Blast Zone have been making safe toys for children across the globe since 1996.
Their inflatable bouncer range is the strongest available for domestic use and is sold throughout the USA, Europe and now Australia.
Each inflatable is inflated and tested before it leaves the factory and incorporates commercial quality vinyl and stitching in stress points and key wear areas. What this means is material and stitching that you'd normally only find in an expensive commercial inflatable is included in Blast Zone's domestic range to give you many years of enjoyment.
Blast Zone has a strong reputation for manufacturing safe quality products at competitive prices. They don't use unsafe climbing surfaces and slide heights.
Buy the Best!
Rock Crawler Inflatable Bouncer with Slide
The Blast Zone Rock Crawler combo bouncer is ready to rumble! Crawl on in through the Rock Crawler Bouncer's front wheel, and get ready for a rocking good time! Up to 5 Kids can play safely with the Rock Crawler Bouncer at once. The Rock Crawler combo has tons of fun features to keep boys and girls entertained for hours: a ball pit in the engine compartment area, a crawl tunnel tire, a large bouncer in the cab and a 2-kid-wide tailgate slide. A large bounce floor, ball pit/play area and a low height make the Rock Crawler an excellent choice for indoor and outdoor use. Kids go nuts for the active theme of this Blast Zone Combo jumping castle, and adults love the easy setup and compact design.
What You Get - Each Blast Zone inflatable includes the inflatable unit, UL approved continuous blower, stakes for the blower and stakes for the bouncer. The inflatable unit rolls up to about the size of a medium to large sleeping bag (depending on bouncer). Most of our inflatable toys ship via courier in one box that includes everything. To set up the bouncer, just unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, turn on the blower and stake it down. The blower runs continuously while kids play, and air escapes through the seams and fabric.
- Approx 4.25m wide x 3.35m deep x 2.15m high
- 2.3m x 2.3m inside dimensions of bounce floor
- Included UL blower
- 90 day manufacturer's fault warranty
- Large bounce floor
- Ball pit
- Add optional play balls
- Up to 5 kids
- Max weight per user: 45kg
- X-weave and commercial vinyl material
- Ages 3 and up
- CPSIA compliant
Blast Zone inflatables are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days, and blowers for 1 year from the date of purchase. We will gladly replace or repair any items, in the rare case of defect, free of charge, including shipping. To help maximize the life of your Blast Zone inflatable, please follow care and usage guidelines at all times. It is extremely important that all items be stored dry, especially in the case of water parks. Mildew and mould can develop if items are stored for long periods of time wet. The presence of mildew and mold due to improper care may void the warranty. More importantly, dry storage will increase the life of your product. For warranty and exchange information, please email us. Please include your original order number. For items outside the warranty window, we may offer a separate replacement blower and replacement inflatable purchase. Please email for details. Note: Blast Zone inflatables are designed to release air pressure from the seams and through the material. It is normal to feel or hear air escaping or see bubbles in water parks.
Not designed for commercial use.
About Blast Zone inflatables
The quality of workmanship and materials in the Blast Zone range is second to none in the Australian market and some of the key features include:
- Made from Oxford cloth with an exclusive weaving technique (x-weave) which makes the material very durable and difficult to rip. This special material is one of the key factors that make our bouncers the toughest available.
- Commercial grade materials used in stress areas to give extra spring and durability. A first for the Australian market.
- All Blast Zone inflatable water parks and bouncy houses are double and quadruple stitched with commercial grade stitching. This makes our bouncers ultra sturdy, but our over-stitching is the real key to strength. In stress areas, Blast Zone Stitches additional material OVER THE EXISTING STITCHES to give them even more support.
- Additionally, Blast Zone often uses commercial-grade backing on bounce floors and stitching.
- You will also see 10-20 backstitches on each seam. This is extremely important that we take the time to back track the stitches, as this is what keeps them from unraveling.
We offer shipping via courier at the following rates:
Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra $40
Brisbane, Adelaide $62
Please contact us for a shipping quote to all other areas.
"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price has been forgotten."