Please note: DVD covers may vary as manufacturers do change this from time to time.
The most successful children's entertainment group in the world has released a collection of their most loved songs, Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles. The Wiggles' songs have drawn millions of people over the years to see their live concerts. The New York Times called The Wiggles "the band that rocks the cradle" and this is certainly true. They have set records for their sold out performances everywhere from Madison Square Garden in New York, to the Hammersmith Apollo in London, to their home in Australia. Their songs are instantly memorable and get you wiggling in seconds! Those same songs have seen music royalty line up to record music with the fab four or fun! We've picked the best for you to listen to, but snap it up as this DVD will go like...Hot Potatoes!
01. Hot Potato
02. Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
03. Do the Propeller!
04. Monkey Man (Featuring Kylie Minogue)
05. Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
06. Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
07. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
08. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Featuring Leo Sayer)
09. Wake Up Jeff!
10. Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack)
11. Ready. Steady. Wiggle!
12. Getting Strong!
13. Wiggle Bay
14. The Monkey Dance
15. Everybody, I Have a Question
16. Get Ready to Wiggle
17. The Shimmie Shake!
18. Go Santa Go
19. Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?)
20. Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies!
21. Ooh It's Captain Feathersword
22. Dressing Up
23. Murray Had a Turtle
24. Michael Finnegan
25. Move Your Arms Like Henry (Featuring Paul Nester On Drums)
26. Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
27. I'm Dorothy the Dinosaur!
28. Simon Says
29. Do the Owl (Featuring Steve Irwin)
30. Play Your Guitar with Murray
31. I've Got My Glasses On!
32. Hot Poppin Popcorn (Featuring Jamie Redfern)
33. Rockin' Santa! (Featuring John Fogerty)
34. Here Come the Chicken (Featuring James Burton On Guitar)
35. Say the Dance, Do the Dance
Condition: Brand New
Region: 4 - Australia, New Zealand
Region 1: U.S. Territories, The U.S, Canada
Region 2: Europe, Japan, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
Region 3: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, Philippines
Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, South America, Central America
Region 5: Russia, Eastern Europe
Region 6: China
All Region: Any Country (Region: 1-6)
Please check the region code of your dvd player before you buy this item!
DVD Compatibility: Most of our DVDs are usually in PAL format and Region 4/R4 and will work in all Australian & New Zealand DVD players. Any exceptions to this will be listed in the item specifics. Customers from the US and Canada will need to ensure that their TV is PAL Capable and that their DVD player is multi region.
Buy with confidence: All our items are high quality, 100% original, new and direct from a legitimate supplier. These are not cheap home made and poor quality reproductions.
Any questions, please send us an email. Thanks for viewing this item! Happy shopping!
Terms & Conditions
You must not bid or purchase this item if you do not agree to any of the following conditions:
Payment is required within 7 days of auction close. An automatic reminder will be sent to you if an item remains unpaid after 7 days of purchase.
The item will only be dispatched when payment clears. Please note that Paypal eCheque payments can take up to 5 days to clear.
The item will be dispatched within 2 business days from payment confirmation. A business day does not include public holidays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Shipping and handling prices are not negotiable.
All DVDs are NOT available for pick up.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer´s responsibility.
- Please check with your country´s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Payment & Feedback
We accept Paypal only for payment.
We do not accept other payment methods.
We always give feedback after the item has been paid for, sent and the buyer has left their feedback. This way we know that you have received your item. Please leave feedback if you are pleased with your purchase and service. Should you feel dissatisfied with the product or service, please contact us via email before leaving negative or neutral feedback and we will do our best to resolve any concerns you may have.