What's in the box?
Fully assembled, Mini PC kit featuring the Intel DN2800MT Marshalltown Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard. Built around the Intel Atom N2800 this PC is able to provide HD video playback and plenty of processing power for all of your everyday computing needs in a very convenient, compact and energy-efficient package. Support for an mSATA solid state drive and Mini PCI-E adapter provide unprecedented expansion opportunities for such a compact system. The ultra-compact, Morex T1620 Thin Mini-ITX enclosure houses all of the components and provides one of the most compact, low-profile Mini-ITX solutions available on the market.
Please note: Intel has not released 64-bit video drivers for Windows for the Cedar Trail platform. Official Windows graphics support is limited to 32-bit.
- Supports 2 x Mini PCI-E Adapters (1 supports mSATA)
- Supports dual independent dispay: VGA and HDMI
- Supports HD video playback
- Intel Atom N2800 (1.86GHz Dual-Core with Hyper Threading)
- VESA Mounting Bracket included (attached to monitor)
Barebone: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need a Hard Drive and Operating System Software
| Included System Components |
|Basic System Components || |
- Intel® DN2800MT Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Embedded Intel Atom N2800 1.86GHz Dual Core processor
- Morex T1620 Thin Mini-ITX Case
- All product manuals, documentation and driver & application disc
|Memory & Storage || |
- 2GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory
- No HDD installed, please see below for options
|Power || |
- On-board DC-DC Converter (Internal)
- 60W 12V AC-DC Adapter (External)
| Intel® DN2800MT Low Profile Marshalltown Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard |
The Intel® Low Profile DN2800MT Thin Mini-ITX motherboard features the new Intel® Atom™ N2800 processor paired with the Intel® NM10 Express Chipset to offer a low-profile motherboard packed with contemporary technologies and high-featured functionality. The DN2800MT (Marshalltown) motherboard replaces the low profile D945GSEJT (Johnstown) motherboard to offer enhanced functionality and performance in a similarly low-profile package.
High definition display and media playback
The Intel DN2800MT features the new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3650 (with HD decoder) which supports high-definition video playback via the VGA and HDMI graphics ports. HDMI supports audio pass-through, 8-channel (7.1).
- Intel® Atom™ N2800 1.86GHz Dual-Core, Hyper-Threading
- On-board DC-DC converter, Wide Input 8-19V Operation
- VGA, HDMI, LVDS and eDP (Supports Dual-Display, HD Video playback)
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory
- Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- 2 x Mini PCI-E Slots (1 supports mSATA)
- On-board COM and Parallel headers for legacy support
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
| Morex T1620 Thin Mini-ITX Case with 60W A/C adapter (for Intel® DN2800MT Motherboard) |
The ultra-compact T1620 Mini-ITX enclosure was designed specifically for the Intel® DN2800MT motherboard and provides one of the most compact enclosures available for the motherboard. The T1620 features a fan-less design with top and side ventillation. At just 38mm tall (1.49"), this enclosure can also support 1 x 2.5" hard drive. Lastly, a vertical-mount stand and VESA mounting bracket are included to maximize operating versatility.
- Chassis designed specifically for the DN2800MT Marshalltown Motherboard
- Operates in horizontal or vertical orientation; VESA mounting bracket included (to attached to a monitor)
- Supports 1 x 2.5" Hard Drive/Solid State Drive
- Includes 60W AC-DC Adapter
| Intel® DN2800MT Low Profile Marshalltown Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard |
|Model Number ||DN2800MT |
| Part Number ||BLKDN2800MT |
|CPU ||Intel® Atom™ N2800 with passive heatsink |
2 Cores / 4 Threads (Hyper-Threading Technology)
1MB Cache, 64-bit
Maximum TDP: 6.5W
|Chipset ||Intel® NM10 Express Chipset |
|Memory ||2x 204-pin SODIMM sockets |
Maximum 4GB capacity
DDR3-1066 / 800MHz
| Video ||Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3650 |
VGA & HDMI ports
Tip: New! The Intel GMA 3650 supports high definition video playback.
| Audio ||Intel® HD Audio |
8-channel (7.1) via HDMI
2+2 Intel® HD Audio (multi-stream)
Stereo line-out (back panel)
S/PDIF output (internal header)
In-chassis stereo speakers output (internal header)
DMIC digital microphone input (internal header)
Analog line-in (back panel)
|SATA ||2x SATA 3.0Gb/s ports |
Tip: 1 port is multiplexed with mSATA
| LAN ||Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller |
|Expansion Slots ||1x PCI-E x1 |
1x Mini PCI-E slot (half length)
1x Mini PCI-E slot (full/half length); supports mSATA
| On-board Power ||On-board DC-DC power converter |
8-19V DC wide input range
Maximum current: 8A
Barrel plug 2.5/5.5mm
1 x 2 power connector (internal)
Tip: Use either the external DC Jack or internal 1x2 pin connector exclusively; there is no isolation circuitry between the two DC-in power connectors
|Back Panel I/O ||1x DC-in (barrel connector) |
4x USB 2.0 (black and yellow)
1x Gigabit LAN port
2x Audio I/O
|Onboard I/O Headers ||1x 3-pin fan |
1x Internal stereo speaker-OUT
1x S/PDIF OUT
1x Custom solutions header (see page 53 of the Tech Specs PDF)
1x Internal DMIC
2x USB (up to 4 ports)
1x 40-pin LDVS (24bpp dual-channel)
1x LVDS power
1x 40-pin eDP (embedded DisplayPort)
|Regulatory & Compliance || See Section 5 of Intel's DN2800MT Technical Product Specifications document (PDF) |
| BIOS ||8 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play |
Advanced configuration and power interface V2.0b, DMI 2.0
Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Flash
Optimized POST for near instant-on access to PC from power-on
|Form Factor ||Mini ITX 170mm x 170mm (6.7" x 6.7") |
| System Memory - 2GB DDR3 SODIMM |
|Capacity ||1 x 2GB |
|Memory Type ||204-pin DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM, Non-ECC, Unbuffered |
| Morex T1620 Thin Mini-ITX Case |
|Model No. ||T1620 |
|Case Dimensions ||Size: 178 x 178 x 38mm |
7.01" x 7.01" x 1.49"
|HDD Support ||1x 2.5" HDD |
| Features ||Power Switch |
Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
|Included ||1x Vertical Mount Stand |
1x VESA Mounting Bracket (75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm patterns)
| 60W 12V AC-DC Adapter |
|Power Output ||60W |
5A @ 12V
|AC Input ||Universal 100-240V @ 50/60Hz |
|DC Output ||12V regulated|
To purchase any of the options listed here at no additional shipping charge and no installation fee, please send us a message.
| System Memory Options |
|Picture ||Price ||Memory Upgrade |
| ||$20.00 ||Upgrade to 4GB DDR3 SODIMM memory (1 x 4GB = 4GB Total) |
|2.5" SATA Storage Drive |
|Picture ||Price ||Drive Capacity |
| ||$79.95 ||250GB HDD |
| ||$89.95 ||320GB HDD |
| ||$99.95 ||500GB HDD |
| ||$159.95 ||750GB HDD |
| ||$79.95 ||30GB Solid State Drive |
| ||$99.95 ||60GB Solid State Drive |
| ||$149.95 ||90GB Solid State Drive |
| ||$159.95 ||128GB Solid State Drive |
| Wireless Connectivity |
|Picture ||Price ||Description |
| ||$9.95 ||Wireless Media Center Remote Control with USB IR Receiver |
| ||$49.95 ||Wireless Keyboard and Multi-Touch Trackpad |
| ||$16.95 ||TP-Link Mini USB WiFi Adapter - 802.11b/g/n (150Mbps) |
| ||$29.95 ||Mini-PCIe Wireless N Adapter Kit |
Includes adapter and single antenna kit (IPEX to RP-SMA pigtail and RP-SMA swivel antenna)
| International Shipping Details |
- Import taxes, customs duties and all associated fees during importation will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please note that USPS does NOT guarantee delivery dates for their international services. Therefore, we cannot provide a guaranteed delivery date if you choose USPS international mailing services.
- USPS Priority Mail International has an estimated delivery transit time of 6-11 business days.
- USPS Express Mail International has an estimated delivery transit time of 3-5 business days.
- In addition to the estimated delivery time, you should expect additional delay due to customs control and processing times by the local postal authority in your country.
- No transit-time estimates are available for USPS First Class Mail International packages and no tracking information is available.
- If you have any time constraints, please ship Express Mail service.
- If you require tracking information and insurance, select Express Mail service.
- For more information on international shipping, please visit: