Details about Led Zeppelin–Led Zeppelin 2/Original 1969 UK Atlantic Red/Maroon Label VinylLed Zeppelin–Led Zeppelin 2/Original 1969 UK Atlantic Red/Maroon Label Vinyl See original listing
“The vinyl is in very good condition and still sounds clear and undistorted.”
13 Jul, 2014 17:31:15 AEST
[ 1 bid ]
Montmorency, Victoria, Australia
An item that is used but still in very good condition. No damage to the jewellery case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on CD/DVD. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“The vinyl is in very good condition and still sounds clear and undistorted.”|
Very Good (VG)
Blues Rock, British Invasion
Very Good (VG)
Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin 2 - Original UK Album Release - 1969 Vinyl Stereo LP. Atlantic Red/Maroon Label.
This is Led Zeppelins second album.
Please wait for an invoice before payment.
The record still sounds strong and undistorted with definition and clarity.
I have classed this LP using the Record Collector Grading as "Very Good".
This record is not brand new or in mint condition so if that is what you are after then
to avoid any disappointment please refrain from bidding if you prefer mint condition. (Please see the pictures).
Overall Condition: VG
Record Company: Atlantic Records
Country of Manufacture: UK
Year of Release: 1969
Mono / Stereo: Stereo
Catalogue No: 588198
Matrix Numbers: (A) A2 (B) B2
The vinyl is in very good condition.
Side 1 track 4 has 1 click and more surface noise than other tracks
Play or Visual Grading: Play Graded
Surface Noise How Much? Normal for age of record
Scratches: There are scratches visible normal for age
Scuff Marks: There are some, normal for age.
Crackle: Normal background noise on the quieter passages
Deterioration of sound quality: Side 1 track 4 has more surface noise than the rest of the album. The album overall is strong and undistorted / still has definition & clarity
Vinyl played a lot? Average for age. Not played for 30 years apart from play grading.
Condition of Vinyl: VG
Spindle Wear: Very little
The inside cover is very good and the outside cover is good +
Gatefold or Single: Gatefold
Thick Cardboard Cover: Yes
Laminated / Un-laminated: Un-laminated
Storage Wear – Bottom Edge: Yes
Storage Wear – Leading Edge: Yes / warping at edges
Storage Wear – Spine: Slight
Text Readable: Yes
Spine Text Legible (100% readable): Yes
Writing In Pen: Inside cover top left please see pictures
Signs of Discoloration / Staining with age: Average for age
Record “print through” – Record storage circle – ring marks: Yes
Condition of Cover: Good +
Yellowing /Staining: No
Writing in pen: No
Condition of Sleeve: Ex
1. Whole Lotta Love
2. What Is And What Should Never Be
3. The Lemon Song
4. Thank You
2. Livin’ Lovin” Maid (She’s A Woman)
3. Ramble On
4. Moby Dick
5. Bring It On Home
I take care and package the records I sell in professional record mailers with plenty of bubble wrap and glad-wrap for protection against any wet and rough circumstances.
Play or Visual Grading
I state in my listing whether an album has been play or visual graded.
Play Graded Vinyl:
I always “play grade” the more expensive rarer hard to find albums and others when I can but it is not always possible for me to have the time to play them all.
Visually Graded Vinyl:
I “visually grade” an album using a strong halogen lamp. My formula is that if a visual grading is “excellent” I will take it back a grading to “very good” and so on. A visual grading can pick up scratches and scuff marks indicating if the vinyl has been cared for but not always crackle and surface noises that have been caused by sources that you can’t see. I try to give as fair an assessment as possible.
PAYPAL ONLY and you can pay via PayPal as a guest even if not registered.
Please ask for postal insurance and delivery confirmation costs if you wish for
more secure postage. It can be more expensive unfortunately, however it is the most secure way of posting.
Please do not bid if you are not in agreement with this.
Please wait for an invoice before paying so that I can determine the correct auctioned postage for the area the album has to be sent to.
Air Mail may take up to 2 WEEKS for delivery.
I cannot be responsible for delays in delivery or lost/damaged items.
I do not offer Sea Mail as this takes up to 3 MONTHS for delivery.
Payment is due before 5 days from auction end & within 2 days for buy it
Please READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY and study the photographs
to avoid disappointment later.
I use the Record Collector Magazine's Grading Guide as below.
2. MINT: The record itself is in brand new condition with no surface marks or deterioration in sound quality. The cover and any extra items such as the lyric sheet, booklet or poster are in perfect condition. Records advertised as Sealed or Unplayed should be Mint.
3. EXCELLENT: The record shows some signs of having been played, but there is very little lessening in sound quality. The cover and packaging might have slight wear and / or creasing.
4. VERY GOOD: The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticeable surface marks and the occasional light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the cover or extra items, without any major defects, is acceptable.
5. GOOD: The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discolouration, etc.
6. FAIR: The record is still just playable but has not been cared for properly and displays considerable surface noise; it may even jump. The cover and contents will be torn, stained and / or defaced.
7. POOR: The record will not play properly due to scratches, bad surface noise, etc. The cover and contents will be badly damaged or partly missing.
8. BAD The record is unplayable or might even be broken, and is only of use as a collection filler.
Any Questions please ask.
THANKS FOR LOOKING.