“Jumpy Joys”are a healthy and irresistibly scrumptious premium rabbit and guinea pig treat. These treats are carefully homemade by hand, using only the finest qualityALL NATURAL ingredients and contain a wide variety of herbs, wildflowers and berries that are naturally occurring edible foods for rabbits living in the wild and suitable for any bunny diet. “Jumpy Joys”are high in fibre and a wholesome natural supplement of essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, bioflavanoids, enzymes, vitamins and trace minerals including, vitamins A, B, C, D, E & K, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, cobalt, copper, boron, manganese, selenium and zinc. Unlike many other commercial rabbit treats, these homemade “Jumpy Joys” contain NO binding agents, NO fillers & NO synthetic additives.
· Bioavailable source of minerals that can be effectively utilised by herbivores
· Excellent all round general tonic for better health and disease prevention
· Good for the maintenance of optimum digestive health
· Helps to maintain healthy fur (coat condition) & bones, assists with moult
· Aids in recovery from illness and strengthening the immune system
· Assists in soothing nervous tension and relieving stress & anxiety
· Supports a healthy bladder & urinary tract, can help with reducing urine odour
Directions: Recommendations for guinea pigs & small rabbits is 2-3“Jumpy Joys”daily. Medium size rabbits up to 3-4“Jumpy Joys”per day and large rabbits a maximum of 5-7“Jumpy Joys” per day. Please do NOT feed to pregnant does or sows, however, it can be beneficial when fed in the lactating stage. Always ensure your pet has access to fresh drinking water. Treats should make up no more than 5% of your pet’s daily diet.
Ingredients: carrot, banana, pear, apple, psyllium, oat, inulin (chicory root - prebiotic), oat bran, wheat bran, rosehip, hawthorn berry, cranberry, chamomile flower, marshmallow leaf, nettle leaf, plantain leaf, dandelion, comfrey leaf, yucca root, echinacea, lemon balm, cornsilk, red clover flower, parsley, raspberry leaf, yarrow flower, orchard grass hay and sea salt.
Storage: Store below 25oC, in a dry place and out of direct sunlight (may be kept refrigerated). Reseal package well after each use to ensure maximum freshness.
Min. Net Weight: 20g or 50g in stay fresh ziplock pouches
A healthy diet and lifestyle makes for a happy bunny-life!