FOR METROPOLITAN AREA DELIVERIES, SEE PRICES BELOW
FOR REGISTERED & INSURED POST - EXTRA CHARGES APPLY PLEASE SEE LISTING DETAILS
**CONTACT US FOR REGIONAL AND RURAL DELIVERY PRICES**
You are bidding on a BRAND NEW full length steel roof rack to suit Jeep Cherokee.
The roof rack is full length heavy duty powder-coated steel.
The Rack meets all relevant Australian standards (1235-2000) and as such is fully ADR compliant. The compliance testing has all been done locally here in Australia by NATA approved standards testers and as such is fully compliant to be used on and off road anywhere in Australia.
The rack measures 220cm long 120cm wide and 20cm deep and weighs approximately 50kg
-Full length roof rack
-All steel mounting plates hardware nuts bolts washers and screws.
-Full length all steel rack, frame, mounting
-Fully welded steel mesh floor
-Fully welded tie down hooks (8)
-Fully welded cross braces (4)
-Full steel mounting brackets included
RACK IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS
AN OPEN ENDED TRADESMAN STYLE RACK 220 x 125 x 20
OR A 3/4 MID-LENGTH STYLE RACK 182 x 124 x 22
CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE OR TO VIEW MEASUREMENTS THEN PRESS BACKSPACE TO RETURN
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE
THEN PRESS BACKSPACE TO RETURN
Pick Up Available from Cheltenham - Hours 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday
5/7-9 Hamlet Street, Cheltenham, 3192
* PLEASE NOTE THOSE WISHING TO USE PAYPAL MUST SELECT REGISTERED & INSURED MAIL!
* Full payment (including postage) must be sent, received and cleared (for cheques/money orders) prior to dispatch.
* Payment methods accepted are: cheque, money order, PayPal or credit card, bank deposit at any Westpac Bank branch Australia wide or via an internet/phone transfer.
* Dispatch of orders will generally occur the same or next business day once payment confirmation is received
* While all attempts to list accurate postage costs have been made, all buyers especially those in rural and regional areas should enquire prior to bidding to ensure we can deliver to their area and to confirm a delivery quote!!
* We use a combination of Australia Post Parcel and Courier services to have your items delivered to your door and most items will require a signature upon delivery.
* Buyers are requested to provide a daytime address where someone will be available sign for the delivery. As such often PO boxes are unsuitable
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Postage and handling
Postage cannot be calculated for your area. You can contact the seller for additional postage costs and services.
Posting cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode.
Posting to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no postage).
You can contact your seller to arrange to pay for and pick up your item.
Item must be returned within
Refund will be given as
7 days after the buyer receives it
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
VERY STRICT POLICY: Under no circumstance will any refunds implied or stated be given that cover any costs outside of the exact amount of the winning bid. NO refunds will apply to postage, insurance and packaging costs, at all, or under any circumstances! Buyer is to pay for return postage if a refund is required which will be granted once items have been returned in the order in which they were supplied. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Buyer protection on eBay
See your credit card issuer's terms
Cash on pickup
Money order/Bank cheque
Other - See seller's payment instructions
Seller's payment instructions
PLEASE NOTE THOSE WISHING TO USE PAYPAL MUST SELECT REGISTERED & INSURED MAIL!
Full payment (including postage) must be sent, received and cleared (for cheques/money orders) before the item will be posted. I accept bank cheques/money orders or via direct deposit into my nominated bank account, this can be done at any Westpac Bank branch Australia wide or via an internet/phone transfer into my account. Any questions please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Postage Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.