
"These guys will do whatever they can to ensure total satisfaction. Appreciate it!"
"Very reputable business. They back up the sale and treat the customer well. AAA+"
"Fantastic seller. Very helpful. Goes above and beyond to help."
To see the complete list of our customer feedback, please click here.
Any More Questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at j.k.trading[at]gmail.com with any further queries you may have!