Please ask the Economic shipping about under 2kg and over 5kg, because shipping costs may not always be calculated correctly.
Shipping fees are currently defined for 2kg up to 5kg.
Lgb ® Compatible Electric Engine With Original Lgb Coupling Origin: Dickie Cargo
The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Elektrolok with original LGB ® couplings, electronic sound module and speakers.
Item No. ZR 27701It is a converted Dickie locomotive Cargo series, the front and rear with original LGB ® couplings. Each locomotive must pass a test program on the Zenner system.
The locomotive runs on all tracks with 45 mm track distance.
The engine is available in two versions
a) With moveable pantographs.
b) With fixed pantograph.
- Are included:
a) locomotive with the front clutch can now also Trailer backward pull.
b) 4 * AA batteries each 1,5 volts
d) LED lighting at both ends
e) switch for forward and reverse
g) pin on the bottom of the locomotive to remain on the track stop when driving or to change direction. Please ask the stop track separately.
- Here are the technical specifications:
- Railroad for indoors and outdoors.
- Tracks lane G with track distance 45 mm.
- With the scale 1:32 fits the locomotive also to Marklin Gauge 1 plants. But then the wheel diameter must be reduced.
- Battery operated
Advantage: A battery-powered locomotive can be started much faster in the garden when locomotives with transformer systems and extensive electrical accessories. Moreover, it is less dangerous. Four AA batteries are included.
- Small and Large
- The locomotive is also suitable for infants from three years.
- Traction tires
two broad traction tires ensure that the lock can easily pull 10 trailers, and more. The tension is high. Therefore, there is a slip clutch for safety reasons, if it encounters an obstacle.
- Forward Reverse and driving
Switch positions with forward, stop and reverse. The switch is also connected to the base with a pin and can be changed by a special rail, for example at a siding, the direction of travel or be brought to a stop. The locomotive runs slowly with constant Speed and also without problems over the course mentioned manufacturers - Lok-Shift and stop plastic track ZR 19230 please inquire
- The function of each locomotive is of Zenner tested. But you can not compare with the quality of eg LGB or Märklin. For the garden railroader it is for the beginning of a boarding aid for the budget conscious and can, for example with plastic tracks via an adapter track to big G layouts later Track 1 or installations to be expanded in the big world of well-known garden railway manufacturers.
Options in Zenner Shop:
- Switches and other rails of the named brands, you can new or used in the ZENNER-SHOP
purchased from Ebay. They are set on a regular basis. If these goods not even be there, please visit Dickie NewRay or other accessories from other suppliers.
- Adapter tracks sets consisting of three short to get special tracks to plastic switch to LGB brass turnouts
- New or renovated, functional diesel and steam locomotives from Dickie be ZENNER either with LGB or Märklin Spur 1 - clutchestions provided, then with a mixture of Marklin and NewRay / Zenner trailers or LGB with NewRay followers, all with corresponding couplings offered. Ordered are connecting tracks from the plastic tracks to Marklin Gauge 1 or LG-Tracks (please inquire).
Many of these locomotives, Train Sets or trailers individually or in CombineION Unique pieces that are only available from ZENNER in small numbers.
Zenner maintains a stock of spare parts for Dickie and NewRay locomotives, rail and trailer and especially gears. On request are used Dickie locomotives complete with new engine.
Please also look in the ZENNER-shop our offers on garden paths in "other vendor's products."
Look at my other items
Take me in any case in your Favorites on
!Sign up for my newsletter
by recording my shop to your list of favorite sellers and shops
|Exact Product Type
||G /gauge (45 Mm)
|Product Type 2
||Dickie, umgebaut von Zenner