WE ARE PROHIBITED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO ADVERTISE THIS ITEM AT A DISCOUNT PRICE - SO EMAIL OR CALL US 973.854.8637 TO FIND OUT YOUR PRICE; YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Have questions? Call: 973.854.8632
You are looking at a Quality, Brand New, IN BOX, Leica Builder 503 3" Total Station with Bluetooth (772737)
Check out this link for an item brochure: http://www.leica-geosystems.com/downloads123/zz/tps/BuilderSeries/brochures/Leica_Builder_Series_Brochure_en.pdf
- Builder 503 3" Total Station with multi-functional EDM
- Serial RS232 Interface
- Laser Plummet
- USB Compartment
- USB Stick
- USB to mini-USB transfer cable
- Alpha numeric keyboard
- Li-lon Battery
- True-zero Prism
- Reflector Pole
- User Manual
- Carry Case
- Manufacturer's one Year warranty
|The era of purely mechanical or optical instruments is over. This is the digital era where digital instruments are needed to remain competitive. The digital Builder leads the way in this new era and sets an industry's benchmark.|
|Working in one of these businesses? Builder will increase your efficiency.|
- Site supervisors
- Steel workers
- House builders
- Interior builders
- Wood constructors
- Civil engineers
- Utility line installers
- Solar plant installers
- Stage builders
|For anybody working on or around a site with the need of a simple, intuitive, yet innovative, long-lasting and powerful measuring tool.|
With the Leica Builder, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored tool for every construction job. Regardless of your profession, Builder will amazingly accelerate your work flow. From simple tasks to professional all-day use, the Builder Series offers a scalable product family that exactly meets your needs.
The NEW Leica Builder Series is specifically designed for non-surveyors, such as site foremen, architects and landscape gardeners, etc. who have no direct surveying education. They are trouble-free, accurate and much quicker than anything on the market available at this price.
Leica Builder 500 - when versatility meets efficiency
The u201cflagship” of the Leica Builder Series equipped with all of the above features plus wireless com-munication via Bluetooth, full laser distance measurements up to 250m/820ft and up to 1.5mm accuracy at 100m covers the full range of tasks to be performed on any construction site. An -30u00b0C option is available additionally.
Built for Builders
The rugged Builder stands up to the elements and takes all kinds of weather. And yet it’s easily to transport in the carry case that holds most accessories in a single lightweight package.
Traditional layouts require many steps and manipulations. The Builder reduces these steps. The Builder R gives an added advantage with fewer set-ups and laseraided layouts.
Does your crew speak different languages? Ours does.The Leica Builder is the only instrument of its class with multiple languages onboard. This allows the user to choose the preferred language – simply and with only one keystroke,for improved efficiency and convenience.
With u201cDirect.dxf” functionality, data can be read directly from the instrument in dxf-format and read into AutoCAD® on a PC without any intermediate steps. Coordinates and point numbers can be stored in different layers. Data can be exchanged via USB stick.
The PIN-code feature prevent unauthorized persons from using the instrument. This increases your data security. Without correct code, the equipment can’t be operated, data erased and makes it unattractive to steal. This protects you from having damages, increases your safety and possibly lowers your rates.
The Leica PowerSite software has a simple menu structure, which guides the user through each task in terminology that the layman can easily follow and understand.
Benefits of the Leica Builder 500 are:
Advantages of the Builder 500
- Equipped with all of the other Builders plus…
- Internal memory of up to 50,000 point
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth
- Data can be exchanged via USB stick
- Full laser distance measurements up to 250m/820ft
- Up to 1.5mm accuracy at 100m covers the full range of tasks to be performed on any construction site.
- A -30u00b0C option is available additionally.
Key Features of the Leica Builder 500:
- Internal Memory - up to 50,000 points
- Even an inexperienced operator can implement a construction plan or perform a control measurement
- Reflectorless range of 250 m/820 ft.
- Electronic distance measurement up to 250m/820 ft. with a visible, red laser
- The clearly arranged built-in functions "Layout", "As-Built", "Tie Distance" and "Area" reduce work to a minimum.
- Receiving and transmitting measured or layout data via digital files increases processing efficiency
- Read and write errors are eliminated
- Data can be exchanged via USB stick.
- Data is saved and managed on a PC
- Designs can be implemented directly form the planning stage
- 3rd party software can operate Builder remotely using the interface
- The Leica Builder is the only theodolite offering a complete product family. It is easy for a user to switch between models without learning a new operation.
- Absolute circle reading
- Excellent hardware features, such as laser plummet, endless drives on both sides for Hz and V, brilliant optics with 30x magnification
- Dual-Axis compensation for reliable Hz and V reading
- New and intuitive software
- Unique leveling guidance for fast and convenient setup
- High resolution LCD display
- Audible notice for 90u00b0 turns and layout
- Electronic laser distance measurement
- Free set-up possible straight from blueprint
- Graphic sketches
- Hassle-free EDM measurement with red laser on any target or on any prism
- Enter the data at the office and simply call it up at the site
- Upload and transfer data via on board data connection
- Data editing and exchange
- Connectivity to 3rd party devices
|- Leica Builder 200||- Leica Builder 300||- Leica Builder 400||-Leica Builder 500|
|Full Power Site Software||u2713|
|Prism Measurement Mode||u2713||u2713|
|Full alphanumeric keyboard||u2713||u2713|
|Data Im/Export to USB Stick||u2713||u2713||u2713|
|Laser Distance Measure||u2713||u2713||u2713||u2713|
|Control Line Setup||u2713||u2713||u2713||u2713|
|Dual Axis Compensator||u2713||u2713||u2713||u2713||u2713|
|Internal Memory [points]||-||-||15'000||50'000||50'000|
|Angular Accuracy||9'', 6''||9'', 6''||9'', 6''||9'', 5''||9'', 5'', 3''|
|Distance without reflector (90% reflective)||-||80 m/260ft.||120 m/395ft.||15 m/50ft.||250 m/820ft.|
|Distance to reflective tape (60mm x 60mm)||-||250 m/820ft.||250 m.820ft.||15 m/50ft.||250 m/820ft.|
|Distance to glass prism||-||-||-||500m/1640ft. (3500m/11500ft.)||500m/1640ft. (3500m/11500ft.)|
Feel free to email us through ebay with any questions or call us 973.854.8632
We accept PayPal. Payment must be made within 24 hours of purchase. If you would like to pay with a different payment method please contact us. Payment must clear before we can ship item. Tiger Supplies must charge a 7% sales tax to New Jersey buyers.
We ship via UPS and USPS, mostly within one business day of CLEARED payment. If you prefer a specific carrier, please contact us before buying. Standard shipping time is 3-7 business days. for expedited shipping, email us for a quote. We ship worldwide. Canadian shipments shipped with UPS may be subjected to a brokerage fee upon delivery on-top of the customs fee.
We ask that you Please read all listing terms before buying. so that we can avoid any misunderstandings. We stand firm behind what we sell as we believe in the quality of our products. However, if you are not 100% satisfied for good reason, return them within 7 days and get a full refund less shipping cost both ways. However, if we misrepresent an item or send the wrong item we will gladly pay shipping. Item must be in a brand new, resellable condition in original package otherwise will be a restocking fee of 30%+. contact us before returning item, to obtain a return number.
Attention International Buyers
Import duties, taxes and brokerage charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
TIGER SUPPLIES is an online retailer, selling all Brand Names of all Surveying equipment, Construction laser tools, Engineering equipment, and a big selection of all kinds of Large document & Blueprint storage and more. All items we sell are BRAND NEW in box. We are AUTHORIZED dealers of all what we sell, so be sure that you will be provided with all manufacturer's warranty's. Our business is powered by our costumer service priority. We offer the best prices possible, we can compete with anyone in the industry, so if you are unhappy with our listing price, email us through eBay we will try to satisfy you. We aim to please and value your business! Thank you for visiting our eBay store. Enjoy your shopping!
Please feel free to contact us by asking a question through eBay ask seller a question or call us 973.854.8632. We check emails all day, except weekends. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours we may not have received your email, and try again! Thank you for your support and continued business.