Intel Core i7-3770S Dual LAN Mini-ITX PC, Q77, iAMT, vPro, Ivy Bridge
Mouse over images to see larger version
| || |
What's in the box?
This fully assembled, Mini-ITX PC kit is equipped with 2 x Gigabit LAN ports and 4GB (upgradable) of DDR3 memory enclosed within the compact M350 Mini-ITX case. The Intel Core i7-3770S quad-core processor with vPro and other active management technologies provide data security and easy system management for office and business applications. Low power consumption and compact footprint makes this unit perfect for most applications.
- Jetway NF9E-Q77 Q77 Express Dual LAN Mini-ITX Motherboard
- 2 x Intel Gigabit LAN ports; iAMT
- Intel® Core™ i7-3770S Quad-Core Processor
- Supports up to 16GB of memory (DDR3 SODIMM; Dual Channel)
- Mini PCI-Express expansion
- M350 Compact Mini-ITX Case
Barebone: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need a Hard Drive and Operating System Software
| Included System Components |
|Basic System Components || |
- Jetway NF9E-Q77 Dual LAN Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel® Core™ i7-3770S Quad-Core Processor
- M350 Universal Mini-ITX Case
- All product manuals, documentation and driver & application disc
|Memory & Storage || |
- 4GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory Included
- No HDD installed, please see below for options
|Power || |
- PicoPSU-160-XT: 160W DC-DC Converter (Internal)
- 102W 12V AC-DC Adapter (External)
| Jetway NF9E-Q77 LGA1155 Dual LAN Mini-ITX Motherboard |
The Jetway NF9E-Q77 Dual LAN Motherboard pairs the latest Intel® technologies, the 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ LGA 1155 processors (Ivy Bridge) and the Q77 Express (Panther Point) Chipset, providing high performance, security and data reliability. Dual Gigabit LAN ports (one port with Intel Active Management Technology / iAMT) provide greater flexibility without the need to install a separate networking controller card. SATA 6.0Gb/s ports provide the latest in storage interface technology with RAID support.
Maximum security and manageability
The Q77 Express Chipset graduates a step up from the consumer-oriented H77 Express chipset by improving manageability and security for the most demanding business needs. Intel® Core™ vPro™, Active Management Technology, Small Business Advantage Solution and so on, provide the best in business-centric technology.
Embedded Long-Life Series
The NF9E-Q77 features and extra long, 5-Year, production cycle, manufacturer backed, making this board great for project use.
- Supports LGA 1155 Intel® Core™ Processors (2nd/3rd Generation; Sandy Bridge; Ivy Bridge)
- Intel® Q77 Express Chipset (Panther Point)
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports (Intel® Controllers / iAMT 8.0)
- Supports up to 16GB of memory (Dual Channel; DDR3 SODIMM)
- Mini PCI-Express, PCI-E x16 (3.0) Expansion
- HDMI, DVI-D, VGA (dual-display) & LVDS
- 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Embedded Long-Life Series, 5-Year Availability
| M350 Universal Mini-ITX Case |
|Quiet, small footprint and low power|
The M350 is Industry's smallest universal enclosure (192 x 210 x 62mm , 2.5L) capable of housing Mini-ITX boards ranging from tiny Atoms to fully featured desktop or mobile CPUs. The M30 permits fanless operation (natural air convection via hundreds of tiny holes) for TDP < 10 watts and CPU -only fan for TDP <= 65watts.
|Hidden USB Ports|
Equipped with hidden USB docking station for WIFI / 3G / Bluetooth or simply USB flash memory booting, the M350 is the only enclosure that provides such innovative USB, radio friendly, expansion methods. For internal miniPCI cards or modules, a high gain SMA antenna option is provided--outlet on the back of the case.
| ||Multiple Mounting Options|
The M350 enclosure features multiple mounting options, making it ideal for industrial applications.
Mounting options include:
- Vesa mounting (attach in the back of a monitor)
- DIN-RAIL mounting (vertical and horizontal)
- Wall mount brackets
- Display mounting for an All-In-One digital signage solution
|Smart Power Button|
Configure the power button to keep your system on at all times--even after a power failure-- and also disable the power button to prevent accidental power-offs.
| PicoPSU-160-XT: 12V DC-DC ATX Mini Power Supply |
|Compact Design: The PicoPSU design features a "snap-in" design removing the need for a ATX cable. The PicoPSU connects directly to the ATX power connector on your motherboard saving space and eliminating 24 unnecessary wires. This provides a cleaner environment for your components and reduces the amount of used space inside of your chassis to improve air flow. |
100% Silent: The PicoPSU mini power supply is a 100% silent DC-DC solution. No fans and no noise--just power for small and silent PCs.
Cool Power: High efficiency and an operating voltage of 12V (DC) means less heat generation.
Fit & Compatibility: The PicoPSU is a fully ATX-compliant DC-DC power supply unit.
| System Specifications |
| Product ID ||EKJQ77M350 |
|CPU ||Intel® Core™ i7-3770S Quad-Core Processor |
3.1 - 3.9GHz; 8MB Cache; Ivy Bridge
65W Max TDP
Intel vPro; VT-x; VT-d; EPT; Trusted Execution Technology
|Chipset ||Intel® Q77 Express Chipset |
|Memory ||4GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Installed (1 x 4GB) |
2x 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM sockets
Maximum 16GB capacity; Dual Channel
Min. 1066MHz, Non-ECC, un-buffered
| Video ||1x HDMI (1920 x 1200 MAX) |
1x DVI-D (1920 x 1200 MAX)
1x VGA (2048 x 1536 MAX)
Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000/2500/4000 Supported
Tip: Maximum resolution may depend on monitors being used.
| Audio ||5.1 HD Audio |
Realtek ALC662 CODEC
|SATA ||2x SATA 6.0Gb/s (RAID 0, 1) |
4x SATA II 3.0Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10)
| Connectivity ||2x LAN ports |
1x Intel 82579LM PHY Gigabit LAN (iAMT 8.0)
1x Intel 82574L PCI-E Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000
|Expansion Slots ||1x PCI-E x16 3.0 (Inaccessible in this chassis) |
1x Mini PCI-E (half-length)
| Rear Panel I/O ||2x USB 3.0 |
2x COM ports
2x Gigabit LAN
4x USB 2.0
3x Audio I/O
| Front Panel ||2x USB 2.0 |
Power Switch (Blue Status LED // auto-on after power failure jumper setting)
Power switch Disable jumper setting
|Case Dimensions ||192 x 210 x 62mm |
7.56" x 8.27" x 2.44"
|Drive Support ||1x 2.5" Hard Drive |
Tip: Add a secondary hard drive bracket to support 2 x 2.5" drives; see options below.
|Form Factor ||Mini-ITX |
|Power ||PicoPSU-160-XT 160W 12V Power Supply (internal) |
102W 12V AC-DC Adapter (external)
Internal Power Connectors: 1 x Molex, 1 x SATA
| International Shipping Details |
- Import taxes, customs duties and all associated fees during importation will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please note that USPS does NOT guarantee delivery dates for their international services. Therefore, we cannot provide a guaranteed delivery date if you choose USPS international mailing services.
- USPS Priority Mail International has an estimated delivery transit time of 6-11 business days.
- USPS Express Mail International has an estimated delivery transit time of 3-5 business days.
- In addition to the estimated delivery time, you should expect additional delay due to customs control and processing times by the local postal authority in your country.
- No transit-time estimates are available for USPS First Class Mail International packages and no tracking information is available.
- If you have any time constraints, please ship Express Mail service.
- If you require tracking information and insurance, select Express Mail service.
- For more information on international shipping, please visit: stores.ebay.com/MITXPC/International-Shipping