We provide a 30-day period for refund on all products, but please be aware of the following conditions.:
- We must receive the returned merchandise within thirty days of your purchase date.
- The item must be returned in brand new condition with all of the accessories. The manufacturer seals on the item must still be intact.
- If the item or packaging has any physical damage (burnt, chipped, cracked, seals broken, etc) or if there are accessories missing, your RMA case will be voided and the item will be returned to you.
- Any product described as "not refundable" on the product details page is not eligible for the 30-day refund policy.
- Note that all refund requests are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We will waive the restocking fee if testing proves that the item you received is defective or if you plan to make another purchase of comparable value.
- Note that we don't ship to APO address.
Returns for Repair or Replacement (RMA: Return Merchandise Authorization)
We provide a 30-day repair or replacement warranty. The RMA process is as follows.
- Request an RMA Number
- Send the Product to us
- The RMA is Processed
All product returns must have an RMA number so that they can be identified. To obtain an RMA number, please send a request via eBay message.
Once your RMA number has been issued, we will provide our return address via email. Please respond to that email with your tracking number. (For product replacement or refund requests, please return the entire item package including all accessories. Package contents will be examined for completeness before a replacement or refund is issued.)
If a replacement was requested, a new order will be generated once the RMA is approved. Updates on the replacement order will be sent out via email.
If a refund was requested, a credit memo will be generated once the RMA is approved. In 3-5 business days, the refund amount will be credited to you via the original payment method.
The overall turnaround time for a return is about 7-10 business days from the time the shipment is received by our RMA department (3-6 business days for RMA processing and 3-4 business days to expedite the refund or replacement).
- All defective, dead on arrival (DOA) items will be inspected and tested by our RMA department. If the item is tested to be in working condition, the RMA will be rejected and the item will be returned to you.
- Some items are non-refundable and can only be exchanged for an exact replacement. These items are described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
- Items received by us after the initial 30-day period are no longer eligible for refund and will be forwarded to the original manufacturer for repair or replacement only, the choice of which will be at the discretion of the manufacturer. All items described as "new" should come with a manufacturer warranty. For repair or replacement inquiries after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Please note that any physical damage will automatically void the product warranty and any products that exhibit physical damage will be returned to you. For example, we cannot accept CPU returns if the item is cracked, chipped, burnt, has bent pins, or if the item has sustained any other type of physical damage. We highly recommend reading the manufacturer's instructions carefully before installing your product.
Please make sure that your item is actually defective and that you have ruled out all possibilities of incompatibility before returning the product. When we receive the returned item, we must test it thoroughly to verify that it is indeed defective because our suppliers (usually the manufacturer) will not accept returns or exchanges for functional items. If we determine that the returned item is in working condition, we will ship it back to you.California Law
A California statute requires us to charge electronic waste recycling fee on purchase of certain electronic products that are shipped to California addresses, we will charge this fee on your orders of "CED" products:Electronic Waste Recycling Fee (From 1/1/2011)
|Viewable Screen Size (measured diagonally)||Electronic Waste Recycling Fee|
|4" to 15"||$3|
|15" to 35"||$4|
|35" and larger||$5|
Effective January 1, 2011, the Electronic Waste Recycling (eWaste) Fee applies to new or refurbished video display device with a screen greater than four inches in size that fits into one of the following categories is a Covered Electronic Devices ("CED"):
- Cathode ray tube containing devices (CRT devices)
- Cathode ray tubes (CRTs)
- Computer monitors containing cathode ray tubes
- Laptop computers with liquid crystal display (LCD)
- LCD containing desktop monitors
- Televisions containing cathode ray tubes
- Televisions containing liquid crystal display (LCD) screens
- Plasma televisions
- Portable DVD players with LCD screens
*Any questions about the Electronic Waste Recycling Fee please feel free to contact us.