- Round bottom
- Scoop itself is 180mm long x 60mm wide x 60mm deep (at deepest part near handle)
- Handle is 65mm long
- No engravings or markings on the scoops
6 x 18/8 Stainless Steel Mini Tongs with Clip
- Made of high quality polished 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Perfect for serving, lollies, sugar, Ice and many more uses
- 180mm in length
Whether you are 2 or 82 there's nothing like a lolly buffet or candy buffet to bring on that "kid in a candy store" feeling! Ask any child and they'll say that parties mean lollies, and a lavish lolly buffet is a fun way to make their sugarplum dreams come true!
So, which lollies do you choose? And how do you set it up to look full and fun? There's an art to presenting a candy buffet so that your display looks as sweet as it tastes. Here's some tips:
- Get organised: You'll need a collection of glass containers in a variety of shapes and sizes, such as bowls, jars, vases, canisters, pedestal servers (make sure the mouth of each jar is wide enough for tongs or scoops). You'll also need candy scoops, small cellophane bags or mini boxes for guests to fill with candy, as well as ribbon, labels, and other embellishments to decorate the jars.
- Be generous: When deciding how many types of lollies and quantities, remember it's not just a sweet treat but also a decorative device, so more is definitely best! 8-10 types of candy (7-10 kilos each) for larger parties or weddings, and 7-10 types of candy (3-5 kilos each) for smaller parties.
- Use fillers: To get the most bang for your buck, use decorative ‘filler' items such as paper lanterns, flowers, flower petals and picture frames. You can add jars of inexpensive, coordinating cookies or cupcakes to help fill space and create an abundant lolly buffet.
- Embrace variety: Choose a selection of lollies, from hard to soft, wrapped and unwrapped, chocolate and lollipops. Alternatively, choose lollies that co-ordinate with your party colours or theme.
- Keep your climate in mind: Think about what the temperature will be like on party day - a chocolate buffet may be a disaster on a hot summer's day!
- Buy in bulk: The best way to save is to purchase all your lollies from the one store in bulk. To make it easy for yourself, bring along your containers to ensure you purchase exactly what you need and no more!
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!
CANDY BAGS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM OUR STORE AND AVAILABLE IN 10 COLOURS