| email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 02-97423988 / 02-97423733 Trading Hours: 10:00AM-6:30pm (Mon-Fri), 10AM-4PM (Sat)|
Intel G540 Dual Core 2.50GHz CPU (discontinued)
New Intel G1610 Dual Core 2.60GHz CPU
+ ASRock H71M-DGS mATX Motherboard
+ 4GB DDR3 1600 Premium System RAM
+ Free installation and testing
We will install CPU and RAM on Motherboard, and test before send out
|(if you don't want us to install and test all these parts, please inform us once you put the order.)|
Desktop PC Upgrade Kit
Brand New with Tax Invoice
|Part Number: H61M + G1610 + 4GB|
|CPU Product Description|
Intel® Celeron® Processor G1610
(2M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
|ASRock H71M-DGS Motherboard Product Description|
- Solid Capacitor for CPU Power
- Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
- Dual VGA Output options : DVI-D and D-Sub
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB Technologies
- Supports Intel® Smart Connect, Intel® Rapid Start, ASRock Graphical UEFI, Dehumidifier, AXTU, APP Charger
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Smart Connect Technology keeps content always up-to-date! It means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. Smart Connect will periodically wake up the PC while in a sleep state and check updates for things like email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends’ updates to be delivered—just enable this function and you’re up-to-date and ready to go.
* Intel® Smart Connect Technology is only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Rapid Start Technology gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep, saving time and battery life. It quickly returns where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to full awake in a flash. The ultra-responsive capability gives your device the power to quickly resume to Windows®
7 OS within few seconds and ensures ultra-low power consumption when on standby. With Intel®
Rapid Start Technology, users can jump right back into everything they were doing!
* Intel® Rapid Start Technology is only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling “Dehumidifier Function”. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
AXTU - The All-in-1 Tuning Software
ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) is an all-in-one software to fine-tune different features in an user-friendly interface, which includes Hardware Monitor, Fan Control, Overclocking, OC DNA, IES and XFast RAM. In Hardware Monitor, it shows the major readings of your system. In Fan Control, it shows the fan speed and temperature for you to adjust. In Overclocking, you are allowed to adjust the CPU frequency, ratio and some voltages for optimal system performance. In OC DNA, you can save your OC settings as a profile and share with your friends. Your friends then can load the OC profile to their own system to get the same OC settings. In IES (Intelligent Energy Saver), the voltage regulator can reduce the number of output phases to improve efficiency when the CPU cores are idle without sacrificing computing performance. In XFast RAM, it fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows®
OS 32-bit CPU.
Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
HD Graphics, simplifies your designs by eliminating additional discrete graphics hardware, while integrating stunning visuals and performance for immersive gaming.
Note: Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals is supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology. Try it today!
30-day trial limitation
Convert videos to the H.264 format 50 times
MAGIX Multimedia Suite
The ultimate solutions to enhance your media experience. From music management, music creation, video editing to photo management. Simply do more with your media than you ever thought possible.
The next generation music player plays all standard audio formats, manages large music collections, helps you discover music, offers a free online hard drive and more.
Music Maker Silver
The easiest way to arrange, remix, record and create your own music. Develop your musical style now - without any prior skills.
Video easy SE
With this program you can easily edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music, and even quickly enhance image and sound quality.
Photo Manager 10
Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize your photo collection with ease. The program is fully equipped for fast import, photo and video clip management, photo editing and presentation.
Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS Interface
Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include:
1. Graphical Visual Experience – UEFI provides an improved visual interface with colorful icons and makes your computing environment more versatile to replace the traditional dull BIOS page.
2. Mouse Enabling – Besides keyboard control, you can freely use mouse to select your ideal settings in UEFI as well.
3. Supports 3TB bootable HDD - UEFI breaks the limitations of 2TB bootable HDD on traditional BIOS. With UEFI, you can enjoy 3TB bootable HDD size.*
||- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package|
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
||- Intel® H61|
- Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
*Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
||- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology|
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
**DDR3 1600 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU, DDR3 1333 with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU.
||- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support|
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- IGPU, DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
| Audio, Video and Networking|
||- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU|
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
- Supports HDCP function with DVI port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7.
***Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 7 and Windows® 7 x64.
||- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)|
||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
- Realtek RTL8111C
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports PXE
| Expansion / Connectivity|
||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode)|
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
*PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel® Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 CPUs.
||- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions|
- 1 x Print port header
- 1 x COM port header
- CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
|Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
| Other Features / Miscellaneous|
||- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)|
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Dehumidifier Function
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - OEM|
||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield|
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
||- CPU Temperature Sensing|
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
||- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 6.8-in, 22.6 cm x 17.3 cm|
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
||- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliant|
||- FCC, CE, WHQL|
- ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
|4GB Single Module 1600Mhz RAM|
* Single 4GB Module
* 1600MHz performance Latency of 11-11-11-30 to maximize system performance
* 100% Guaranteed compatibility with all Intel and AMD DDR3 platforms
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Density: 4GB
* Speed: 1600MHz
* Timing: 11-11-11-30
* Type: DDR3
* Format: DIMM
* Pin Out: 240 Pin
* Voltage: 1.5V
- Full payment is required within 7 days of the deal closed on eBay.
- Total amount = Winning Amount
- Details of the payment process will be provided via email to the highest bidder upon end of the auction.
- Extra 3 business days for cheque payment to clear. (Not recommended if item is urgent)
Bank Account Detail
D and D Computer Technology PTY. LTD.
The payment methods
- Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person
- Please deposit your payment into the above account with your eBay User ID (eBay User Name) as a reference/account description when you deposit.
- Please email to (email@example.com) or fax to 02-97423188 the deposit receipt along with the following information
- Bank location suburb
- BSB Number (xxx-xxx) of Bank Location
- Date of the deposit (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Amount of the deposit
- Your eBay user ID (eBay user name)
- Payment Reference
- Bank Cheque / Money Order / Personal Cheque (subject the fund clear, normally takes about 3 business working days)
- Please make all Money Order and Cheque payable to " D & D Computer Technology P/L"
- Place your eBay User ID (eBay User Name) and your postal address on the back of the Money Order or the back of the cheque.
- Post your payment to "D & D Computer Tech., 3/17-19 Gould Street, Strathfield South, NSW 2136"
- Please allow an additional 3 business days for cheque to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent)
- If you have a PayPal account, the payment can put straight to our PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure to find your payment quickly and fast delivery, all payments made in any form should include a reference number, which is your eBay User ID (eBay User Name).
If you don’t use your eBay ID as a reference when making payment, we can’t guarantee prompt delivery of your order.
The buyer will be responsible for any delays of shipping out of order due to not leaving the appropriate reference number.
|Postage & Handling|
Please be advice
- You must also agree to our method of shipping. We will ship most of out items via Australia Post eParcel, Australia Post or Fastway Couriers)
- If you would track your item, please email to email@example.com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
IF you want to come and pickup
- Please email or ring us before you come to let us organize the stock for you.
|Terms & Conditions|
- Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid.
- Please do not bid if you are not going to honour your bid.
- By bidding or buying on this item, your must fully agree with our "Terms and Conditions", and must agree on the shipping price.
- The highest bidder will be sent a confirmation e-mail within 48 working hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction.
- Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
- Tax invoice will be issued for Tax and Warranty purpose.
- Pictures are for illustration purpose only, Actual product may have difference from the pictures used.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- If you have questions about the product or problems with our service, please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacture Warranty: Buyer must contact manufacture of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacture warranty: Buyers must contact manufacturer of the items for all the on-site warranty services within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty: Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty items to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement.
- We have no guarantee on product compatibility with the buyer's won equipment unless specified on the items listing.
- For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being dispatched.
- Shipping and Handling charge are NOT refundable.
- 20% restocking fee: In special circumstances where exchange or refund is agreed, 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchange or refund as an incorrectly shipped product.
- DOA (Dead on Arrival) software media (CD or DVD disk), which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product within 7 days upon receive. (Please contact us for the best solution for the warranty process before sending it back.)
- For all faulty items with Return to Base Warranty, buyer has to contact us for Return Authorization (RA) first.
- All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage.
- Please Note: All returned non-faulty items (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for the handling fee as well.
- We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and Handling fee or cost on any returned items. If buyer sends back the items by C.O.D (Cash on Delivery) Service, Items will NOT be accepted.
3/17-19 Gould Street
· We do not use Messages Box provide by eBay. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org instead. Thanks for your cooperation.
· We will leave positive feedback to you upon confirmation of the clearance of your payment.
· We would appreciate if you would leave us positive feed back once you confirmed the item is received and in good working order.
· If you have issues with our products or services, please contact us before leaving a neutral or negative feedback. We will try our best to resolve the issues.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister