Details about Intuit QuickBooks 2010 - Video Training DVDIntuit QuickBooks 2010 - Video Training DVD See original listing
15 Mar, 2014 03:19:29 AEDST
Approximately AU $17.90
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Linux, Mac, Windows
*** QuickBooks 2010 - Video Training DVD ***
· Almost 4 hours of in-depth yet simple, easy to understand tutorials.
· Professionally put together step by step guides.
· 13 main categories with 64 fully narrated video lessons.
· Each category and sub category is accessible in an instant, with no need to search through the entire DVD for the section you require.
· Learn at your own pace and easily rewind the tutorials until you have perfected your task.
· Supplied on a fully printed, top quality Maxell DVD and complete with a plastic protection wallet – this item IS NOT boxed.
· This DVD comes complete with all EXERCISE FILES enabling complete interaction with the training DVD.
· Please note; this DVD is only suitable for a PC/laptop/Mac, it WILL NOT play on a TV (VLC Media Player must be installed to enable use on a Mac).
Editions of QuickBooks
QuickBooks bookkeeping basics
Using the exercise files
1. Touring QuickBooks
Opening a company file
Using the QuickBooks menus and home page
Touring the Customer, Vendor, and Employee centres
Navigating between QuickBooks windows
2. Setting up a Company File
Gathering the information you need
Creating a company file
Converting from another program
3. Setting up a Chart of Accounts
Naming and numbering accounts
Creating an account
Making an account inactive
4. Setting up Customers, Jobs, and Vendors
Creating a customer profile
Adding customer information
Creating a job
Making customers inactive
Creating a vendor
5. Setting Up to Sell Services and Products
Why use QuickBooks items?
Creating a service item
Setting up time tracking
Creating an inventory item
Creating a non-inventory item
Setting up sales tax
Setting up discounts and charges
Creating a group of items
Making items inactive
6. Paying for Expenses
Creating a purchase order
Entering a bill
Recording inventory you receive
Handling a credit from a vendor
Writing a check for expenses
Paying with a credit card
Paying with cash
Paying sales tax
Understanding invoices, statements, and sales receipts
Creating an invoice and filling in header fields
Adding items to an invoice
Adding billable time and cost to an invoice
Using subtotals, discounts, and other charges
Creating an estimate
Handling a customer credit
Creating a statement charge
Producing a statement
8. Printing and Emailing Forms
Setting up print options
Aligning forms with printer paper
Printing one or more forms
Emailing a sales form
9. Receiving Payments
Receiving a payment
Assessing finance charges
Creating a sales receipt for a cash sale
10. Reconciling a Bank Account
Preparing to reconcile a bank account
Reconciling transactions to your bank statement
11. Running Reports
Using the Report centre to find reports
Running a report
Printing or saving a report
12. Working with Journal Entries
Why use journal entries?
Creating a general journal entry
13. Managing Your Company File
Creating a new user
Backing up your company file
Restoring a company file
Note to eBay:
This item DOES NOT infringe any trademark, copyright, or any other rights, nor does it infringe eBay's listing or spam policies. Everything contained on the advertised DVD is distributed freely & globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, or the GNU Lesser General Public License (L.G.P.L). I have a full & legal right to re-distribute this product.
This IS NOT a digital download; the item will be posted to the buyer on a ‘solid-state’ DVD.
Item must be returned within
14 days after the buyer receives it
Return policy details
Please contact me using eBay messages if you require to return an item. Please DO NOT use the resolution centre!