||KINCROME 17047 210mm RATCHETING TERMINAL CRIMPING PLIERS - HARDENED JAWS - NEW
210mm RATCHETING TERMINAL CRIMPING PLIERS
Includes G.S.T. & Aus Wide Warranty. Fast & Reliable Free Shipping.
We can also order any other Kincrome product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. On a personal note about Kincrome tools: as the store owner i choose what products we sell in our store. We stock Kincrome tools for very simple reason. They make some of the best hands tool known to man. They are the highest quality and they dominate the Australian mechanics tool industry for that reason. I worked as a carpenter for 20 years before i owned a tool store and as a hobby I've restored and worked on 1970's cars for over 20 years. A lot of my own hand tools are Kincrome tools and most of them have to be 20 years old or so and work as well as the day i bought them. That says it all about the quality of the products.
These are Brand New 100% Genuine Kincrome Tools.
What you are buying is:
- 1 x New KINCROME 17047 210mm RATCHETING TERMINAL CRIMPING PLIERS.
Item located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
KINCROME 17047 210mm RATCHETING TERMINAL CRIMPING PLIERS FEATURES:
- Carbon steel with hardened and tempered jaws.
- Continuous crimping at preset tension ensures accurate crimp.
- Chemically blackened finish with PVC grips.
KINCROME 17047 210mm RATCHETING TERMINAL CRIMPING PLIERS DETAILS:
- Size: 210mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Width: 65mm
- Suitable for crimping insulated terminals:
- Red Channel: 0.5 - 1.00mm2
- Blue Channel: 1.5 - 2.5mm2
- Yellow Channel: 4.0 - 6.0mm2
You can be certain everything is New, we do not sell any 2nd hand tools.
We only Buy and sell New Genuine Tools and that is all.
>View Our Feedback - Click Here<
Have a Look for yourself. You can always buy with 100% confidence from this store, knowing you'll get top rate service and Genuine brand products. I work very hard for our rating and we wear it proudly, it's 100% Perfect and you just can't get any better than that. It's not easy to achieve after 1000's of orders. We go the extra mile and people appreciate that, you can tell from the comments. Any Problems Here Are Always Sorted Out Quickly & Painlessly. Give us a try and experience what a good E-bay store is like to deal with, we always go beyond our customers expectations.
- Direct Bank deposit is accepted. Details Are Provided At Checkout By E-Bay, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE CHECKOUT ON E-BAY AND SELECT BANK DEPOSIT TO SEE THE DETAILS. If you can`t find them please contact us and we will provide them for you.
- Electronic Transfer Payments can take up to 3-5 working days to clear, so please be patient. Items will be shipped straight away after that or be available for pick-up immediately.
- Pay-pal is accepted and Our preferred payment method. WHY ? Its the quickest and safest way to buy goods on E-bay or on-line in general, It`s fully trackable and easy to make a dispute & if you buy from a "BAD" Seller it at least offers you some protection against fraud.
- If You don`t have a Pay-Pal Account Don`t worry. We also can arrange other easy ways for payment also.
- Cash or Card payments on pick up are accepted.
- You need to Call us to make a Credit Card payment directly for any order being shipped.
- We will accept bank cheques, personal cheques and money orders, you will have to wait till they clear before items will be shipped or available to pick-up.
- All tools are supplied with an invoice, we are ABN holders.
- Items must be paid for with-in 5 days or we may re-list it and cancel the order.
- These items are Sent By registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Courier with FREE shipping insurance. So you will get your goods no matter what.
- Items Can Be sent to Post Office Boxes. If it`s to big to fit in the Post Office Box, Aus Post will just leave a card notifying you that you have a parcel to pick up inside the office. You will need Photo ID to pick it up.
- Note: If you choose the Express Post option your items will Not be Insured and if no one is home they will leave it on the door step. Hence why we recommend and use E-Parcel Post or our Courier as our main preferred services on our Free Shipping Selection. All E-parcel post and our couriered items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. They will leave a card and you pick it up from the post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s safer and more secure than express post.
- Total number of packages Lost or UN-delivered by Australia Post or courier for us is 0, YES 0, with over 10,000 Sent. Daily, week in - week out. They Have Not Failed Once To Deliver. Enough Said right there.
- All orders have the tracking number attached to the item on ebay so you can follow it on Ebay and check the tracking.
- Items will be shipped as soon as a payment clears. We dispatch goods very quickly, items are usually sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment, not 1-5 days or more...WE DO NOT KEEP PEOPLE WAITING.
- You will be emailed order updates. We like to keep people updated on their orders progression, not leave you hanging, wondering what`s going on.... until the postman or courier arrives with the package.
- Melbourne Customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas can take longer (estimates obtained from Aussie post and our courier, they are very reliable.)
- All goods can be picked up if prior arrangements are made from Carrum (near Frankston), in Melbourne, 3197.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
BUYERS USE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- Under no circumstances shall Schmidt`s Power Tools Pty Ltd or any employee be held responsible for any damage or personal injury resulting from the use of these or any tool or accessory sold.
Owners assume all risk when using items they have purchased.
- This is a term of the sale you agree to when purchasing any tool from schmidttools. Your confirmation to buy is an agreement to these terms of sale.
- We are not obligated to instruct on the use of any tools sold. But we are always very happy to do so. If you have any worries please don't hesitate to ask.
KINCROME EXPRESS WARRANTY
The express warranties referred to below are provided by Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd ACN 007 185 006 (KINCROME) of 3 Lakeview Drive, Caribbean Park, Scoresby, Victoria (Telephone number 1300 657 528).
KINCROME AUSTRALIA WARRANTY
Subject to the exclusions set out in these terms, the below products sold and marketed by Kincrome (Kincrome Products) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials on terms set out below.
KINCROME provides a range of express warranty periods for the Kincrome Products it supplies, including but not limited to the following:
- For KINCROME Professional Quality Tools, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for the "lifetime" of the product. "Lifetime" of the product may vary from product to product.
- For KINCROME Equipment and SUPATOOL AIR products you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
Please refer to the specific warranty document that accompanies the Kincrome Product you have purchased or contact Kincrome for further information. The benefits conferred by these express warranties are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and/or other applicable laws.
Each Kincrome Product is designed and manufactured for a specific purpose. Kincrome express warranties do not cover products that have been used for purposes other than for its intended use, or that is misused, abused or subjected to normal wear and tear, or products which have not been correctly maintained.
Kincrome express warranties also do not apply to the following products:
- Sockets used on impact guns (not including impact sockets)
- Screwdrivers used as chisels or tyre levers
- Ratchets that have been affected by normal wear and tear or that have been dented, grooved and broken
- Circlip Plier Tips
- Extension Bars and Flex Handles that have had pipe applied for extra leverage or have been struck with a hammer
- Storage (except where specified)
- Taps and Dies
- Hexagon Keys / TORX* Keys
- Power Driving Bits and Impact Driver Bits
- Cold Chisels & Punches
- Screw Extractors
- Drill Bits
- Hexagon / Torx* Bits
- Consumable products (including but not exclusive to: knife blades, hack saw blades, drill bits, augers, grinding wheels, tyres, vacuum bags, nozzles, globes, LED's, batteries, fittings, springs, blades, chucks, chisels, pads or any other such attachments)
- Serviceable parts (including but not exclusive to: bearings, seals, filters, spark plugs, globes, belts, batteries, fluids, fittings, springs)
- Castor wheels / Creeper wheels
- Bolt Cutter Jaws
Kincome express warranties also do not cover damage to or loss of items stored in any Kincrome storage boxes (such as tool boxes or vehicle storage boxes).
(* Torx is a registered Trade Mark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC)
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
To make a valid claim under this express warranty, you must:
- Return the product to any authorised Kincrome service agent or one of Kincrome's addresses, or the place of purchase, with a confirmed register receipt or invoice clearly showing the date of purchase and provide Kincrome any further information when requested.
- You are responsible for all costs incurred by you to return the Kincrome Product to Kincrome and all other costs you incur in making a claim under this express warranty.
If you make a claim under this express warranty and none of the exclusions set out above apply, Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd will at its election, repair or replace the Kincrome Product under warranty and return the repaired or replacement product to the purchaser at Kincrome's costs.
All repairs conducted on KINCROME products under this express warranty must be carried out by an authorised nationwide Kincrome service agent. Details of these authorised service agents can be found in the specific product manuals or from Kincrome on request.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If you have any queries, please contact Kincrome on 1300 657 528 for further information.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- If a tool is found defective after the warranty period expires the buyer will need to have the item repaired at their expense.
- We adhere strictly to all trading rules applied by Ebay & are a very fair & honest traders.
- We welcome your questions and will usually respond within a couple of hours to most requests.
- We guarantee that your item will arrive exactly as described in perfect working brand new condition. Please notify us if you have received the incorrect item, or any defective products within 7 days of receipt. We will solve these issues quickly and for free, including return postage costs, if we are at fault.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and you have not used your products, we do accept a return of new products. The Buyer will be responsible for return postage to our warehouse in Victoria and we will refund your final purchase price less a 20% restocking fee.
- This fee is to cover our shipping costs to you and the selling fees. A refund will be sent when our warehouse receives your products in brand new unused condition. Please email or call us for return details.
- All sales are final once you use your products, or 7 days after you receive your products.
- Our Feedback is automated and feedback will be automatically left for every customer when a feedback is left for us.
- Why Choose us to buy your tools from? Besides the Fact you`ll always get what you paid for, in a Friendly, Honest, Hassle Free, Transaction?
- This is a Proudly Australian, Family owned and operated Registered Company that provides only the best brands of trade orientated tools and accessories but at the most reasonable prices & without compromising in good old fashioned customer service. Something everyone likes, but rarely gets now days with internet sales.
- At this store your dealing with a former carpenter with over 20 years experience in the industry and i`m passionate about my tools. You can have a serious discussion about what tools will suit your particular needs and get some decent, sensible & always practical advice.
- Our purchases are done in Bulk at Wholesale prices but we still pass on the savings and heavily discount everything before we list it. You won`t do much better, anywhere else & my store never gets beaten for service or product knowledge.
- My Store only deals with the Biggest and Best Trade Proven Brands. Brands that i`ve personally used on Sites and own myself. If I havn`t proved to myself that they perform as they should I won`t Stock it. This business is Not Like Other Tool Shops We Know from Using the tools how they work not just from What the company tells you it does in the Catalog or at a 3 day Tool Training Camp. I know my products very well.
- All our Kincrome Tools are sold with an Australian Dealer Warranty. We have total confidence in our products & stand by what we sell.
This store Provides Great After Sales Service and Advice too, Not Only About Your Tools But I Can Usually Help With Regards to Building Techniques & What you Might Need To Know For Your Project.
- Most of the Middle Men are cut out of our purchases that add to the costs of the products so you can buy gear at the lowest prices possible.
- I take orders Daily for and make Custom combination's of tools for customers from every part of Australia, from the tip of Queensland to the south end of Tassie and every where in between. IF Australia Post Delivers To Your Area Then Your All Set.
- We make Kits to suit what you need & full custom kits are not a problem. 2 tools or 20 tools, 2 batteries or 10. Whatever you need.
- Our Store Provides the absolute best service on E-Bay and Sets the Bench Mark For All The Other Sellers, with a very high level of communication, quick response, easily contactable staff both by Phone and Email, quick professional shipping & regular order updates.
- We know How To Run A Business Properly & Strive to maintain a very high level of service, Better than you would expect to get at any other reputable retail outlet.
- Each & Every purchase Should be an Enjoyable Experience for Every Customer. Whether you buy 10 tools or just a Torch you get the same level of service.
- I invite you to check my stores feedback and see for yourself what our customers have to say about us. It`s 100% positive & we`ve never had a negative!!! That`s better than what most stores will ever get or could maintain after doing 1000`s of orders. That`s Not Easy To do without being dedicated to what your customers need.
- Schmidt Tools Will Get Your Gear To You Every time, With A Truly Professional Service That Leaves our Average Competitors Just Looking Silly.
- We will happily answer any questions about any products & will usually provide you with a quick response.
- You can always call us & have a chat about your order. Local pick-up for orders can be organised.
- Email: SchmidtsTools@aanet.com.au
- Phone: BRENDON : 0412 535 659, I`m always happy to talk to people about tools, it`s what i like to do.