Powered by Frooition Pro
La Riche Directions Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye - 2 x Choose Any
LA RICHE DIRECTIONS
~ Semi Permanent Hair Dye/Color Kit ~
(New in Seal Tub)
Directions Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour comes in a range of vibrant shades to help you create an amazing color rich look. All the hair colours of La Riche Directions are fully compatible with each other, which allow the user to create their own limitless shades and designs to suit their individual needs. La Riche Directions comes in a handy 88ml tub, with a tamper proof screw on lid. Once the lid is removed the opening is 49mm wide, the perfect size for most tint brushes! One 88ml tub of La Riche Directions hair dye usually covers shoulder length hair.
Directions works best on hair that has been pre-lightened to pale blonde. Some paler shades as well as toners will only work on very light hair. It will not work on grey, white or black hair and for medium hair it will add subtle color tones. Apply directly to dry, freshly washed (but not conditioned hair) using a tint brush for best results, or use gloved fingers to spread the dye evenly through your hair. Allow to process for at least 15 minutes (placing a disposable shower cap over your hair once the dye is place on will allow the color to absorb more effectively into your hair and keep it moist) and do not allow the dye to dry out. Rinse thoroughly. To avoid temporary staining to the skin, apply a layer of Vaseline around your hairline and ears before applying the colour. Note: always do a strand test to see how the color takes prior to full hair application
Kit Includes: 2 Hair colors of your choice
2 x La Riche Hair Color of your Choice: 88ml Tub Fullsize
Please see my store listing for La Riche Directions Dye Brush, Shampoo & Conditioners if you are needing them.
Click this link below for La Riche Pre PH Shampoo
Colour your Choose:-
Please message me ASAP first with your color selection/s so I can confirm it is in stock
Choice of colors are listed below
1) Alpine Green
2) Apple Green
4) Atlantic Blue
5) Bright Daffodil
6) Carnation Pink
8) Coral Red
9) Dark Tulip
10) Ebony (OUT OF STOCK)
13) Flamingo Pink
14) Fluorescent Glow ( OUT OF STOCK)
15) Lagoon Blue
19) Midnight Blue
20) Neon Blue
21) Pastel Pink
22) Pillarbox Red
24) Poppy Red
25) Rose Red
28) Spring Green
32) Vermillion Red
34) White Toner
1. Shampoo your hair with a PH acid balanced shampoo (such as Directions Pre Colour Shampoo also sold in my Store). This will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Directions Hair Colour to achieve the best results.
2. Towel dry hair thoroughly, apply Directions with a tint brush evenly through the hair. ( Tint brushes are also sold in my Store)
3. Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, i.e. becomes frothy, the pigments will have penetrated into the hair, lighter shades may require a little more combing. Place disposable cap over hair to keep dye moist and help colour to absorb and take to your hair.
4. Processing time is between 15-30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair, helping to achieve a better result.
5. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed.
All colours shown are a simulation of the actual colour on bleached hair. Results will vary depending on hair colour and type.
La Riche Directions Hair Dye is a Vegan product and has never been tested on animals.
Alwaysyouthful is a Official Distributor and approved seller of La Riche Directions Hair Products
Registered Postage Flat Rate Note:
Postage is a flat rate of $8.95 for as many La Riche colours as well as all other items in my store purchased with this listing and paid for with the one invoice at the same time. If you are interested in this multiple purchase listing offer just message me when you have finished buying and do not pay until I have issued you a combined flat rate invoice
* Dyes usually last between 2-6weeks and fade out gradually over time, mainly depending on how often you wash your hair. Dry shampoo can help you to prolong the colour and using a good quality conditioner can help slow fading a little.
* Directions contain NO peroxide and is thus best suited to use on light blonde or pre-lightened hair. The colour shown is based on bleached hair and may not necessarily indicate the final colour which will depend on your base colour, hair type and porosity.
* Darker shades may give a sheen of colour to darker hair but we recommend pre-lightening for the best results.
* Dye results cannot be guaranteed always try a strand test to check possible results.
* Always follow manufacturer’s instructions fully.
* Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, this will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Directions hair colour to achieve the best results. * Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, ie becomes frothy, the pigments will have penetrated in to the hair, lighter shades may require a little more combing.Processing time is between 15 and 30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. All directions colours can be mixed with each other so to create your own unique shade. Directions will take faster and last longer on chemically treated hair eg permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
* Do wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour.
* Do use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline to avoid staining of the forehead.
* As with all hair colours, we advise a swatch test first.
* Do not mix Directions with peroxide.
* Do not use shampoo with conditioner included
* This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and preliminary test is advised before use on a sensitive area. If product comes in contact with eyes rinse immediately with water.
* This product may not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
* Do not mix with peroxide.
* If colour comes in contact with textiles or porous surfaces it may cause permanent staining.
* Always wear latex or vinyl gloves when applying colour to avoid temporary staining of hands and nails. Colour may permanently stain bleached or previously coloured hair.
* Colour may stain sinks, bathtubs and showers but this can be easily removed with normal household bleach.
* This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and preliminary test is advised before use on a sensitive area.If product comes in contact with eyes rinse immediately with water.This product may not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Please choose your Hair color carefully and view the La Riche Directions site to see their color swatches as there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on these colors.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. You must contact me within 3 days of the sale. Payment must be made within 5 days. All products that are GWP (Gift with Purchase) will be stated so on the listing. Usually, these GWP items have a sticker stating 'not for individual sale'.
Postage costs are solely charged at the rate Australia Post charge me. I am always happy to combine items into the one mailer to save you on postage. I do not make money or profit on postage.
Payment Identification for Direct Deposit:
All of my listings are multiple purchase items so please leave your User Id or Postcode (not item number) as reference when making payment via bank deposit so your payment can be easily identified. Not doing so will delay your order being sent out promptly.
Colour of product images:
All care is taken to accurately portray what is being photographed; however, due to computer monitor settings that vary for each user, I strongly suggest you know what the actual color of an item is prior to purchasing it. You can do so by visiting the original brand's site to see their color swatches. The color you see on your monitor may not match the actual item in person. For this reason, it is impossible to create a photo that will accurately portray the true color for every computer monitor's individual color settings.
I buy and sell only 100% Brand New Authentic High-end cosmetics and skincare from established, reputable suppliers I know and trust. I pride myself in being an honest seller and running my business that way. Please do not purchase my products and make false claims about authenticity.
Can I get a refund?:
Most likely no. under Australian law you are only entitled to a refund in specific circumstances, such as when an item is significantly different from the original description. Due to the nature of my products (the majority being Skincare & Cosmetics), for health and hygiene reasons, they cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund in the event you have chosen the wrong item or colour.
Problem with item received:
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me prior to leaving neutral or negative feedback as I would like to be given the opportunity to make sure you are happy with what you have purchased.
I know almost every woman loves skincare, cosmetics, and products of Beauty. I do, too, which is why I started my Ebay business. I love skincare, cosmetics, and all things of beauty, and have a dedicated passion for what I do; that is, providing a range of authentic, quality, high end products to my customers, coupled with excellent customer service!
I pride myself in being an honest person and running my business in the same manner. As all of my lines are Brand New, you can purchase in complete confidence knowing that what you will be receiving has never been tested, used, or tampered with in any way. My lines come directly from the USA and are always fresh, as I have a continual turnover in product.
Providing great quality products and exceptional customer service is a distinctive feature of my store; so, too, are great shipping prices. I do not make any profit from shipping and my rates are based on what Australia Post charges me. In the event that you don't wait for a combined postage invoice, I will always refund you the postage difference and let you know that this has been done.
My store is your store, so please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, as I will always be happy to answer them. New lines are added often, so please add me to your favorite sellers list and keep an eye out for my monthly newsletter releases.
Where is Alwaysyouthful located?
Alwaysyouthful is located in Sydney and all orders are dispatched from Sydney. I do not drop ship, back order, or allow pick-ups.
Is Alwaysyouthful registered for GST?
Where do your products come from?
The majority of my lines come directly from the USA from established, reputable suppliers I know, trust and have purchased from for many years now. I pride myself in being an honest person and running my business in the same manner. I sell only authentic products and cannot afford to have my business or reputation ruined by selling anything that is not genuine.
Please, feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my products, website, or eBay store. The best way is through eBay's message system or just email me directly using the email address link below. The majority of questions will be answered within 24 hours on any week day. Specific skincare problems and their treatments may take longer to reply to, as I am frequently asked questions regarding that area. However, I will answer all of these questions, and will do so in the order in which I receive them. I appreciate your patience in waiting for my reply.
How is my order processed?
Your order will be processed in three stages:
1) I will send you an invoice once you have made your purchase
2) I will contact you via Ebay (email messages) when your payment has been received.
3) I will contact and notify you that your parcel has been posted and, if it has been sent with registered post, I will include the tracking number in this message for your reference.
How long will it take to process and post my order?
I post 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. If your payment clears into my paypal account or bank account before 3:00pm on any weekday it will go in that day's post. Orders are processed and posted promptly, and I have an excellent turnaround rate in the time my customers receive their orders.
I live in Sydney. Can I collect my order from you?
All orders will be posted out only. I post every weekday and promptly, so orders are received very quickly in most cases.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Below is a link to Australia Post, where you will find the approximate time it takes for parcels to be delivered at the various destinations around Australia:
Why haven't I received my order yet?
A majority of the time, Australia Post are very good in dispatching parcels quickly and successfully. However, there are always a handful of parcels that, for some reason, take longer to arrive. If this happens, please check with your local post office first to see if they are holding onto your order and have forgotten to leave you a calling card to collect it. In the event that they don't have your parcel and it has been 7-14 days since I have confirmed posting your order please contact me and I will look into it.
My item is lost or has been stolen. How can I protect myself?
The only way you can protect your purchase from either being stolen or lost is to have it sent via registered post. Parcel theft and non-delivery is rapidly on the increase due to the hard financial times many people are experiencing. Registered post guarantees your order will be delivered and it will need to be signed for. In the event no one is home at the time of delivering your parcel it will be taken back and held at your local post office and you will be left a calling card. The majority of Post Offices are open from 9:00am-12:00pm on Saturday, so items can be easily collected at this time. Registered post is a small fee to pay to ensure you receive what you paid for and are not wasting your money on items paid and not delivered.
My item was sent registered. Why haven't I received it?
If your order was sent with registered post, please visit the Australia Post Tracking website link below. Just enter the tracking number you were sent with your postal confirmation message in the appropriate box. Once this number is entered into the Australia Post system it will let you know the delivery status of your order.
I looked up the Tracking Number on the Australia Post website and the number is not showing up.
The tracking number will ONLY appear on the website when your order has been either been delivered and signed for by the addressee. Or, in the case that the addressee is not at home, at the time of delivery there will be a record of where the parcel is being held for collection.
Why do they call it 'tracking' if I cannot see a record of when my parcel was sent and accepted for delivery?
Fantastic question that I have asked many times but have not yet received an explanation for. So all I can say is: that is the way it is when posting parcels over the counter with Australia Post.
There is a mistake with the order I received.
Now one thing I will freely admit is that Alwaysyouthful is NOT PERFECT. Having such a big business, mistakes can and do unintentionally happen. In the event that there is something wrong with your order, please contact me straight away so I can rectify the problem with a solution as soon as possible.
Can I change my delivery address?
No. PayPal's Seller Protection Policy requires me to ship to the address you nominate during the checkout process. If the address you have provided is incorrect or you wish to change it after you have already paid, you will need to cancel the transaction and buy the item again. So it is very important that you enter the correct shipping address during the checkout process.
Correct Address details.
Please take extra care to ensure the Postal Address is correct on the 'Review your purchase' page before you pay. If the address displayed is not correct, click 'Change' to select or enter a different address, otherwise your transaction will need to be cancelled and repurchased.
F A Q
Do you combine postage?
I always combine postage to save my customers money. If you would like a combined postage discount simply buy what you want, then contact me once you have finished your purchase. Do not pay until I have issued you a new invoice with the discount in place.
In the event that you do not wait for a combined postage invoice, I will always send your order out with registered post and refund you the postage difference (and also let you know that I have done so).
What are your postage costs and how are they calculated?
I DO NOT make any profit on postage. My postal rates are based on the weight of the entire order, as well as the added registered postage costs where applicable. Registered post labels cost me $2.60 per label, and these have to be purchased separately.
When you see the Australia Post postage paid stamp price on your parcel, please remember it DOES NOT include the price of the registered post label (which is $2.60); that has to be purchased by me separately, then placed on top of your mailer.
Below are my rates and the break down costs so you know exactly what I pay and can see I make NO PROFIT on my postal charges. When your order is posted, it will be sent out in 1 of the 4 options below. The price I charge, in most cases, is discounted slightly further to what I actually pay Australia Post, and I do this to help out my customers.
Please note: the price below does not include my additional costs for any packing materials used i.e. bubble wrap, packing peanuts, sticky tape, return sender labels, or the Australia Post padded mailer itself.
**prices are subject to change in response to Australia Post's increase in postage costs**
1) Small Padded Mailer - Letter Width (Mailer Size 0 or 1) posted anywhere within Australia is either $1.80, depending on weight, plus a registered post label $2.60 = Total cost is $4.40; my charge is $3.95.
2) Small Padded Mailer - Regular Width under 250g (Mailer Size 0 or 1) posted anywhere within Australia is $5.00, plus a registered post label $2.60 = Total cost is $7.60; my charge is $6.95.
3) Prepaid 500g Australia Post Red Satchel posted anywhere within Australia is $6.30, plus a registered post label $2.60 = Total cost is $8.90; my charge is $7.95.
4) Prepaid 3kg Australia Post Red Satchel posted anywhere within Australia $10.65, plus a registered post label $2.60 = Total cost is $12.80; my charge is $13.25.
What payment methods do you take?
Paypal, Direct Deposit, Money Order.
Have you received my payment?
You will be notified via Ebay messages once your payment has cleared and been received. Please keep in mind e-cheques can take 7-10 days to clear into my paypal account.
Can I get a refund?
Most likely no. Under Australian law you are only entitled to a refund in specific circumstances, such as when an item is significantly different from the original description. Due to the nature of my products (the majority being Skincare & Cosmetics), for health and hygiene reasons, they cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund in the event you have chosen the wrong item or colour.
In what time frame do I have to pay for my order once I have committed to the purchase(s)?
Payment is to be received within 3 days from the time of purchase. If you are not able to pay within 3 days, please contact me to set a payment date. I am always happy to work with my customers in the event of payment problems as I understand that difficulties can arise when purchasing. In the event that I do not hear from you and I have not received your payment within 5 days, unfortunately, I will have to open an Unpaid Item Dispute.
Is leaving feedback really that important?
Yes. Without your feedback, other eBay members may find it difficult knowing who they can trust for excellent service. Doing business over the internet can be risky, and so knowing how previous customers have felt about dealing with a seller is really important. Alwaysyouthful didn't achieve a 100% positive feedback score by accident. It is a reflection of my commitment to total customer satisfaction in every transaction and your guarantee of a great buying experience.
How should I leave feedback for my purchase with Alwaysyouthful?
eBay feedback consists of two parts: firstly, the feedback itself, and secondly, a rating out of 5 stars on specific aspects of the transaction. Once you have received your order and are satisfied that everything is as expected, please leave Positive Feedback and full 5-star rating. Anything less than 5 stars on our Detailed Seller Ratings instantly affects our standing with eBay. If you honestly feel we deserve less than 5 stars for anything, please contact me through my ebay message system with the details of what you're not happy with, and give us a chance to fix it for you.
**please note: feedback is given for your experience with the seller and the product, not your experience with eBay**
Reply feedback from Alwaysyouthful.
I always leave my reply feedback once a week. Please do not be concerned if you do not receive feedback from me straight away. Leaving reply feedback takes time, so I do this towards the end of the week when I am not as busy.
What if I am really unhappy with my transaction?
Leaving negative feedback and less than 5 star ratings actually affects my good standing with eBay and can, in turn, affect my sales. If you honestly feel I deserve negative feedback or low star ratings, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you're not happy with, and give me the opportunity to fix it for you.
How do I revise negative or neutral feedback I left previously?
If you have left negative or neutral feedback for me and wish to revise this to positive feedback, I must first send you a Feedback Revision Request before you can make the change. Please contact me through my ebay messages first and I will then raise the Feedback Revision Request which you must then complete within 10 days.
Click here for more information about Feedback Revision.
How can I leave a testimonial about the excellent service I received from Alwaysyouthful?
I believe good service deserves a mention and I strive hard to earn your recommendation. If you would like to share what you liked about your buying experience with me, I would be honored to include it on my website. Just send your comments to my ebay message inbox and let me know that you're happy for your comments to be shared publicly.
Charms for Your Pandora Style Bracelet
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.